Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 32. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I think that not will be happen. Because we know cryptocurrency is fluctuate and if ETH can reach like your opinion maybe its not last longer to defend the value of ETH. It's depend market if in crypto world have an issue like developer sell everything he has, I really sure value of ETH will not reach like your opinion
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
With the current ETH/BTC ratio of 0.075, bitcoin would have to rise to $20,000 for ETH to reach $1500. That's possible by the end of this year, why not.
If you ask about ETH reaching $1500 on its own (without the help of BTC), I would say it's very much unrealistic. Especially if we take into account the
announced hard fork and their move to PoS, which I'm very skeptical about.

At least we should recognize this fact: that for ETH to be successful,,, or for any other alt for that matter,,, Bitcoin has to be successful. And we all know that if Bitcoin can reach its old ATH, so will all the other alts, firstly followed by ETH.

Cannot say yet if this will happen by end of the year, a lot depends on how long crypto (Bitcoin) must stay in this current range first.

But I agree with you. Let us stick to realistic expectations for now.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Not just 1500, ETH will reach the new milestone.
2500 USD is a big possible to have this 2018.
there will be big rise after this bear market.
We should hold it and earn later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
As many think that the Ether will cost about 1200 - 1400 by the end of the year. A year is still in full swing so I will not be surprised. Now it is clear that the market is shaky and not stable, but this is all temporary.
Activity: 163
yeah. I totally agree with you. When BTC reach 20k$, ETH can reach 1500$ too. Many coin rely on ETH system. ETH still the leading coin of crypto currency in near future. It's main value of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
With the current ETH/BTC ratio of 0.075, bitcoin would have to rise to $20,000 for ETH to reach $1500. That's possible by the end of this year, why not.
If you ask about ETH reaching $1500 on its own (without the help of BTC), I would say it's very much unrealistic. Especially if we take into account the
announced hard fork and their move to PoS, which I'm very skeptical about.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
Your prediction based on what? Currently ETH can't even reached $1000. It's so hard to predict now because bitcoin price also unpredictable, sometimes it up and sometimes it down like now
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Agree or not, we are free to predict what will be the price of each crypto.

The market is still in bad shape today and bitcoin does have to go through inside the hole of a needle. Why I mentioned bitcoin? Ethereum is being inspired by the gain and loss of it so we should be hopeful for bitcoin first so the rest will follow.
Activity: 163
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
Pages:
Jump to: