Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 45. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I also believe that 2018 will be a big year. Statistics of the previous years tell us that the beginning of this year with its dump was a normal thing, and by the end of the year we will see a big increase
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

in my opinion people looks last years in 2017, because high pump happen in  2017
so people thinking the same happen with 2018

whereas 2018 is dump for bitcoin price happen
Activity: 10
There are too many changes taking place in traditional conservative financial markets to start trading/ investing in crypto that foreshadow institutional investors entering this space in the second half of the year.

When that occurs, the money being invested will raise the market,  and then average consumers will follow, only most will be too late to truly capitalize.
Activity: 252
Since the beginning of 2018, cryptographic currencies have declined in parity on the stock exchange and prices have fallen. there have been positive developments in recent times and the market value has increased. no pump was experienced this year, and so many people believe it.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
I also do not really understand why many people believe that this year there will be a high pump. is not this year's bitcoin price showing flat prices?
what is their reason?
I think that is the belief and the dream. It also doesn't have any valid basis and we can't negate it, every investor wants the benefit so they will think of a positive trend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
Why do you doubt this, the last quarter of the year should surprise us and become at least some way out of this critical situation. Therefore, only the most dedicated investors will remain.
Activity: 166
I also do not really understand why many people believe that this year there will be a high pump. is not this year's bitcoin price showing flat prices?
what is their reason?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
The people that believe in the pump 2018 are those who are really positive and I should say the best bounty hunters because you don't need to be negative here in the industry like this, all you need to do is to stay positive and hopeful, just respect them, they are doing the right thing! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
In this maket, there is no impossible but I do not believe the pump in 2018 now, i think it is not happen in this year but i think it will happen in 2019 because market volume is very low now.
Activity: 728
We must think that the market is still easy to go up and down. Why? because most altcoins are fluctuating and they can change easily based on the market condition and graphic. We may be very happy if we see the green market, but it doesn't mean that it will stay always in green. It may be red sometimes. Therefore, we must be aware and wise in analyzing the best coins and going to earn the profits by analyzing the market, too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
many people belive i n crypto, so if there will be a pump up to 15000$ - they will buy even more, -> the price will be even higher then before, they will pump bitcoin by themselves. Just a wild market ) And next dump after..
yes its the reasons why so many people are investing in cryptocurrency in the first place. I do not think bitcoin would be able reach 15k in this year. I  do think crypto will keep develop but not so fast and i think fast development means nothing cause it will just drop. This good slow grow is best thing and good for invesrment .
Activity: 805
Crypto is a new technology that is sure to be in great demand. Many believe in pump 2018, because the information about capabilities of the blockchain is spreading more and more and therefore the demand for cryptocurrency will rise.
Activity: 155
The year 2017 ended on a very high note for most of the coins,  most of the were showing great potential and lots of promise, leading to beliefs that 018 will emulate the previous year, unfortunately it dint the market was instead characterized by the red zone coins losing lots of value, the year has ot however ended yet so lets wait and see how far it can go
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Actually it would be strangely to be into the crypto if you don’t believe in it.  Cryptocurrency is finding its path, and up to now it doesn’t look like governments are banning it. They are trying to regulate it and it's normal. Many companies are adapting under the use of the cryptocurrency. What needed is the previous projects actually to start working, to show some results. Then the pump will possible
Activity: 154
so, guys!

The price of bitcoins already reach $20k dollar last year and that was the predicted price this last year 2017 so i think that there is a huge chance that cryptocurrency might surpass their previous price and become the mainstream again just like last year.
Activity: 114
so, guys!

Last year big bubble in a way was created by a pump. We have been experiencing long bearish market in past few months so there's nothing to expect what happened last year might occur again this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I believe that the pump will still happen in 2018. Yes, the pump last year was unhealthy and many people lost money because of that. However this event gives people a chance to learn from the mistakes and try again (if they have it in themselves). There are still 7 months, we'll see how it goes.
Activity: 113
probably because in 2017 there is a very amazing pump and that's the crowd thought there will be a much larger pump in 2018 from this year before, it is also my rasaka but until now I wait that time still not until I hope this it will not take long to make all altcoin recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Definitely pump, you can see it even in June or early July and then the late of 2018. Maybe Bitcoin couldn't reach 20k again, but at lease we can see it will reach approximately 15k. And another reason is blockchain is the future not the price of crypto.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Because people are very tired of waiting for a miracle in the market, this is the most important driver of the market price, which is starting to fall very quickly, panic among investors and market participants is starting to grow very quickly.

People have money in coins. So they can hope a pump for their coins, this is very common if you ask me. Nothing special here. And honestly the sector is growing well, so it's right to expect a price pump from the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: