Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 14. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Many other coins that are better than Bitcoin have long been created, and they have not come close to him over the years. hence nothing will change in the future
Activity: 448
I think that such a situation cannot be ruled out because probability always remains and today it is indeed very likely, because if BTC does not integrate Lightning into the network, then nothing good will definitely happen.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
The world is so unpredictable that anything is possible. Time will tell. Bitcoin is expensive for me now, so I pay attention to cheaper coins, thanks to which you can earn. . However, in the near future, Bitcoin will continue to be the first.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I also like ICOs, and have the faith, that we need them, because continous development is the key of the success of cryptocurrencies in my opinion.
Activity: 420
well, history tells us that nothing lasts forever, so bitcoin, as the oldest coin around, will eventualy get outdated and get replaced, it is only natural...
besides, there are a lot of coins that are utility coins and that might well be globally adopted
I just don't believe in ICOs  Grin
Bitcoin is an old coin-I agree with you, but it will not become obsolete.It is constantly working on the best developers.Yes,it is not the most advanced technology, but it will not lag behind either. To begin with, any new coin should be taken as a unit of calculation and a means of saving, and then a product that will solve other problems.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Here is Ruby-X! Unfortunately Ruby-X's ICO was ended but the official service was just launched!
There are grand opening events such as trading contest. the minimum giveaway in trading contest is $1,000.
Check that out on Ruby-X medium article Smiley
Thanks !
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
well, history tells us that nothing lasts forever, so bitcoin, as the oldest coin around, will eventualy get outdated and get replaced, it is only natural...
besides, there are a lot of coins that are utility coins and that might well be globally adopted
I just don't believe in ICOs  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

It is quite possible that in future some other altcoins will overcome Bitcoin. But I am not saying about near future of course. No way. Bitcoin hasn't any real competitors nowadays. It should past 3-5 years I think!
Activity: 168
I also think that you should not dwell on the cue ball. Today, there are more than a dozen different cryptocurrencies in the world. And every year their number will only increase.
Activity: 53
Currently, I am more optimistic about the currency Ethereum and EOS, I think this is the most promising two currencies outside of Bitcoin, they have many good features that Bitcoin does not have, such as smart contracts, they also have more bits than currency faster and more transaction volume.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I personally do not believe that any alcoint will be able to beat bitcoin in the near future. Yes, there will be pumps  and dumps, but that is all
I agree with you. I also think that Bitcoin will always be in the first place, because it is the most important and most powerful coin in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 494
I think no one can defeat bitcoin because only bitcoin knows that I really have a future because bitcoin is a longterm coin and has a future someday but it's not going to get another coin because there are other coin with future also future but be careful of the price because there is another coin that does not merely buy you to be wise at the purchase of altcoin because there is another altcoin because the price is not rising so you should be careful bitcoin just because you know there is a future someday so much bitcoin stock for my future.
Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Any alt specie looking actually aspiring and favourable . The better of them get actually large possible on the other hand Bitcoin's potency is as well large equitable instantly and it desire capture a plenty of age .
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
of course, because I'm sure Bitcoin won't last long with conditions where lots of coins are popping up and have better functions than Bitcoin, so I'm sure in the future there will be a coin that will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Yeah bro, I have told this for a long time because other alt coins have really good and speciall skills that can beat to bitcoin for example a lot of coin like credits or cardano or stellar are faster and cheaper than bitcoin. Why don't they beat to bitcoin ?
Activity: 280
In my personal opinion Litecoin will continue to grow but it will not supplant or replace bitcoin.I may be completely wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
When considering the monetary value, there are already coins that cost WAY more than Bitcoin (Bit20, NANOX, 42). But I think you mean the all-around fame that BTC has.

I think that's not impossible for BTC to be dethroned but the coin/token that would do so really has to stand out with something. I would even say that a coin/token that will get more widespread than BTC doesn't exist yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I personally do not believe that any alcoint will be able to beat bitcoin in the near future. Yes, there will be pumps  and dumps, but that is all
Activity: 336
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

If you want invest in the ICO, of course you must be careful to choose an ICO because nowadays most of ICO are scam or too difficult for the coins enter or listed on the market to make coins more valuable. I think rather than invest in the ICO, better you invest to buy btc or most of altcoins that have already listed on the market and more precious.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is the strongest coin. We do not know what will happen in the future, because competition is becoming more intense, and other coins can beat bitcoin at prices.
Pages:
Jump to: