Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 43. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Obviously theres buyers suffering losses since 2017 and they hoped for another green months to get them back, sadly thats really not going to happen unless cryptocurrency does really shows its true potential, they says about market overvalued and I guess the market reflects these facts
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
they are just hoping that the same thing happened last year will also happen this year. since cryptocurrency shows its true potential, that's why people are still waiting for same kind of situation to happen this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

I also believe that 2018 will be a pump year for cryptocurrency because more and more people are getting engage into cryptocurrency. If one project is being well know world wide it only means that more people will try to join or invest. Unfortunately we are not seeing that in the market. Why? It is because of these whales, scammers and hackers. They are the one making the market dip but I know that once everything is resolve, crypto will hit another ATH.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
so, guys!

Because new big players come to the market, which would not go to a stagnating or dying market. Because in spite of prohibitions, in 2018, the ICOs collected much more funds than in 2017. Because the market can not be in a prone position, forever.
Activity: 20
I also believe that 2018 will be a big year. Statistics of the previous years tell us that the beginning of this year with its dump was a normal thing, and by the end of the year we will see a big increase
Activity: 84
We always believe that there is a pump this year because this is what we are waiting for. People never lose hope and always wait for the come back of the high price because we know that it will happen in crypto. Positive outlook in life is such a good attitude once involve in crypto.
Activity: 98
specially newbie  people belived it they just think bitcoin is bubble nothing else . so many rumor and price prediction behind btc but all the false and negative . i dont believe in pump. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Despite the fact that the fact that we are still expecting coins to pump generally, some altcoins are already pumping. There are some that now have a steady price and from there, there would be more pump. These are some of the signs that we might still have a general pump in price, most especially in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
many people believe that pump may happen because it is already happened in the past market of crypto they believe that it will happen this coming quarter 3 of the year like what is happened last year unfortunately after the pump there is a dump.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
The market simply has no other choice. The market will accumulate energy for growth, although it is still hard to believe. But I think that we will still see very good prices for our coins, so we just need to wait patiently.
Activity: 238
I guess people witnessed the big pump in late 2017 and then its major correction in the beginning of 2018 and that's why people are expecting another great price increase.

there will be another growth, I hope it will be more natural though. Huge pumps bring only speculators who are desperate for immediate profits instead of any value provided to the commnities.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Most likely because it will become true and everyone knows it. There is plenty of institutional money coming into this space and I am going to be there when it happens.
I also believe that its true, well people would say that because they have observe that the market is going to be good this year and we can't blame people on how they saw the market this year. However, as for me i am  certain that crypto will be successful and a lot of people will be interested about it.
Yes i agree, maybe people have seen a positive results on the business of cryptocurrency that's why this year maybe a bullish market season because the potential is there already and it is really possible to pump.
All of us believe and trust cryptocurrencies, because this was already proven that it has a possibility to grow its prices in short period of time due to the fluctuation in market.I believed there's a right time to pumps up again because this will be the most demand for investors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
investment has a longterm period. doing it is just the same as holding assets and expecting prices to rise to multiply in the future.
if you do not do it then just stop and get out of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It has been a trend that happened through the years, it must have been based on experience for them to believe that pump will be on its way this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Simply because they hope so. But in fact, since the brokers get in this world rapidly, when the prices increase, they sell for little profits.
In this way, we do not see fast increases as it was in 2017.
Activity: 102
Most likely because it will become true and everyone knows it. There is plenty of institutional money coming into this space and I am going to be there when it happens.
I also believe that its true, well people would say that because they have observe that the market is going to be good this year and we can't blame people on how they saw the market this year. However, as for me i am  certain that crypto will be successful and a lot of people will be interested about it.
Yes i agree, maybe people have seen a positive results on the business of cryptocurrency that's why this year maybe a bullish market season because the potential is there already and it is really possible to pump.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
so, guys!

People believe the pump on this year because they had a positive mind and they believe thier belief that altcoin price increase this year. For my opinion those people are holder alt and waiting for the big green pump blow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Because there must be at least 50% of the previous pampa. Toest so end the year. And already from that price will be repulsed. Maybe already then at 10k we will stay for 3 years, although it's navryatli.
Activity: 107
It is true there is a saying that 2018 is a good opportunity, for us with more gain a lot, because the bitcoin of the future will be brighter than the previous year.
Pages:
Jump to: