Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 17. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
August 17, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
Well, I think BTG has very good potential if we buy it now and we have to remember how much the best BTG coins are and see the current price and so far there is no big pump on BTG, of course it makes us think whether this coin has the potential big if we hold it from now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 17, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
I believe Bitcoin Gold can survive, because in my opinion Bitcoin Gold is one of the top cryptocurrency so that it can survive anytime and Bitcoin Gold price will increases high in the future.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

As you said bitcoin gold have a solid team with the helping of that's solid team and continue to develop BTG become strong altcoins in the coinmarket and hope more investors can buy btg increase of demands it's helpful to increase their pirice at the marketplace.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 17, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
Soon Bitmain will conduct its ICO. Interestingly they will take Bitcoin Gold.

Cryptocurrency can significantly rise in price, after all new ASIC are necessary for earnings
Lol jihan wu lost almost 1.5 billion dollars on the bitcoin cash and that's why they are conducting its ico. Bitcoin gold has implemented anti asic and it's more decentralized right now. But i have not seen any usefulness by use bitcoin gold at all. We have bitcoin and we don't need any other bitcoin fork coin.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

I think all coins have a future especially for coins that are developed, it all depends on the market because basically the market conditions greatly affect the price of coins and even potential coins will become cheap when the market is like this so we just wait because there will be a time when everything will be fine
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
August 17, 2018, 06:13:23 PM
Yeah initially i thought that btg is not a worthwhile project and even they had terrible bugs in their code at the start as well but it is really exciting to know that they have active developer team and now they are rolling out everything very smoothly, i wish them all the best and i think btg investors will benefit well in the coming months.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
August 17, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
Of course one of the main thing that we can consider on as the team of enthusiasts which would be hardly pressing through to make the project right and working, so in your opinion bitcoin gold is having that it would be prospective.

For it to have a future must give a clear proof of being able to attract a much greater degree of hashing power or risks having an attack at any moment. It is the ASIC issue.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 05:30:24 PM
Soon Bitmain will conduct its ICO. Interestingly they will take Bitcoin Gold.

Cryptocurrency can significantly rise in price, after all new ASIC are necessary for earnings
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Of course one of the main thing that we can consider on as the team of enthusiasts which would be hardly pressing through to make the project right and working, so in your opinion bitcoin gold is having that it would be prospective.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
August 17, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
I didn't know they have already made their coin ASIC resistant which I think is a very good decision. As someone who used to mine BTG a short period of time in the past, I welcome this move. On the other side, being a bitcoin fork it's hard to predict anything about this coin's future. It needs something to stand out from the rest of altcoins to have a future. I see from their roadmap that they plan to introduce Schnorr Signatures, and improve privacy. All good moves in my opinion. 
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 17, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: