Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 31. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

any predictions are welcome, your prediction was not that far from reality that is why im agree with you, if the market will continuously grow it is not impossible to happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
This year we have many expectations about the Ethereum price because recently many Ethereum supporter are thinking ETH might reach more than 2000$ with the potential it is having now. So prediction on ETH is kept increasing.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Not so optimistic this year. At least we need to pass these days when BTC may go through under 7k, or even worse 6.5k. Anyway, we can buy more ETH at low attractive price if we still have resource, isn't that good?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The market is going up and down there is no steady growth in the orices so we can't expect now anything but now the price ia cheaper so buy more coins as you can because bitcoin is surely the coin of future so it will give good orofits when we buy them at cheap price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I hope that this time, ethereum can increase higher because what I see in the market, this time the market is reverse and wants to increase so the chance for ethereum and other coins is wide open. but I am not expecting to see bitcoin price will down again because yesterday, we are having a little problem to see bitcoin price is getting down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
The cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy. And if there were people who bought the air for 1500 $, then very soon when the market will grow I'm sure the price will be more than 2000 $.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
This can be posible as long as we can have a good rally to push the price higher including bitcoin as bitcoin is the driving force of crypto currency market. Without bitcoin the price of ETH can't reach to $1500. Let's just wait how the market moves in midyear.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
ETH is dumping because EOS dev sold 30000 ETH they collected in ICO.
But i think it's will recover in this week, also all altcoin.
Activity: 49
I believe it goes to 150 rather than 1500 ... most of wealth is owned by few people it is in people's nature not to share and we are still in corrupt capitalism and this translated into corrupt crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
How any one predict !!! Market is always out of control of all. It is not possible to mention when it will grow up or down. If you see last one year market you can understand what i said. so if anybody says that it will grow up from.....time it is fully fraudulent.
Activity: 214
really believe so!
Activity: 196
if you look at the current market it feels it will be difficult to achieve, but no one can predict it will happen or not, because in crypto any circumstances can change very quickly.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I am not sure because this will need a big support from many investors and people invest their money in the ethereum because today, there are many projects that use ethereum so I think ethereum has a big chance to grow more in this year. but for the price, I don't know how much price that ethereum could reach in this year because from January until now, the ethereum price still not giving a good progress because it's followed with bitcoin price which we know it's not increasing too.
Activity: 44
Normally I'd say $1500 is easy, but this bear market just won't stop. We're already half way through the year, I think many expected the market to recover much sooner.

Personally I'm starting to think we won't reach $800b this year anymore, so ETH at $1500 might not be achievable. Investing into smaller coins with lesser market caps might be a better idea if you're looking for larger profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I disagree with you because I believe that it is going to be more than that. If I am not mistaken it actually peaked up to $1300. And since Ethereum continues to develop throughout the years, I think it will reach up to $1900.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
ETH is still being undervalued at this time, there is no doubt that ETH will reach 1500 usd, but I think it may happen next year and not this year, wince people are being cautious in entering the crypto market, we still have to consider bitcoin for ETH, we all know that once the value of bitcoin drops, so as the other altcoins, but if people had learned to value ETH more, we might see a different pattern, no longer will ETH be affected by the price of bitcoin and it can stand alone, also it is the base for ERC20 coins, giving it further value. A realization from the community that ETH should also be valued as bitcoin is needed for it to reach 1500 usd mark.
But ETH is the framwork of many coin. No ETH, no anothers coin. Tongue just think 5 years ago, 20000 BTC = one pizza, nothing is imposible.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
If stats are anything to go by, there is a good reason to believe that ETH might hit $1,500 this year. But on the question of undervaluing, I doubt. The ICO price of ETH is $0.311. As at this time of my reply, ETH has appreciated in value 171417.68%. For a token with this performance, it can hardly be said to be undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
Eth is still around 500 right now and struggling to reach 1000 bucks. As per my prediction Bitcoin price have to triple from what it is right now or during the next worldwide cyber attack, hackers should request ETH to unlock the files instead of BTC. Grin

Not just 1500, ETH will reach the new milestone.
2500 USD is a big possible to have this 2018.
there will be big rise after this bear market.
We should hold it and earn later.
2500 USD, it's mean total cap is about 250 billion dollar. So total marketcap is about 1000 billion. why not, it's still smaller than forex or stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: