Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 76. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 104
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I think it's gone, because in our modern era today? when you fight bitcoin? you will most likely find it harder for a man to use it. If there is anything wrong with him as well as bitcoin? I think it's not been done and it's been a long time to come out and introduce around the world. The rise of bitcoin seems to be the price of its value that continues to rise and increase the number of consumers. So it's hard to change it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

It's not yet too late. You can still earn and invest by joining campaigns. There are also many like you who say that they are late but now they are peddling and constantly earning big money. Communicating with others who are very profitable, It has also been a lot of success after they invest and join bitcoin events here in our forum.

I do not think there will be any replacement or even more bitcoin positions today. As far as we are today almost everyone who hopes or uses that cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Bitcoin has the highest percentage in the world that people often use and trust. If they are replaced, they may have difficulty. As far as they are concerned bitcoin is replaced by others.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
if you mean replace by price it is so hard but can replaced for fee / mining and low risk
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

It's not yet too late. You can still earn and invest by joining campaigns. There are also many like you who say that they are late but now they are peddling and constantly earning big money. Communicating with others who are very profitable, It has also been a lot of success after they invest and join bitcoin events here in our forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
ETH has the potential to replace BTC in terms of technology, but no price.
Maybe some atlcoin can replace the bitcoin only if someone surpass the price of btc which is impossible for me. Since Bitcoins took 8 years to reach 7000$ who's know some coins break the record and surpass the price of bitcoin can take place. But only in future not now. I am sure it will happen one day because one thing cannot rule always. If Bitcoin is the leader of digital currency these days, it cant always remain on top. A time will come when something better than bitcoin will be invented or discovered.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency because of its great qualities. In fact, Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so I think it will not be easily destroy by other crypto. We can also observe that the value of bitcoin increases everytime which only proves that it is still strong and competitive. And as days pass by, it becomes more popular to people which will result into larger bitcoin users.

It will never replaced by any other altcoin. This is the reality.

Being faster than bitcoin doesn't mean that you're better than bitcoin. Somebody thinks wrongly.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
IMO is it's really impossible for another crypto to replace for bitcoin.In last 5 year's bitcoin got so many success and that can't be crossed.I know some alt crypto doing well like btc but bitcoin is on top of all the crypto and it's impossible for alter crtpto to touch bitcoin.We can judge them by price,advantages or features where bitcoin is top.And no other crypto have the power to beat bitcoin right now.If that happens in future it will be nothing but a miracle
Activity: 1
no
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

I don't think so. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the value of Bitcoin now is much more than before. It's like a gold in crypto world.

It seems so. Despite I am agree with you, we should try to be a bit more objective. As bitcoin showed us nothing is impossible, that literally means that some other coin can take the lead in the future. But at the moment, nothing seems strong enough to do that.
Exactly! Bitcoin is strongest cryptocurrency in this year, but I thought Bitcoin will not keep its ranking in next few years. I want to use a currency can provide me a system is always stable, but Bitcoin can not provide for me a system like my wish. While, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, Digibyte are the cryptocurrencies have high liquidity and the speed of transaction confirm always better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency because of its great qualities. In fact, Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so I think it will not be easily destroy by other crypto. We can also observe that the value of bitcoin increases everytime which only proves that it is still strong and competitive. And as days pass by, it becomes more popular to people which will result into larger bitcoin users.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
it could be a bitcoin  replaced with another crypto, but I'm not sure it will happen, because I think bitcoin is the strongest crypto that became the number one crypto currency today and has been successfully accepted by some people around the world and bitcoin is systematically very difficult to be replaced Cool
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

It may happen that one day another coin may appear, another coin that is more effective, efficient and more convenient to use than the current one  but definitely it is not easy and may take more long years before it happen
Activity: 210

I don't think so. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the value of Bitcoin now is much more than before. It's like a gold in crypto world.

It seems so. Despite I am agree with you, we should try to be a bit more objective. As bitcoin showed us nothing is impossible, that literally means that some other coin can take the lead in the future. But at the moment, nothing seems strong enough to do that.
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
That may happen when the surprise we had whenever we heard about bitcoin, Although not any cryptocurrency which came in till these days has that element of surprise. Some altcoins has benefits when compared with bitcoin, which is not sufficient to disregard bitcoin. Litecoin was Created for this purpose to resolve some latency in bitcoin and it is system, But see where the litecoin appears now. May be some cash may be competing with bitcoin later on, however i don't see any possibility of making bitcoin as obsolete.

very objective perspective mate! despite this is possible to occur, it doesn't really seem like anything even has a close power to do it at the moment among all alt coins.
Activity: 196
Currently there is no altcoin replacing Bitcoin. but someday there must be and currently I see the potential to replace Bitcoin is Etherium. many features of Etherium are not owned by Bitcoin.

Ethereum showed a lot of promise, but now it is on the decline. The rate of adoption has stagnated and the user base is not increasing. And moreover, right now ETH is under serious threat from BCH, for the competition for the second most valuable crypto-currency (in terms of market capitalization).

Ethereum under serious threat from Bitcoin Cash?

I think he was talking about the market capitalization.  Bitcoin Cash recently if only for a brief moment took over Ethereums second place position.
Activity: 42

Cryptocurrencies like ethereum are growing up very fast, that at some point could overpass bitcoin or be at the same value. Investment projects which includes ethereum, are very likely to be success. Propthereum.io is a great exmple of it.
Activity: 21
no i don't believe to ensure that bitcoin could be replace by any other currency but bitcoin can replace a lot of other foreign currencies into bitcoin  and ultimately all the people around the globe is going to be using bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will never be replaced by another cryptocurrency. It impossible because bitcoin is more uses than the other cryptocurrency have new future and new project. Bitcoin is king all cryptocurrency Bitcoin is probably not suitable for replacing every and each fiat coin in the word right now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I do not think there can be any crypto that can replace bitcoin because now bitcoin is the mother of all crypto to determine the price benchmark of another crypto. But, maybe in the future will come a new crypto that can be a rival for bitcoin, at least related price not much different from bitcoin and if there is a crypto it may be bitcoin will begin to be forgotten by the devotees. I hope it does not happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
No i guess.there are many other currency right now bt still bitcoin has its place on the top.so no one will beat it
Pages:
Jump to: