Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 28. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Well, no one can tell how the future would be exactly. Bitcoin for now is still taking the lead. If any coin can surpass ethereum, then i will begin to consider if bitcoin can be surpassed. Also, the kingship of bitcoin over altcoins seem to be  an established fact and it has been proven for quite some time now. Also, bitcoin seems to be more accepted in so many countries for transaction than any other coin. So this and some other things contribute to the leading of bitcoin.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I invested in many altcoins and tried to choose promising projects. But i think still and for a long time will be the leader of the bitcoin in the market. In the future, a new generation cryptos may come and the situation may change, a long process.

I doubt that any coin will ever replace Bitcoin in market cap. But I am still looking for a new and promising projects. I don't search for a Bitcoin replacement, but profitable opportunities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think Bitcoin is the best coin and in the next 5 years, no one will be able to beat Bitcoin. In the future, of course, there will be projects that will be an excellent alternative to Bitcoin, but so far there are no such projects.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
I invested in many altcoins and tried to choose promising projects. But i think still and for a long time will be the leader of the bitcoin in the market. In the future, a new generation cryptos may come and the situation may change, a long process.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
An altcoin that will beat bitcoin in the future, ethereum. I'm sure ethereum will be more awaiting than bitcoin because ethereum is technologically superior to bitcoin. Ethereum benefits everyone, especially those who want to create blockchain-based applications or projects by riding on the ethereum blockchain. I am sure this ethereum will be potential in the future because ethereum is present with innovative and very distinctive technology
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Investing to different ICOs is good but be careful of what ICO you invest because possible to become scam the ICO you invested. Maybe one the ICO today and once they listed to the market it will blooom and possible to beat bitcoin in the future. But the coin who already in the market and possible to next bitcoin is the ethereum because of high potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think Bitcoin will always be the main cryptocurrency. The cost and its capitalization will always exceed similar indicators of any altcoins. This is due to its historical superiority and the increasing cost of mining.

Your arguments do not convince me. To be honest, they're weak. Do you know how many manipulations of different kinds are executed with BTC? It seems to me this cryptocurrency is controversial, it may fall and not rise after a number of manipulations!
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
apparently not the first crypto is bitcoin and to compete with bitcoin is very difficult because public trust in bitcoin is higher than coins even though in terms of technology I believe new coins have more recent technology than previous coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Everyone altcoin will try to replace bitcoin.
But it looks like no other coin will make it.
So i think bitcoin will remain the major currency for a very long time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Well to reach the peak Bitcoin until no one succeeded. But many go to this goal. And even there are crypto-currencies that are very close in rating as Bitcoin. But until I say that there are many such ... and in the future of course we'll see. Everything is possible
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Actually I do not believe what this is possible. Bitcoin have been number in crypto world one and probably will be number one in the future. question is how much it will cost
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I don't imagine that alternate coins will beat bitcoin later on in light of the fact that they will in any case be constructing at their cost in light of bitcoin and that is now a reasonable marker that they are down to bitcoin and they are regarding the cost of bitcoin and the capacities of bitcoin and the separation amongst them and bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I do not think any coin could beat bitcoin prize near future Because bitcoin used as a "digital gold" like real gold it will continue to rise because of its limited supply. We will see further development for bitcoin like lightening.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
They can beat BTC only if it has lost its popularity and value, because BTC's value is too high to make people sure that it is not worthy for investin and thanks to them BTC is still growing.

In 40-50 years or even a bit earlier such cryptocurrencies can appear. We all know that Bitcoin is not perfect although the crypto society considers it the market leader. Some tough crypto can be invented.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
We are at early stages in Crypto and some new coins can appear with better technology and it is
normal process of progress. It can happen that they take over the lead in upcoming years.
Activity: 44
All alt currencys are pegged to btc. If you want to swap , you almost always go via btc. If you have to pay tax, then pegging it all to btc would also be probably be done. Changing it would require divine intervention, even if the successor is better .

It's like trying to get America to change from miles to kilometres. It's engrained into the backbone of this industry now.
Activity: 42
we'll see it later because it is now a lot of new coins that appear .. but we must see first investin. bitcoin already many who know it and already many investors so very difficult to match bitcoin ..
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
At the moment have not seen any coin that can beat bitcoin and if it going happen is goanna take a longer period.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In the present time, I do not see any token that can beat Bitcoin. In the future, I think a coin will be created that can defeat Bitcoin. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I do not think there can be a token that Bitcoin can beat. But I think that it is unknown to anyone. I would also like to know about this coin, which will be the best coin in the crypto currency world. I would have bought it)) Grin
Pages:
Jump to: