Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 31. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 10
Can't say what will happen in future but currently all coins are following bitcoin trend. When it goes down, all altcoins follow, same thing happens when it's up.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin is the king of electronic money. This is the most valuable and stable currency in the market. The price of Bitcoin increases or decreases, affecting the price of the Altcoin. At the same time, Bitcoin itself is constantly improving its technology to become stronger. Therefore, there will be no electronic money in the immediate future to overcome Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When talking about the future of the Bitcoin and Altcoin. I would argue that there will be Altcoin which could pass through the achievement of the Bitcoin. But this definitely takes a very long time. New Altcoin nowadays many appearing and of all that there are certainly some coin scam. And you have to be careful before investing.
Activity: 37
We can't predict anything. But it is very likely that new altcoins will be able to overcome the problems of the BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Bitcoin was the very first crypto created by human intelligence and the other crypto was just merely an alternative or a copy of bitcoin. Basing on its price well, it is pretty far to say it could beat bitcoin, bitcoin price is far more bigger than other crypto existing.
Activity: 24
try to spend money on thoughts. make investments best to those projects inside the team of which you yourself would really like to work. Even now in the pink market there are corporations wherein you could try to make investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think it's not one Wang not tell. Since the cryptocurrency market is unstable. It reacts to everything even on fake news and various information emissions. So we'll see about that. And now remains only as a hamster to fill his cryptoperthite.
I didn't get the hamster and perthite reference, but I agree with you when you say that the market is not stable and randomly reacts to everything in media.
Activity: 44
Hello pal! There are bunch of altcoin out there with huge potential in the market and also good for investment but i dont think they can replace bitcoin as the leader of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the core of cryptocurrency as a whole. Ethereum goes second in the top, huge potential too. Cheers!

Yes, for now many altcoins have good growth, but I think to shift the position of bitcoin is very difficult. Everything is possible, including bitcoin is replaced with a superior coin.
Activity: 308
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I can't give you any advice about investing in ICOs, I don't participate in ICOs. But I agree with what other people say about investing in different coins: you should choose wisely. And I don't think that any other coin will beat Bitcoin in future.
Activity: 132
I believe that ether can catch up with bitcoin for a very long time.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
Hello pal! There are bunch of altcoin out there with huge potential in the market and also good for investment but i dont think they can replace bitcoin as the leader of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the core of cryptocurrency as a whole. Ethereum goes second in the top, huge potential too. Cheers!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

As long as Bitcoin fanatic are continuously using and investing on it, it will never be beat by anyone in this business industry.

So as long as it exist, bitcoin will be remain on top of the digital currency then it will always be no. 1 in terms of its value.
Activity: 264
Oh yes there are good and very promising coin around now and the bitcoin will not forever be the champion of the cryptocurrency community so we should all watch out for other coin taking over from the bitcoin and the ethereum too. They (ethereum and bitcoin) presently top the chart but I believe soon other good coin will over take them so we should do well to invest in promisjg coin so as to be among the beneficiary when it finally happens.
Activity: 57
Maybe.......

Because bitcoin may or may not exist in the future.. ........

Bring on solar powered mining  Wink
Activity: 130

Yes,  you are in the right track, if you do that... investing your money in different ICO. But be careful also in choosing  a good one ICO because their are some ICO are not legits. And talking about the other coins can beat the leading coin which is bitcoin I think it's hard from the other coins that overtakes the popularity of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the leader of all crypto coins.   
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
My opinion is that investing in ICO is pretty risky. And if you really think that some of this will beat bitcoin in the future I will not agree with you. No one can offer something that will be so huge that their coin will beat BTC.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
They can beat BTC only if it has lost its popularity and value, because BTC's value is too high to make people sure that it is not worthy for investin and thanks to them BTC is still growing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
i have no doubt about this. an alternative coin that provides a better blockchain solution is going to beat bitcoin sooner or later. because bitcoin is not enough fast and network size is so low. there are already some better solutions in the ecosystem such as ethereum, neo and wanchain.
Activity: 65
Any of them could beat bitcoin, it just depends upon which one gets popular. All of them have tech that is just as good pretty much, just that bitcoin was the first one.
Activity: 92
Bitcoin is the first and the supposed parent in the digital money showcase, so I don't imagine that there will be another cryptographic money to beat the bitcoins as all other digital currencies are following the bitcoin and square chain innovation and consistently new digital forms of money are entering the cryptography arrange making it mistaking for individuals which one's are the best most cryptographic money or which ones will pick up the value 1000 times more than the present esteem, right now there are more than 1000s of digital forms of money accessible in the crypto world. Bitcoins will dependably be ruling the crypto advertise.
Pages:
Jump to: