Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 29. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
Btc is really unexpected.It has fallen so much from the highest point.Maybe its price will continue to get lower.Will make people more worried.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 17, 2018, 12:33:11 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Now the price of BTC has been quite stable, and its price is quite cheap compared to last year's highest price, you can buy some to hold it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

This year bitcoin will not be able to show its highest price but I'm sure that at the end of the year it will pleasantly surprise us with its rapid growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 01, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
In February it was the point where all cryptocurrency fell sharply.
Bitcoin dropped in price to 8,500 USD and Etehruem dropped its price to 290 USD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
There will be a surprise in any way, either good or bad. We can only wait and hope. Personally ,I hope that bitcoin will soar to the skies in March-April 2018.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
I don't see why not, bitcoin mostly thrive on surprise hence why you see people are always watching the market to make sure that the price does not go up and they miss it. A time is coming when bitcoin is going to surprise everyone again. But for now, we should all be realistic and realize that there will not be another bull market for a while.
Activity: 67
August 24, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Why not bitcoin is the second name of surprise. Keep patience it will happen in coming months. This time bitcoin give you a big surprise
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
This price for BTC, which was in January or at least in February, we will not see soon. There is a lot of positive news, but now the crypto currency does not react so sharply to it quickly,maybe it's good...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
Everyone here knows that the crypto market is experiencing bad conditions, where it continues to experience price reductions and has been going on for quite a while. In fact, some people here are getting bored with market conditions that don't improve. A deeper decline makes the market take a long time to reach a normal point.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
I think that bitcoin will not reach its peak not in this not next month. I think that the increase will be somewhere closer to the new year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
So I do not think it will happen in the coming months or rather in a short time, but we know what can happen on a day that can not be certain bitcoine and therefore all subcoins so it is hard to give it a date but I am sure it can be in the long run
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 24, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Bitcoin is the most perfect coin compared to other coins. It has the largest segment in the crypto currency market. And he is the most stable from all coins
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
Bitcoin has already surprised me a lot for the past few weeks when eth keeps falling badly, bitcoin maintained a stable posture not giving heed to the most recent rejection of etf which would have seen a major dip in prices but BTC has shown a lot of resilience. Bitcoin has shown great achievements especially after SEC rejections of three ETFs recently.The best part of btc is yet to be seen before the year ends.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
I always check the Bitcoin price based on market capitalization and daily volume. In the situation of market now,  still hard for BTC will going to the moon again because the market cap not increase again yet.  Look many investor still afraid to put their money in to BTC because too high volatility and many FUD,  should be any more good news about it to make more demand. But BTC still have big potential to going up even surpass $20k,  because bitcoin and blockchain technology will be more popular and give more benefits.
Activity: 223
August 23, 2018, 06:16:47 PM
That is not possible. I believe bitcoin will rise but it will take a while for it to regain its lost glory.
copper member
Activity: 448
August 23, 2018, 04:43:50 AM
Definatly!
just wait...hopefully in the end of this year it will be blust!
so don't worry, buy bitcoin and hol it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

its surprising always weather its high or low., we got felt surprised when we got wrecked by those whales when eventually drop the green line. and sometime gives big smile when the bullish entering the market. i think in this coming months more and more surprise are coming in. we will see!!
Activity: 29
August 23, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
yes bitcoin will  give surprise.. Because in 2017, Bitcoin gave surprise to everyone. That's why a chance goes from Surprise. Apart from it, like the 2017, Bitcoin's price is pump and dump. So an Surprise hope 😊
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
Of course it will be,
but the time is not yet certain, we will know how strong the role is from day to day among many people. This year it's like weakening, but nevertheless.. we haven't seen how at the end of this year it will move in price movements, it could be that it can give a surprise. And not only that of course.. we haven't yet confirmed when it will be more accepted in various countries are more recognized because anyhow it's like the future things.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 04:02:13 AM
I'm not sure he'll reach that point this month, but of course anything is possible. I think until mid-September, he will jump back and forth + / - 1000$ / 2000$. And after the September fork, the heat can go, there are many experts predicts a really high rate of BTC. What I will be unspeakably glad! But everything takes time, so we wait!!!
Pages:
Jump to: