Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 147. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 07:38:36 AM
I think ICO will not die in 2018, it will even always be there for the next 10 years (according to my estimation), because there are more and more ICO enthusiasts
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
December 31, 2017, 07:38:15 AM
What do you mean die? I think that in 2018 this will be a revolutionary year for ICO's and cryptocurrency. Because many businesses known ICOS and it makes the idea of it boom. So no, it'll not die this 2018.

He mean that is there a chance to ICOs will be banned because there are so many cryptocurrencies today and seems that investors are confused which one is better and which are not.
An ICO should be regulated although it cannot be stopped.
People will then invest to ICOs who are accredited and certified to eliminate confusions.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 07:37:02 AM
No more ICO for me. Invested in ICO IM**L**K but no news until now. Cant DM they twitter, cant find they telegram. So i assumes they gone with my money. Its ok, lesson learned.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
December 31, 2017, 07:34:09 AM
I don't think it will die but the best solution for ICOs is a regulation tip eliminate false and scam ICOs which are basically a lot of young cryptocurrency investors' money wasted into the hands of the bad guys.
We already have a a couple of thousands of active cryptocurrencies today and still yet there's more to come next year so I think regulating ICO is the best solution.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 31, 2017, 07:26:03 AM
What do you mean die? I think that in 2018 this will be a revolutionary year for ICO's and cryptocurrency. Because many businesses known ICOS and it makes the idea of it boom. So no, it'll not die this 2018.
Activity: 224
December 31, 2017, 07:20:04 AM
I do not think ICO will die next year. I admit that next year their number may be reduced due to the introduction of some countries control over the ICO. But only worthwhile projects will remain on the market, and we will only benefit from this.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
December 31, 2017, 07:17:32 AM
No it won't, ico still hot and the demand is still high so i don't think it will die next year, but i believe we need more regulation to prevent these icos to do as they want as soon as they get the money. I hope there's more regulation so icos will be better next year.
Activity: 59
December 31, 2017, 07:06:32 AM
The success of ICOs will ultimately depend on how well it is marketed. If not done properly, then not many will be interested thus failing its main goal of getting poeple involved.
Activity: 308
December 31, 2017, 07:05:20 AM
NO!! but the number of frauds are increasing. peoples are getting aware of them eventually less support will mark the end of ICO by 2018 or 2019.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2017, 04:19:25 AM
If ICO won't be control for using this to have illegal crowdfunding then there will be no other option than banning it. That's why other company prefer to call their sale a PRE SALE rather than PRE ICO, maybe because when investors heard the word ico and one thing pop up in their mind. It's a scam.
Activity: 13
December 31, 2017, 04:15:24 AM
No doubt that there are some scam ICO's. There are many good ICO's which changes life of many people. You should choose ICO wisely to earn big.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 31, 2017, 04:09:49 AM
No it won't die but the number of icos will be reduced greatly. Most people will be smarter in choosing the ico they want to invested to and there will be more regulations about doing ico / startup from the government to prevent the scam one. The demand is still high so it's impossible for ico to die next year.
Activity: 364
December 31, 2017, 04:05:26 AM
As crypto is getting popular. I would say that ICO will more this 2018.
It's normal people will ride on the popularity of crypto so they will launch a new ICO to crate new business.
Investors should be more vigilant to check the true identity to new ICO before they put there money on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
December 31, 2017, 03:35:36 AM
At some point I think they will be extremely rare.

But for now....

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=ico
Activity: 147
December 31, 2017, 03:21:57 AM
ICO will not die in 2018, ICO became successful in 2017 so why not in 2018, the problem is that there are some people who entered the cryptoworld without any knowledge of the system,  they want to earn some so that they made some scams and fatal ideas that could affect the mind of the investors to give support in ICO projects.  
one successful ICO that i know is https://ico.spectivvr.com try to visit it.
Activity: 15
December 31, 2017, 03:19:02 AM
I don't thinm ICO will die any time soon. I think some regulations are needed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
December 31, 2017, 02:17:02 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

MLM ico shall die, traditional ico shall develope  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 221
December 31, 2017, 02:12:12 AM
ICO will never die, it is the new IPO. People will be more discerning however, so bogus projects will most likely fail, as they should
Activity: 630
December 31, 2017, 02:10:12 AM
ICO is not dying in 2018 or any time soon. Look at 2017, ICO was insanely successful. I will advice that investor ask question more as regards ICO that they are interested in. When people demand high level of transparency and accountability from ICO operator, there will be less fraud!
Activity: 504
December 31, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
I'm a Newbie.Please Brief What do you meant by ICO.

ICO stands for Initial Coin offering. It's basically a way to 'invest' into a new coin/project. People pay money through btc/eth/etc to a group/business and give you a share of the coins/new tech they will develop. Similar to an IPO where you buy shares of a company.

You said it right, but the IPO is a process where there is a guarantee for investors that are created by market regulators, but in the case of ICO, there are no regulators except this new integration with KYC, but there are no guarantees that the project will not work, so these are different processes.
Jump to: