Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 69. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:24:26 PM
I think ICO will not die this 2018 because most of them are successful but maybe there are some changes. It also gives better opportunity to us to earn.
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
April 25, 2018, 09:22:07 PM
At the point when control works, at that point there will be no deceitful ICO and relatively every venture will guarantee. ICO is the best strategy for raising assets and creating promising new companies!
Activity: 133
April 25, 2018, 09:21:59 PM
No way. I believe that ICOs will play a big role in 2018 especially ones that are actually successful.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 25, 2018, 09:18:18 PM
ICO can not die and not to even think of having it die in 2018. The projects have so much impacted in lives in different ways considering he technology of the Blockchain framework. Thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 25, 2018, 09:15:29 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I think the market is not so reliable. It needs the time to be better. But it will be her for a long preiod.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
I do not think it will happen! Of course, anything can happen, but it seems to me that now everyone will somehow connect their business and projects with the cryptocurrency, and ICO is an excellent way to collect and...
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
I think that on the contrary there will be selection among ICOs, people already know how to identify scams, so very soon I think we will have good projects mostly.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
I can partly agree with you, but not fully, your predictions may be right, but also there is so many excellent ICOs going on here.
Activity: 30
April 25, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
ICO will not die by 2018, I think there will be many ICO projects that will be born in 2018. The scam ICO project will also generate a lot, I think there must be a ICO censorship team of each country.. This can reduce the number of poor quality ICO projects that are generated.

There will be continuing of ICOs this year and the years to come. There are just too many ideas that seemed to have good potentials and some people will try to make it into realities. People will just have to be meticulous with their money before investing.

DAICO + KYC for all probably will help to solve the matter of trust.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
April 25, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
completely certainly will not stop.business is developing and soon no business proposal will not do without ICO decrements, of course,  the will blockchain be implemented in all areas of activity.my forecast until 2020 exactly the amount of ICO will not decrease
Activity: 105
April 25, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
I don't think ico will die, but I think it will be more and more difficult to participate in ico in the future. More and more countries will set strict rules, which will completely ban the ico from China.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:48:14 AM
I am sure that not only will it not end in 2018 ,but on the contrary will it increase its potential.Yes ,there are shortcomings and they should be corrected, and all system is better to modernize.But the ICO is already deeply rooted in our lives and it has not been thrown out of our heads and our lives.Therefore, ICO will exist and grow due to the inflow of new companies and investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 25, 2018, 06:42:31 AM
I hope ICO wont die in 2018 cause we get another income in bitcointalk from that kind of project I hope it will last forever to help us to get another income from our main job.
Activity: 186
April 25, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
I think in 2018 will find way a bit how to stop scam ico's if they are going to do that ICO's again will on top this year. And when u do enough research u can have very big profit from ICO;s
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
I believe that the ICO market will soon be regulated and it will become safe for investments and there will be no more scams as the inspection will be carried out by a special commission
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
April 25, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
I dont think ico can die this year or at the future, everytime there is good new project and they are doing ico for collecting money so why you are thinking like this, didnt understand much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 06:21:57 AM
No, ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. The market has come a lot of money, they will have to go somewhere. Despite that ICOs would increase in 2018. I believe the ongoing year to be a bigger year for ICOs and altcoins to progress in a large scale along with bitcoin.

Indeed. I thought about the fever dying out in 2018 and onward. I was proven wrong, since it actually presents a great crowdfunding opportunity, in which all projects are more or less interdependent and reliant on the success of crypto as a whole. We will see more and more, hopefully legit, icos. We're just getting started, imo.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
Yes, the current situation with the ICO is a little frustrating. In this sphere, many scammers appeared. If a company enters the ICO with a finished product, this greatly increases the chances of not being deceived by investors.
Activity: 73
April 25, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
No, ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. The market has come a lot of money, they will have to go somewhere. Despite that ICOs would increase in 2018. I believe the ongoing year to be a bigger year for ICOs and altcoins to progress in a large scale along with bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
No in a no way, I think ICOs are very important for further development of crypto market, if we will have variety of coins, there will be more opportunities.

Totally agree with this point of view, without new coins our community will not be able to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: