Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 29. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I do not believe in this opportunity, because Bitcoin is a pioneer of the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
If the market turns green again, investments in various ico will again become attractive to investors. We need to wait until the market turns around.
GAG
Activity: 98
I think Bitcoin will always be the main cryptocurrency. The cost and its capitalization will always exceed similar indicators of any altcoins. This is due to its historical superiority and the increasing cost of mining.
Activity: 90
The possibility that the other coins can beat bitcoin in the future are high. We do not know what will happen in the next years and some coins also grow not only the bitcoin. Plus the market prices is not that stable some increases some decreases and go back again to normal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I always try to invest in different altcoins. About 30 % of the funds are invested in the first ten coins by capitalization. About 30% invest in new coins that have just appeared on the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 336
no i don't think so that any other coin beat bitcoin in future , bitcoin will always be king of crypto. other coin can  compete with this but not lead this. everyone who is looking for long term investment his first choice is bitcoin , it does not matter for him , how the rate of bitcoin  fluctuate, he just want to invest in bitcoin after that other coin. second thing people know crypto just because of bitcoin.so my opinion is  bitcoin will always be at top.
Activity: 85
I sincerely believe that it is highly unlikely they could beat the god-like Bitcoin. Since it is the world's first historically speaking computerized money and the value hole is path in front of the others like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, NEO, Bitcoin Cash et cetera, I don't believe it's conceivable in the following quite a while to 10 years. Regardless of how great they will be, they can't move beyond Bitcoin's cost.
Activity: 108
Of course we need to work with altcoins and make a profit in the short term.
More coins being developed means that there should be much stronger coins that are ready to launch.
Activity: 29
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Maybe, no one can predict the future. Bitcoin may lose value and other coins will take the top spot, but that may be a far future.
Activity: 112
Of course we need to work with altcoins and make a profit in the short term.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes of course, Some currency won't stand for too long that's why we should invest in a good currency that we know like some popular one. And I think investing to those type of currency will save your investments in the future abd may take a good amount of profit to the next level.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Invest on the top10 cryptocurrency on coinmarkep cap. In there you can see the volume of each crypto that has active and have a potencial. About bitcoin will beat other altcoin i don't think so bitcoin is the mother of there all and bitcoin have only 21million supply.
Activity: 126
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
We can't predict what will happen in coming years, if it will happen or not. Altcoin should develop their own and never depend always on bitcoin. Even though that alts never overcome bitcoin at least they doing their own toward its founder and nobody knows because some alts is going stronger now.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
I also think about this before, if any coins would beat bitcoin in the future but i also believe that it wont happen, maybe its of the price difference.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
I don't see any chance the some altcoin will beat Bitcoin in Marketcap. In good times or bad once, Bitcoin is the undisputed king of crypto market. And I believe  that with the time Bitcoin dominance will increase, not decrease.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I can't say that this instance is impossible to happen since all cryptos are only dependent with the market demand in terms of their market value as well as market reputation in general. But surely, there'll be more years for this instance to happen given that most of the tokens from bounties are only having less than 1% of Bitcoin's market price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250

will you believe it all? hmm I still believe that bitcoin is still superior to other coins ... I believe that bitcoin is able to increase its price again so I don't have any thoughts that are superior to bitcoin at the moment ....
Activity: 56
ICOs are okay, about the bitcoin competition thing, it is difficult, there are a lot of great projects out there, but non of them seem to be even close to bitcoin in terms of reliability.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
What is happening now does not look as if any other coins can easily beat bitcoin, because just as bitcoin is falling, other coins are also falling alongside. It means that bitcoin is still a determinant factor in the crypto space.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com

now and in the future bitcoin has nothing to beat, bitcoin is still superior to other coins for me. I don't have that thought so far because I believe bitcoin remains at the forefront even though we are not a situation in the future
Pages:
Jump to: