Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 30. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 23, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
since the price of bitcoin is unpredictable the surprise is always there. We can be surprise because the price will go higher than the past all time high or it maybe it will go lower than todays price. Of course we want to be surprise in a good way.
The surprise might be both for positive and negative side, look how people interpret this ETF rejections if same thing will happen just like what last year did then it can bring bigger surprise for those who's just starting to invest with this industry, might get a better results if stay buying and holds till it's gain again decent value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 23, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Is Bitcoin 2017 not a surprise? If you bought Bitcoin this year, you should have lost a lot of money so far.
yeah, we hope bitcoin price will revocer very soon at this year or before 2019. Bitcoin price its very unpredictable, i hope bitcoin price will reach $8000 just this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 23, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
since the price of bitcoin is unpredictable the surprise is always there. We can be surprise because the price will go higher than the past all time high or it maybe it will go lower than todays price. Of course we want to be surprise in a good way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
August 23, 2018, 03:11:00 AM
Is Bitcoin 2017 not a surprise? If you bought Bitcoin this year, you should have lost a lot of money so far.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 23, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
Everyone here knows that the crypto market is experiencing a bad condition, where it continues to experience price reductions and has been going on for quite a long time. In fact, some people here are starting to get bored with market conditions that don't improve. The deeper fall makes the market take a long time to get to its normal point, so this month alone bitcoin has not improved and is still not ready to skyrocket again.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 01:40:36 AM
Bitcoin will bullish again before the year 2018 ends because a lot of people has a lot of money and some of those people they are investing their money on cryptocurrency so I think bitcoin will surprise us again before the year 2018 ends.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:39:26 AM
Yes I believe in bitcoin to surprise us all, and it's surprises and I know holders will always be happy at the end of the day for holding this number one crypto currency in the world
Activity: 74
August 23, 2018, 01:36:07 AM
We can't really be sure because the market has been up and down for the last 6/7 months we only need to be patient and see what will happen soon
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 01:33:50 AM
Yes I am sure that bitcoin and all other crypto currency will surprise us all again by the end of the year...
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 20, 2018, 09:06:12 AM
I hope bitcoin prices can rise greatly again ank make great surprises. The altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin, so I think the rising of the price of bitcoin is very important for the whole coin prices.

Agree with you. In addition it was tested already by many crypto experts that bitcoin will always have a great surprised to its great believers to become in full recovery before this year ends, and this will bring all altcoins market condition valuable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 20, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
I hope bitcoin prices can rise greatly again ank make great surprises. The altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin, so I think the rising of the price of bitcoin is very important for the whole coin prices.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 20, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
The answer to the author is quite a bit of time, but Bitcoin thinks it can not show up to its great power yet.
The bit coin has been placed at a bad price now, but if there is good excitement, the potential of bit coin is expected to grow infinitely right next year.
Because we are investors, in order to be able to activate the market, the price of bit coin should be higher, and we must meet the new investors by creating a rising market flow.
We should not think too negatively, we will show a new bit coin next year, and I think we should all hope.
Activity: 41
August 20, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
I figure this time it won't astound us. May be soon it will. For the time being bitcoin is simply taking a rest or taking a break the motivation behind why is that incident this is a direct result of the quickly expanding estimation of bitcoin. As I would see it bitcoin is diminishing each first quarter of the year. At that point before the finish of the of the year or the last quarter of the year it will recover or it will increment again up to our desire and forecasts we made or it might outperform our desires and expectations.
Activity: 136
August 10, 2018, 05:38:11 AM
Bitcoin is very well known for its surprise, it often gives unexpected surprises by significantly increasing the value of bitcoin. But likewise, with the opposite, bitcoin is also very capable to significantly reduce its price. Whereas with the current market situation, in my opinion, bitcoin has not been able to improve its value to its normal point. So wait more patiently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
I am sure that it will surprise everyone here because current trends of btc couldn't be the base for the convincing predictions and it could play the bad role.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
Bitcoin has been giving us surprises right from time, but I think this coin hasn't been impressive since January, and I do not really understand how it works, at least at the moment. But, I believe it will be better from this month upward. I would like to see it increase in a rapid movent any moment from now.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:03:40 AM
Btc can make people surprised without any doubts. Nobody could think that Btc will be able to have such high level of prices and we realise now that it is not even the end.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
may happen and I think wait for cryptocurrency is very volatile to the price, if this month the demand for crypto increases could be the price will reach the highest as late as 2017. if you still have an asset in crypto patiently waiting for it because for now the market is also too long to get worse so it does require long term and hold your coin.

The volatility of the market is the surprise increase sometimes which makes other people to invest a huge amount and suddenly decreases after a few months, bullish market is always happening if people in different countries are all legalized on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
When bitcoin is give a surprise like reach the highest price now more than other coins many people or users to be happy for this surprise and many people to have a good way to invest because of that bitcoin surprise.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 29, 2018, 12:44:27 AM
If compare with Bitcoin's price on the last of last year, I think that Bitcoin's price on this year can't give surprise, with me, it's equal to the last year is also the surprising Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: