Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 39. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
The dogecoin seems to have fallen so badly, but the more fluctuating altcoins are, the more people like it, so don't underestimate it and laugh at dogecoin. Maybe dogecoin will surprise us this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 24, 2018, 05:50:40 AM
Dogecoin isn't something you would want to invest and expect something big out of it but it's easy and fast to transact, almost null fees, therefore it's great way to exchange and transfer between exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:57:38 AM
Well any altcoin I think has a future, for this dogecoin ,I think it had a future also ,it all depends on the management of that dogecoin its continued promotion and new addition to its utility of this coin, this does matters because of tight competation among other new launched token in the market today.So the future of dogecoin rest on its continous support of the customers and investors.
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
I think every crypto future is solely depends on developer and the team, if they continue to identify with the project then the project can be said to have a future but if they don't longer identify with it and that is the end of it. So Dogecoin is still having future because dev and his team are continuously to identify with Dogecoin project
Activity: 85
June 24, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
I can imagine Doge being like an ancient beloved relic, a piece of history that represents a time when it was relevant. Hard to imagine it being relevent forever - but who knows. It was almost considered one of the originals, so anything can happen.
June 23, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
I'm a gigantic devotee of Dogecoin as it gives quicker exchanges and fills in as a superior route for small scale installments, than Bitcoin. These days, it is to a great degree shoddy yet in my eyes, it will dependably be an important cryptographic money to me. I'm trusting that the dev group could advance up, and convey development to this fun image coin, to enable it to wind up plainly prominent yet again. Meanwhile, it is simply to purchasing loads of DOGE for me.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 23, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
its a great social experiment and it will be ended  in the future. Probably we can use it for day trading, but for long term holding it is not very good I think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 23, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
This coin has shown certain resilience, but is not really offering anything to the market and the holders. I would sell.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
I know that Dogecoin was never given a proper attention. Some even say it was created just for fun. But it is still here and its price is increasing.
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
with this year's recognition of cryptocurrencies, I think this will increase in value, especially when there are group of people who are solid when it comes to pumping some of the coins.
Activity: 78
June 21, 2018, 11:33:00 AM
Dogecoin is also one of the my favorite altcoin. I think that in the long term, we will can have some good news about Doge. Your valorisation  in these last months  has attracted attention and conquered new users, so I believe that Doge still has much to offer to the community and I'm sure it will make many people happy.
Activity: 560
June 21, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
Dogecoin definitely has a great future,I remember last year some people were expecting Doge at 1 $ for a coin.Unfortunately it didn't happen but I hope in a few years Doge will hit  this target.
Activity: 602
June 21, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
To be honest, it seems to me that the DogeCoin project has not been developing for a long time, because I just do not see anything to do, as I have tried to install their purse for a long time and it seems to me that this was a mistake.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:13:12 AM
Dogecoin is just a meme coin,no developments for the past 2 years so it means it wont pump that hard its just because it is the year of the dog.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
Dogecoin has been my one of the favourite altcoin for a long time.
Dogecoin certainly has an interesting future. the dogecoin community,particularly on reddit is very powerful and large,and i think the strength of this community will help hold dogecoin together well into the future.
Activity: 91
June 21, 2018, 05:34:56 AM
I didnt knew doge were made for fun, but it is beauty, small fees are assured with doge due to its low value, we can moove milions with small fee, something bitcoin were supost to do as well. Besides those doge is one of the best coins to trade because due to its low value we can proofit with 1 satoshis up.
Activity: 406
June 20, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Perhaps dogecoin in 2018 still be able to exceed 0.05 USD, or maybe 0.1. But everything happens gradually, with small drops, growth, and close-UPS. Dogecoin's future forecast for 2018 is based on the fact that the coin has a huge support of its online community.

It was created as experiments, in a humorous manner. For example, a dog from a famous Internet meme was chosen as a logo. It seems to be traced frivolous attitude to the project, even the developer. But there is also a high activity of users. They perceive cryptocurrency not as a joke, but as something new and unusual.
Activity: 118
June 20, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
The only reason for me to haven't get myself Dogecoin is the blockchain which they are traded because I'm not too conversant with it.
Dogecoin is one of the best coin which have future but they need to work hard to prove it as a better investments.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
For me No one can tell for sure what is the future of a particular cryptocurrency. What we can do is try to evaluate the potential value of a coin in the middle and long term based on various metrics such as market capitalization, community strength, developer activity, trading volume, cost to 51% attack the coin among other things. Dogecoins are "mined" in the same way as bitcoins that is, they are created using computer processing power. However, unlike Bitcoin, there is no upper limit on the number of dogecoins that can be produced,
That helps to explain why each dogecoin is currently worth less than two US cents.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
Whoa, It's old Altcoin like LTC and many more. I have not heard that name for a long time. I think it has replaced by another new altcoin like NEO, ADA, etc. But I think it's still have good future remembering that it has survived until  this time and still in page one coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: