Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 15. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Investing in ICO project at this time is quite risk because its price when list on market often lower than the ICO price. So, if you concern and like ICO projects, you should buy when it is listed on market. I see this is a wise choice at this moment
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The chances of any coin beating bitcoin in the near future are very very slim. It will take a while, stability of the particular coin to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't see any coins with such potential. It may take twenty years, and maybe there will never be coins that can surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 51
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Marinecoìn - I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoìn. For more information you can click marineco.ìn. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain, many other features in itself. And right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybody, who would like to join community!!! Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. I’m absolutely so serious about this a 20 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here marineco.ìn/ico. Don’t miss it
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
in my opinion, it can't beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the first crypto and has proven that it can be successful in bitcoin, bitcoin has a future, our grandchildren can hopefully feel it
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Maybe we can see such coins in a few decades, of course, I mean only the price exceeds Bitcoin. As the king of cryptocurrency in human history, BTC has been recorded by history, and historically no crypto can surpass BTC.
Activity: 170
The whole 2018, was the worst year in the history of ICOs. There are a lot of altcoins that will on the top on crypto currencies in a few years. I am sure, that there will be a lot of coins that will replace Bitcoin, because they are much better.
Activity: 448
It's true that there are lots of good coins besides bitcoin, and the coins also have very high potential to have high value. but in my opinion, it's not easy to beat Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, before there is a coin whose value will rise beyond Bitcoin, the value of Bitcoin will jump high first.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I can't say for sure, looking at the market there are new coins being pushed into it everyday and there are some pretty good ones amongst them. Maybe in the future someone comes up with a coin that gets more public acceptance than bitcoin which would effectively help push it ahead of bitcoin so it is possible. Just have to keep an open mind
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I doubt any altcoin would be able to replace bitcoin as the developers are just after the money and nothing else. Most devs these days just copy paste code and do no real development of their own. Bitcoin already has the financing and popularity and it will take a great deal to replace. To me none can. Be careful with the icos you invest in.
Activity: 266
The future is not far off , but I do not even see a coin that can overtake Bitcoin . But nothing is impossible. This is at least the goal of many projects and coins . But while all is very far from him
Activity: 70
Bitcoin has global confidence. And yes, in terms of functionality, many tokens are superior to it. But for the present time, I think it will be number one on the crypto market
Activity: 264
TEMCO
At the moment there are not so many good ICOs where you can invest. so just maybe will be better to pick some good old tokens from the market, What do you think about Holo ,Pchain , spartster and etc.
Now they  all are very low value.
Regards.
Is a good ICO exists even in today's market conditions. Maybe it will be not a lot , but they exists. In general, of course, such investments are only for professionals, who has a doubters it is better to invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I think it will be a very interesting moment in the life of the crypto sphere. I can say for sure that this project will not be of the same quality and scope as bitcoin. It will be something new.
Activity: 211
Bitcoin cannot be defeated by other altcoins. Because bitcoin has sophisticated technology and a very safe level of security. Bitcoin is also very popular and has many fans. In essence, bitcoin is the king of all other altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I do not believe that this can happen. I think that the beckon really became a likeness of gold and people do not use it for payments and money transfers. but only as a means of accumulating values. If this continues, the cost of bitcoin will only grow with time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I do not yet see a coin on the cryptocurrency market that could compete with Bitcoin. Perhaps in the future there will be such coins, but so far Bitcoin remains and will remain a leader for a long time.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is going to stay in a number 1 position at least a few more years, said this, I also think that nothing is forever, before there was a crypto called digicash, and was a crypto created long before bitcoin, but the project did not work because it was centralized, what I mean is that there is always the possibility of inventing a technology superior to bitcoin and end up overcoming it
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I think eth or xrp has a chance to beat bitcoin in the next few years because both of them has very good concept and has a big community too. Especially ethereum almost every icos use that platform and i think eth will be very big in 2019 or 2020. I'm so excited about ETH progress in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
For now i think it’s not that possible. On the other hand no one can predict the future, if they can create a better coin, it might beat bitcoin after years. We’ll just see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: