Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 75. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Bitcoin can replace all fiat funds. But like any project, it has drawbacks. We are waiting for the solution of shortcomings and bitcoin can become a good currency
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has set the gold standard for cryptocurrencies, it has become the biggest, most popular, most valuable online currency in the world. To replace this by another currency is very unlikely at the moment, none of the current currency has what it takes, I would say that bitcoin has built a huge gap between its next competion by a monumental level that I will be confident to say that bitcoin will certainly be the leader in cryptocurrency in the next 5 years.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Bitcoin is dominating every other cryptocurrency, over half of all online currency used is bitcoin, its value has increase by almost 4 time s this year and is more likely to further boost during this holiday season. Today bitcoin has no competition and is very unlikely that it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency in the next 3 to 5 years. But the thing here is, nothing is permanent in this world, even the great Roman empire collapsed in its height and glory.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think bitcoin would be still maintain his position. But if something would be wrong with bitcoin in future and its repute could be affect than may be bitcoin would be merge with another crypto currency.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
If you observe the coinmarketcap.com, you will found out that the bitcoin has the biggest capitalization. I beleive that there is no one altcoin that can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think no one can replace bitcoin for now but i think after 50 years maybe? Because theres a lot of cryptocurrency appears month by month so i dont think if one day bitcoin replaced by another  so for now i keep holding my bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
i dont think bitcoin will replace by another cryptocurrencies in the near future, if really did bitcoin been replaced by another other altcoins then i am sure that that coin is the kind that suddenly pop out of nowhere and surpass bitcoin in a blazing fast way. for now i will hold on to bitcoin.
Activity: 6
If ever bitcoin will be replaced by another crypto currency that currency might be a centralized crypto created by governments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
No it cannot, As you look to the market  there is now coin that might be at the same level of bitcoins, Because the value of bitcoins as of today is $7k and there is no coin that has a potential to reach this value.

The current crop of alt coins don't offer much of a competition to bitcoin and so i agree with you that they can't replace bitcoin. I rather think for any other crypto currency to stand a chance against bitcoin then they should have something different and  an even better technology than bitcoin before they can really over take bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

In terms of ranking I think no one can beat bitcoin .

i remember when fiber optics internet connections were not readily available in the US yet people thought AOL would rule the space forever because they didnt understand what was coming. they couldnt understand how much faster shit was gonna get. the same thing applies here bitcoin is what brings everyone to the party buts it wont be why the stay. eventually shit progresses. not saying that is what is happening here just saying one day it will happen its only natural.

What do you think would eventually replace it then? Considering today's circumstances, might it be ETH? Or it might be a new tech still in the incubating process.
Yes, Whatever you have mentioned clearly indicates that it is not possible for any other currency to take place of bitcoin. No other currency especially altcoins are capable of making a market bigger than that of bitcoin when they’re totally dependent on bitcoin for their survival and market fluctuations. Bitcoin is going to maintain its position till its existence rather it is the upcoming international currency.
Activity: 364
No it cannot, As you look to the market  there is now coin that might be at the same level of bitcoins, Because the value of bitcoins as of today is $7k and there is no coin that has a potential to reach this value.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
Every cryptocurrencies has its own distinct features, advantages, and risks involved. But bitcoin is already at the top when it comes to the value and price. Over the years it reaches $7000 and no other cryptocurrencies have break that record. So, it all depends on how other currencies work on its own advantages.
Activity: 29
I don't think it will be replaced, but there will be more new coins, and the share of bitcoin will be reduced later
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
this far from possible but if theres other crypto that can replace bitcoin will be ethereum because of its platform and the team behind it bbut i doubt bout the price they can get on the market, bitcoin cash is just a segwit from bitcoin so i think its impossible too.. bitcoin is the strsngeest crypto ever
Bitcoin cash now is next to bitcoin and it's competing based on the trading volume, however, I don't think this would last and I will
definitely agree with you that ETH has a good chance to replace bitcoin even if it seems like it's still sleeping now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Smart money makes you believe it's possible to make some profit on your head
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
this far from possible but if theres other crypto that can replace bitcoin will be ethereum because of its platform and the team behind it bbut i doubt bout the price they can get on the market, bitcoin cash is just a segwit from bitcoin so i think its impossible too.. bitcoin is the strsngeest crypto ever
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
There is possiblity for bitcoins to be surpass by any coin in the market, Since there are a lot of different coins that are coming out today, The best way to earn more profit is to research about the coin that has potential because not every coin can really grow its value.
Activity: 164
There is this possibility. But at least in the short term is impossible. Because bitcoin's technology is powerful, the potential of bitcoin is huge. I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin, bitcoin era will come. Smiley
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
From the good performance resulting to positive outcome, strong financial stability and well organized business strategies of the bitcoin it leads them to become popular.
Through this they can be threat for everybody. They cannot be easily replaced by other cryptocurrency because of there are more efficient.
The loyalty of the customer from their services is their main asset in this business which cannot be easily destroy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Please look at the bitcoin dominance over cryptocurrencies. 56.5% of 235 billion $ (133 billion $) at the moment. The closest competitor of bitcoin is ethereum with a total market cap of 33 billion $. This is hard but not impossible. Of course, the total market cap is not the only argument which shows replacement. But the most important one.
Pages:
Jump to: