Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 84. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 07, 2018, 02:21:38 AM
survival of the fittest. bullshit projects will just go taper off in interest. and hopefully developers will put more efforts into product and platform building rather than fund raising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
In 2018 ICO will be more and more because in the previous year they have managed to benefit from the ICO issued. There will be less and less good projects, you will need to invest carefully.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 07, 2018, 02:15:39 AM
Yes, I think ICO is going to die. I'm always curious about a question. Is ICO really valuable?
ICO has no value other than liquidity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
2018 is going to be an important year in ICO. Daily new ICO is launching. Like Ethereum hope new coin will launch this year too. ICOs may change in name, but the premise will remain and the volume raised may decrease in 2018, but certainly not disappear.
Activity: 294
April 07, 2018, 01:44:43 AM
If ICOs do not have investor protection measures, the possibility that investors will move to new forms may be DAICO or some other form and ICO is unlikely to survive.
Activity: 113
April 07, 2018, 01:11:15 AM
ICO will not disappear because of its essence - investment , money , profit.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
April 07, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
ICOs will never die, it will only evolve.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
April 07, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
I'm quite confused on your post it seems you are trying to promote this project and you are not digging in your topic but I would like to answer your question, hopefully scammers will stop launching an ICO and only legit project will be allowed or continue to launch their project because of the recent bans from big advertising company.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 12:48:18 AM
I think ICO will not die this year instead it will come over through the year goes by. Now ICO are become popular because of the token profitable offered. Also token from ICO now is much productive than altcoin and bitcoin. That's people are still willing to invest money to the ICO because they seen that the ICO is very potential to earn huge profit in short period of time.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 12:43:38 AM
Many new cryptocurrencies and more ICO scams have appeared on the market, but I think these problems will be solved soon . I hope the ICO doesn't die . This is the best tool to attract investment
Activity: 273
April 07, 2018, 12:27:48 AM
I think ICO will not disappear, there will be changes and limitations. There are pluses, there will be protection of investors, scammers will be less
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Personally, I think you should read some information about the icon. The current trend is that people usually skip registering whitelist but still want to participate. But as I know As long as Bitcoin and coin alt increase in price and publicity more and more people want to invest into it, and as long as there is no rule, there is still a possibility for anyone to make ICO.
Activity: 153
April 06, 2018, 11:33:33 PM
ICO has become a way for some people to quickly cheat money. Many air projects just want to enter the exchange through this way, they are constantly dumping on the exchange. This situation is bound to improve in 2018, and some countries will introduce relevant regulatory measures.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 06, 2018, 11:27:37 PM
ico is a new technology that has good quality that can be used in blockchain. I think ico is a safe and profitable investment place in the future, many investors or companies join this technology so ico will never die.

But in the recent month most ico project turn to scam but you have point in your opinion I also believe that ico wil last long and we can see a lot of ico project that launch this year all we need is to check carefully which of them are legit and can be boom in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 06, 2018, 11:26:03 PM
if there is not an agency that regulates or verifies an ICO to minimize SCAMMER, then ICO will die within the next few months

but if there is an institution or organization that helps the investors or project developers, to analyze and diagnose an ICO
maybe ICO will keep running, and only ICO who pass verification alone can gain trust
Actually ICO has increase in numbers due to lack of regulation, but the sad thing is that most ICOs are scam.
Now, the government are already aware of that reality so they will regulate ICO and they will impose strict rules to be followed, so I think we will
have quality ICOs over quantity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 06, 2018, 11:23:07 PM
if there is not an agency that regulates or verifies an ICO to minimize SCAMMER, then ICO will die within the next few months

but if there is an institution or organization that helps the investors or project developers, to analyze and diagnose an ICO
maybe ICO will keep running, and only ICO who pass verification alone can gain trust
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 11:12:37 PM
ico is a new technology that has good quality that can be used in blockchain. I think ico is a safe and profitable investment place in the future, many investors or companies join this technology so ico will never die.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 11:02:22 PM
I really do not think ICO will die inside 2018. The crypto currency market is at the beginning of its development. Managing ICO market starts off to regulate, then simply bad projects will probably be eliminated, and those assignments that really have benefit will receive more purchase from investors.
Activity: 602
April 06, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
Right now, many government regulate about ICO or crowdfunding for project. With good regulation, it will create healthy market condition and preventing from scam dev and scam team. We should doing research before joining on ICOs to avoid scam ICOs
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 06, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
With regulations, I think we will see more legit icos and less scams in 2018. I don't think they are going away anytime soon. If the SEC considers tokens that increase in value based on the performance of blockchain, then every ICO can be considered a security.
Pages:
Jump to: