Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 27. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Mate, BTC is really strong! 50% of domination isn't a joke , so unfortunately it won't happen soon.
 i would like to invest in coins with diversification and currently it is impossible, because BTC is dominator
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I think there will be another altcoin that will supplant bitcoin later on, as indicated by my forecasts and desires, ethereum that will supplant bitcoin. I say that since I see from the potential ethereum that an ever increasing number of clients. numerous additionally new altcoin with stages ethereum. don't know right or not, but rather I trust that way.
Activity: 14
It's possible, very hard to know which one though.
copper member
Activity: 72
I think that although Bitcoin has fallen in rate because the cease of last year, but it will likely be the market leader for a completely long term, due to the fact many systems and altcoins are closely connected with the Bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It's likely, but it will take a very long time. But it all depends on the dynamics of bitcoin growth. Maybe soon he will become impotent.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
When the crypto market came into existence there is only one coin who was there and ruling the crypto world and thats the bitcoins and bitcoins have done a great profit in the crypto market and most people are only aware about th bitcoins and some people even doesnt know about the alternative coins which are holding up in the market and as the bitcoins have gained trust in the market we cannot say that anyother coin will beat the bitcoin maybe the coins can come to close to bitcoin but surely it will not beat that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I support your opinion of the author and also believe that some ometytes that are very promising in the future can outrun bitcoin and take his throne Smiley
Activity: 141
It depends if the coins become an asset or they become a currency, or both. As a means of exchange, you can’t really beat the original utility token BTC. Grin Grin
If cryptocurrency will be in the world, I think it will be a new means of payment, if not, the new unit of barter, which will become more popular cash.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I invested in many altcoins and tried to choose promising projects. But i think still and for a long time will be the leader of the bitcoin in the market. In the future, a new generation cryptos may come and the situation may change, a long process.

I doubt that any coin will ever replace Bitcoin in market cap. But I am still looking for a new and promising projects. I don't search for a Bitcoin replacement, but profitable opportunities.

Indeed, one must have this kind of thinking because if we think about replacing the bitcoin then we are ourselves challenging the bitcoin and thus making it's market cap and prices go down. Now the question is why anyone would want to do anything like that. If we don't want such challenging stuff coming our ways then we must not look for the answers to such questions. Instead we should be watching out the crypto projects that are beneficial for us in different environment of it. Bitcoin will be more usable if we prefer it over the other coins and keep supporting it.

FYI : Highly doubt that there is any coin like which will challenge bitcoin existence or even replace it.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Why not? Not in the near future, but later someday it can happen. But bitcoin will never be on the bottom - I think, that even in the future, when there are new leaders arise in the industry, when the market grows into something more than now, it will go to the masses - bitcoin will still be in leading positions. Bitcoin should be regarded as digital gold, not a means of payment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Not all ICOs will benefit you, some just take your money. It's better to focus on one project that you really understand and have analyzed.
Activity: 182
I believe that bitcoin no one will overtake the market capitalization, but I am sure that there are coins on the market able to make x100 so I think that investing in other coins is still very promising
Activity: 308
I saw WhenHub task and I believe it's unbelievable! I generally imagine that it's not constantly helpful to utilize video call or content yet I understood I don't need to stress over it, with WhenHUb it will be extremely advantageous and decent to utilize. WhenHub Interface makes it very simple for customers to discover Experts on any point they need, at that point video call them for learning sharing. Money related points of interest are dealt with a Smart Contract utilizing WHEN Token digital money. Interface accessible now in iOS/Android application stores.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Pherhaps it will be but not with the current coins that we have. They are not strong enough to win BTC so BTC needs to compete with more reliable and promising coin.
Activity: 104
It depends if the coins become an asset or they become a currency, or both. As a means of exchange, you can’t really beat the original utility token BTC. Grin Grin
Activity: 11
There is nothing impossible. 15 years ago nobody believe bitcoin will come and make so much impact as it is making this days and if you realise that, you will agree with me that it is possible we see altcoin that will beat bitcoin in the nearest future. The advice I always give to people is to invest in lots of altcoins so that they have the opportunity to benefit from any of the altcoin if it spring up surprises. Also investing in different altcoins helps you to spread your risk.
Activity: 290
Eventually yes there will be other coins who will beat and take over bitcoins seat at the top. What I learned about cryptocurrency for these past years is nothing stays on top forever. Even popular coins will eventually die out and new coins will take over its place. As much as we love bitcoin, it will not stay on top forever.
Activity: 434
No there is no coin in crypto that can beat bitcoin if you ask me because bitcoin has proven how strong it is with a dominance of 52.2%. It has the highest value on the crypto market. Not even Ethereum could beat it how much more any other altcoin which has not even been generated.
Activity: 192
Other coins have better technology now and it doesn't matter.  The reason Bitcoin is #1 is because it was first.  That makes it very hard to dethrone without guns and threats of violence coming from the military.  I think ti will be a while before that time though. 
Activity: 42
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Bitcoin will surely be ahead of other coins in future. If you have the resources, still invest in other coins and ICOs as well.
Pages:
Jump to: