Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 30. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Investing in different ico's is actually really good, in that way you do not need to rely on just one coin since you have different tokens in your portfolio.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
it is difficult to say whether there will be a coin in the future that will surpass bitcoin. I think that the next 10 years, bitcoin will continue to be a leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Bitcoin I doubt that someone will overtake already, but to take a place near of course can, and in ico I also invest I think it can bring a lot of money in the future!
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
The most any opponent has always been considered bitcoin ethereum.Although the price of BTC is still unstable.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I absolutely don't think that it is really possible because BTC is an absolute pillar of crypto and other coins, even ETH, are not capable of doing it.
Activity: 98
Well when it come to the coin in the cryptocurrency world bitcoin is a trail blazer this is the biggest and most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency world today and the distance is quite obvious. Yes nobody knows tomorrow but it will not be displaced
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
We can not know for sure who will become the leader, but we should at least have some idea. After all, you do not want to invest your money in a project that does not achieve its goals?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
If you are talking about the market dominance, then yes, I definitely think that soon enough alcoins will hit Bitcoin. And may be one day one good alcoin will replace the first place of the Bitcoin, but this will be not so soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Bitcoin has one way - up. The cost price of its extraction grows, and demand though slowly, but increases. Therefore, whoever does not speak and how much the price does not show itself, in the long run bitcoin will still grow and it is likely that by the end of this year it will bring a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think that Bitcoin is still not in danger. And even more so, some kind of Altcoin. He has the support and trust of the whole world. It's not real. Grin
Activity: 238
I fully agree that we will never know which coin will go up, but more than bitcoin is unlikely to be because bitcoin is the main market.
Activity: 202
I am not sure yet that someone can be better than Bitcoin, but the future does not stand still , and I am sure that many projects have a desire to be the first, and sooner or later it can happen. So invest in ICO-and maybe this project will be mega popular
Activity: 238
Investing on the ICOs is really good idea but don't expect your token value to go to the moon because most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges,so if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments. so Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.
Activity: 26
I in reality doubt that, bitcoin will continually be the king and there arent another coins which are better than it. maybe in a far future it can be viable, however for now, it isn't possible, no longer even ETH or another that is at the top 10 can
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I doubt that in the near future will be some new coin that can beat BTC. Bitcoin just so huge on daily trading volume rather than any other coin, even some new coin has to be trade with btc & not directly with fiat money right? Just see what happen next but when I look up & see how btc are make dominance day by day, I will say that this is not easy task for coin that wanna beat btc.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I certainly do not doubt that there will be an ICO in which the coin will compete with such titans to a bitcoin and etherium. It's like a fish in a pond. There are predatory, and there is not predatory. The predatory hunts and eats the weak. And bitkoyn.
Activity: 46
On the off chance that you break down this subject further, you will comprehend that bitcoin is an exceptionally slender specialty from the current market. There are numerous zones in which bitcoin loses rivalry to different coins.
Activity: 143
In the future I think any altcoin can beat the bitcoin. But that coin must have outstanding technology, reasonable price and market capitalization.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

We never know what is the possible thing to happen, but then we can say that bitcoin has the most potential of growing therefore the trust of investors is still in bitcoin. We cannot say that there is a chance of bitcoin being a bubble, or some coins can beat it but still bitcoin is the coin that has the capability to perform until the future. It is still bitcoin who can help us to grow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Possibly other coin may take the lead ,and it will be good to see that  happen but won't be that easy at all,the coin that will beat bitcoin must be no ordinary ,it must be a special coin that will bring somethings so different to crypto coin ,truthfully I haven't see any ,maybe in the future it might be possible ,who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: