Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 44. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
To me believe or expecticng new pumps in 2018 is not a big mistake. Many people believed in the Big pump because they can't do anything else to recover their losses when the Crypto market drops down.  Investors only probed this ground for earnings, and it is not profitable for anyone to end it. Therefore, I advise you to hide your pissimonial mood somewhere far away and buy a larger portfolio.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I guess people witnessed the big pump in late 2017 and then its major correction in the beginning of 2018 and that's why people are expecting another great price increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
because  there is an increase in total marketcap of cryptocurrencies compared last year, mening more and more people are trusting cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology and investors are also eyeing in this that is why we hope that before the year ends, it would give us a good pump.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As i know investor now in bitcoin was so many and they are increasing and increasing day by day ,i know its because of recognizing many country to use bitcoin and this is the reason why bitcoin get popularity.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
If we believe that a few months ago suddenly came to 22k, we now believe that bitcoin will rise in the same way. In a very short time, I think we will see these numbers again.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
No 2018 is looking like a lull year. We are not seeing any significant run with alts or bitcoin, so we will need to wait for the next round of excitement which will take time
Activity: 448
A Shitty project will be in top 50 if they list on new exchanges quick, do mass marketing and keep community excites. They not only list them only on new exchanges but also care about listing them on regionally popular exchanges. I have seen many well established/good influencer/youtuber calling tron a shitty/hyped project yet they keep on listing new exchanges, brought huge daily volume and got a place in top 10 and keeping the rank. End of the day, "good trader" also tend to take "temporary" positions of these kind of coins as they seems to make money for them.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I believe that it will not a pump that we are all waiting its a new ath that is coming based from previous records and analysis that it will reach $60k this year of 2018.  
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
They believe in their altcoins, and they believe also this 2018 have many investor to invest in crytocurrency, I believe also this 2018 have history in crytocurrency just believe it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
i do think the same. Many regulation coming and there been a lot problem lately such as big scam ico and cyber attack. I do think we do need regulation and if crypto still able to exist i believe there will be good green market. Maybe not in 2018 maybe in 2020 when all regulation are clear and crypto are legal.
Activity: 672
I think that all this is due to the fact that now people are very tired of this and most likely people already simply believe in the hope that they will still be able to make money on the currencies, but it becomes more difficult every day.
Activity: 476
my hahaha also includes someone who believes bro, and i still get stuck when ripple ever touches $ 4 more. sorry? maybe yes but i have got profit from altcoin other
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
yes of course many people believe 2018 crypto will recover again, even can exceed. because if you look at the statistics from year to year bitcoin and altcoin always have a significant increase, it is la that makes a lot of people believe, including me
Activity: 98
I think that people are still thinking that 2018 is going to be a pump, because there is just one thing that we have to keep doing and it is to keep positive towards crypto. Believe that a run at the end of this year is going to happen is a good thing to do, otherwise people would keep selling and this bear market would last longer, people have to believe that good thing are coming as a lot of them are down in their portfolio so the only thing left is hope and that is still an option.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

in my opinion people looks last years in 2017, because high pump happen in  2017
so people thinking the same happen with 2018

whereas 2018 is dump for bitcoin price happen
I also think that such a pump, as everyone expects will not. Perhaps the market will return to its past positions and grow up a little, but I think it's not worth the big pump from 2018.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so, guys!

You need to remember what happened last year so that you can understand why many people are still believing that a pump would occur this year. The beginning of the year might be tough for all thr crypto but we should know what potential it holds to surprise many all of a sudden. If you don't believe on it, go ahead and feel free to give all your investments up.
Activity: 112
As i know investor now in bitcoin was so many and they are increasing and increasing day by day ,i know its because of recognizing many country to use bitcoin and this is the reason why bitcoin get popularity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
I believe the price of a cryptocurrency pump by the end of the year. If you look at the history of each year the price of cryptocurrency pump and that's what makes me believe to invest long-term in the form of cryptocurrency. I believe and hopefully be proven by the end of 2018
Activity: 280
I truly believe that crypto has big future and that blockhain techology can make a significant impact on many spheres of our life. Of course there are many poor projects that don't have any potential, but if we talk about really decent and serious projects, i guess they will achieve huge success.
Activity: 21
Actually it would be strangely to be into the crypto if you don’t believe in it.  Cryptocurrency is finding its path, and up to now it doesn’t look like governments are banning it. They are trying to regulate it and it's normal.
Pages:
Jump to: