Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 37. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
July 01, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
I also like Dogecoin is true that the currency has not made significant progress due to how the project has been conducted. Since when this post was created it has been over 1 year ago. I recently saw a tweet of the dogecoin developers I think as a volunteer developers. They are working on OS X builds 1.14 beta.

One of the positive attributes of Dogecoin is that it has a block time of 1 minute compared to other crypto is really an advantage. A position in CoinMarketCap is important and Dogecoin holds the 46th rating.

A bit of history:
Original Doge Meme - Image copyright, courtesy of Wikipedia - 04:18, 19 November 2015
The future of Dogecoin depends on the community and the volunteer developers for now, yet Dogecoin is alive!
We must be attentive to the official channels!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 01, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Doge is a legend and still has future for me. i am still holding dogecoins for only fun.
not going to sell them and will hold until the end
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
The problem of Dogecoin is total supply.Total supply are limitless.And this is not good.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
The fact is that DogeCoin absolutely does not support its value. This is not an investment asset, behind it a real project. I do not even know why this crypto currency can grow. Just due to the fact that all the others grow up? Also not a fact ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
Dogecoin doesn't have any good future because it is just a joke coin where the developer created it as a parody or a meme and the price spikes for this coin is just hype and manipulation by the whales who want to make some money from this cheap coins and i think that if you want to make some money out of dogecoin then you need to know when the whales will enter and exit
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 09:42:19 AM
I don't like Dogecoin because it is an inflationary coin, Look at how it's mined: 5 billion per year. Seriously? I thought it was a great crypto, maybe it still is, because it is inexpensive and rather stable in dollar, good for micropayments, but I don't see much promise in it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
July 01, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

Dogecoin is a valuable coin to invest in, and I think it will have a great future for some rational reasons. Generally speaking, its popularity has unexpectedly grown to the orbit as it has attained an overall acceptance for transactions. Besides, this coin has proved to be a stable one despite the fluctuating of the market nowadays.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:18:04 AM
Experienced investors put their money into coins with some future, so although many people liked Dogecoin I don't think there's any future in it, no potential for a big pump, but already showing signs of a dead coin                                                               
Activity: 92
July 01, 2018, 04:52:38 AM
I'm not very understand the mean of dogecoin, but it like people invest into dogecoin just for fun or use doge on some bet site. I dont see any future with dogecoin. However, I'm keep some doge for WC.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
Dogecoin does't have any good future because it is just a joke coin where the developer created it as a parody or a meme and the price spikes for this coin is just hype and manipulation by the whales who want to make some money from this cheap coins and i think that if you want to make some money out of dogecoin then you need to know when the whales will enter and exit.
Activity: 406
June 30, 2018, 02:29:47 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.
However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.
It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).
Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.
Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

This comic coin can not become an alternative to bitcoin or bring some significant benefit to the world of crypto currency. You need to be prepared for the fact that it will soon disappear.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 03:23:47 AM
I don't believe in dogecoin, unfortunatly it's very sad to understand that funny name is the only one advantage of this coin. Better to invest in something more reliable like ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 05:51:44 AM
I didnt knew doge were made for fun, but it is beauty, small fees are assured with doge due to its low value, we can moove milions with small fee, something bitcoin were supost to do as well. Besides those doge is one of the best coins to trade because due to its low value we can proofit with 1 satoshis up, its insane one of the best coins for trading.

This is a hardy cryptocurrency, isn't it? I also like it though I purchase it only when I have to transfer money from one wallet or exchange to another! Holding it as an investment is senseless, cause I don't think it'll grow much!
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 04:56:48 AM
I don't think anyone should even try investing in it/earning it now. It looks like it doesn't have any future as its price looks decrasing. Also as there are other good coins to invest in to get profit I think there would be a a very less number of people willing to help dogecoin grow.
Activity: 29
June 28, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
I think dodgecoin have a future, this is the time to invest in this coins due to their price were started to raised up little by little. I think it is a good opportunity to us to make an investment, I believe that price of dodgecoin in the future were much better that's why we need to prepared for this.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
Dogecoin is just a funny rofl-coin, which found some support from the community. At the time, a couple of years ago it was a good coin - low fees, high speed, easy to mine. But in 2018, I do not see a great prospect. Now there are many coins, much faster and cheaper.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
June 28, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
Dogecoin has been a great cryptocurrency, although it started like a joke. The past of Dogecoin has proven that it can sustain itself thanks to people who trade with it. In the same order of ideas, Dogecoin, and many other very-used coins, has a bright future.

Nah... are you kidding me? This coin is just a joke! No more than a Bitcoin fork. It can be used like Litecoin - as a testing ground for Bitcoin and its technologies, no more.
Yes, at present the coin is used, but this does not mean that it has a future.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 28, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
Dogecoin is one of the oldest currencies. He appeared almost immediately as bitcoin appeared. Therefore, there is no reason for it to disappear somewhere.

Correct! Dogecoin is a legendary cryptocurrency since it came almost right after Bitcoin was created. It gathered a lot of attention from crypto enthusiasts over time, leading it to where it is right now. While it was created as a joke, it's somewhat a useful cryptocurrency for quick and cheap transfers all over the world. People are still supporting this coin, even if it lacks development. Market activity shows that Dogecoin is still traded against other cryptocurrencies, meaning that there's still interest among everyday people in using it.

Maybe this would determine Dogecoin's future, as it remains alive by the number of people supporting it around the world. No matter if it rises in price or not by then, it shouldn't be a concern, since it's a useful cryptocurrency in contrast to Bitcoin which is slow and expensive in processing transactions. Smiley
Activity: 74
June 28, 2018, 05:52:56 AM
Dogecoin has been a great cryptocurrency, although it started like a joke. The past of Dogecoin has proven that it can sustain itself thanks to people who trade with it. In the same order of ideas, Dogecoin, and many other very-used coins, has a bright future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 05:05:39 PM
Dogecoin is one of the oldest currencies. He appeared almost immediately as bitcoin appeared. Therefore, there is no reason for it to disappear somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: