Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 36. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
it is so interesting to read this topic from the very beginning))99 of 100 on the first pages were sure in undead bitcoin, but last ones are not so sure. We live in  very quick time...
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Today, there are many new digital currencies, but still bitcoin has a huge advantage in front of them-it is over its improvement and new products based on it that the best minds work, it is bitcoin projects that attracted huge investments from venture investors and corporations. Bitcoin has the largest community of supporters. I think that hardly the same success can be repeated by any other new cryptocurrency in the near future.
Most likely to replace Bitcoin, I doubt that someone can. Perhaps bitcoin itself will become less popular and will itself give way to the first place in the rating of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Sooner or later it will happen. it is impossible to predict exactly which currency the bitcoin will replace. Maybe it will be an ethereum, or maybe some bitcoin with a supplement.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
Today, there are many new digital currencies, but still bitcoin has a huge advantage in front of them-it is over its improvement and new products based on it that the best minds work, it is bitcoin projects that attracted huge investments from venture investors and corporations. Bitcoin has the largest community of supporters. I think that hardly the same success can be repeated by any other new cryptocurrency in the near future.
No, Ethereum is the 1st coin in the GPU mining community. In my country, the total number of people mining Bitcoin is lower than GPU mining Ethereum so much! Because the cost to mining Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin. Hardware to mining Ethereum is also buy easier than Bitcoin Asic from China.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I dont think that bitcoin can replaced by another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was the mother of all cryptocurrency, it will never be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not a shitcoin and some of altcoins are shit. Bitcoin will remain on top!

Completely agree with you, mate. The original cryptocurrency which brought us the blockchain technology shall never be replaced as it was the one that started it all. It's the biggest and strongest cryptocurrency in existence with a lot of user support, and market activity. Even if it experiences scalability issues, it will always be used as a store of value and remain as top crypto in market cap. One thing for sure, is that many of the altcoins we know and love today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements. As such, whenever Bitcoin declines in value, altcoins become cheaper. On the other hand, whenever Bitcoin rises in value, altcoins do the same.

Therefore, Bitcoin is the reserve currency for all cryptocurrencies in existence. Once it upgrades itself to handle instant, and cheaper payments, then there will be nothing to stop it from growing it to a wider audience. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency as new and new coins are emerging and other alt coins are coming with more and  more usuage. It can definately replace Bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I do not think it's a substitute, but rather rival. If I look at the altcoin that can rival is Ethereum (ETH), But it will take a very long time to be able to compete with bitcoin. So for now I think no one can compete or replace bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Bitcoin can't be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is mother of cryptocurrency, never die, never disappear...
But in the future, I think Bitcoin's price won't fluctuate anymore. Another as Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, ... will be attractive investment chanel, can earn more profit than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be replaced by another curency if the value of it drops below zero or in short if bitcoin is not usable anymore, that is only the way and chance that bitcoin can be replaced by another coin and that coin is etherium because etherium is the next cryptocurency that has a high value after bitcoin but we never know if etherium will still increase or decrease because there were also other coins that has a potential like bitcoincash and ripple.

It's hard to Bitcoin's price will fall down to zero or bitcoin isn't usable anymore as your opinion.
My opinion is: Althougth Bitcoin's price is zero, Bitcoin is still have a fixed position in the coin market, never disappear out of the coin market.
Activity: 20
Well... It might be replaced fully... But how fast it will be in 10 years..? Roll Eyes
Activity: 76
Bitcoin is an experiment, so, it is possible that some other coin with more technical features may be replacing it in a few years.If a lot of user keep on using bitcoin then bitcoin will be hard to be replace because bitcoin is the pioneer and more people is getting used to used it
Activity: 81
Bitcoin is not going to be replaced by another cryptocurrency because it is the first one and most successful one.I doubt Bitcoin is ever going to have any competition unless someone comes up with something as mindblowing itself, but that only happens every hundreds of years, so we are safe.
Activity: 90
Time has shown that nothing is permanent. Bitcoin has gained considerable fame as it is the pioneer of the blockchain revolution.I could have bought thousands if i just knew.
Activity: 74
 If some coin and not bitcoin will be supported and back by many country it will surely replace bitcoin. but until now there has been no sign of the coin
Activity: 107
quite impossible in fact. However, the possibility of those rights still remain because of the bitcoin is currently also still experiencing a decrease in prices and not impossible coin another big right immediately followed up.
Activity: 41
Wrong dollar is not replace gold, gold always already exists for future, only gold the currency have and power and it too difficult to destroyed gold.Technology always inovate. In future, I'm sure there will be better cryptocurrency than bitcoin. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 46
Off course cant bitcoin be replaced by other cryptocurrencies and that is only because the bitcoin has replaced in some ways other.If it continues like this it will lose its dominance in few years.
Activity: 80
Perhaps, but this is unlikely, because the Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and has large market shares. For now, Ethereum could be the one crypto who can be able to dethrone Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
bitcoin is not something that you can just replace that easily. it is still growing and getting better over time.  Having said that I do believe that it's sturdy enough to last for a very long time, we might not witness a better alternative in our lifetime.
Activity: 84
When Smart Contracts will be implemented on the Bitcoin Blockchain that will be the standard. it will all depend on the features of the new crypto currency, it should be overall better than bitcoin to be able for it to replace bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: