Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 32. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
Logically, this should happen.
At the moment, there are no real competitors of BTC except the Ethereum, but technologies are developing and I think that within a few years the revolution in the world of the blockchain will be happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I believe that ETH actually has such potential for reaching BTC positions. A cool team of developers, a useful and well-established technology. But no one can accurately predict the situation on the crypto market. I completely admit that the BTC will continue to be the leader.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In my opinion, it's hard to beat a BTC in the future, I think the BTC will still play a leading role in the market and they will be one of the main coin, which is why I always trust BTC.
Activity: 157
Nothing is impossible, but until now, no one can beat bitcoin. I don't know whether there are coins that going to defeat bitcoin. So far the individuals who have endeavored have flopped, so I guess if there are coins out there, its not conceived yet and the present breed for me won't have a shot against bitcoin.
Activity: 98
It is good to invest in other altcoin and ico but I have been wondering what type of altcoin can beat bitcoin, what will such coin possess?  Anyway i think bitcoin is the I only coin that can beat bitcoin, aside that no other coin. It could be ethereum but ethereum price itself is being dictated by bitcoin.
Activity: 87
That is the huge goal of the other companies in the cryptocurrency to beat and replaced the bitcoin from its top position. I think it is likely impossible because as og now the demand is continuously raising up and its prices also.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
I think nobody can beat bitcoin though in the future, because bitcoin is the giant of all coins.  Plus the market prices is not that stable some increases some decreases and go back again to normal.  I think it is likely impossible because as og now the demand is continuously raising up and its prices also.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Bitcoin is the best coin available in the market today and we cannot deny the fact that there are many project which is inspired in the success of Bitcoin and we cannot deny the fact that the market is crowded of coins today and you cannot determine which you will be investing. I myself, hoping that Etherium can beat Bitcoin as being the number 1 cryptocurrency in the market right now because I have invested/earned a lot of it, I know it will not happen today/tomorrow but maybe someday.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think this is unlikely in the near future. Bitcoin is always leading the way in the market and this will be long lasting. It is difficult to have a coin up to bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I don't think any coin in the future will beat bitcoin, which now accounts for more than 50 percent of the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has always been dominant.
Activity: 27
in fact, if bitcoin stabilizes, then it will become one of the popular currencies and no other Currency will be able to match it, as until recently no one knew what bitcoin was and everyone was afraid to invest in it, and now almost every second/third person knows what bitcoin is.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
All of us know that nothing in this world lasts forever. Sooner or later, Bitcoin will come to an end. Every day, science and technology move forward, creating something new and making great discoveries. Therefore, without doubt Bitcoin will be displaced by another stronger, more perfect and modern cryptocurrency in the future. The main question is when will it happen? IMHO it takes about 10-20 years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
yes, it will. just like how Nokia get beat down by Apple. we never know when what revolutionary crypto will come out that can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 86
Yes, this is a bold conjecture. I think that anything will happen in the future. I believe there will be other cryptocurrencies that will replace Bitcoin. But for now, the status of Bitcoin cannot be shaken.
Activity: 156
It's actually very difficult to determine what's next or what matching coin can be with bitcoin, but if I think to beat bitcoin is hard, because we can see that all coin prices are influenced by Bitcoin and Eth, though in the future, because we know that as current enemies of alternative coins depend solely on bitcoin prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is always King of all coin. Any one coin not reach the bitcoin place. Coming future bitcoin is reach the high value. Some Other coin will be not survive with bitcoin. Most of the coin follow the bitcoin and ethereum proceses. So if bitcoin down. It affects the all coin price. So people before invest check the market price day by day. Then people invest. Time is important of this process. So time to complete the process. Most of the coin price is not stable. So people wait and choose the best coin for the future investment.
Activity: 89
Yes, that is possible to happen in the future..so, 
I think it is possible that other coin will beat bitcoin in price but btc still is going to remain the king of them,  the most popular and most used coin because thats the first coins and the most important and well known in the whole universe..
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
This is the right solution to keep your money in different coins. I doubt that bitcoin will be the competitor for another 10 years. Bitcoin has domination in the market of more than 50%, and this is a serious indicator that the rest of the coins won't be able to get close to this figure.
Activity: 18
Although no one knows the future, but looking at what we have in place right now, I will say that no coin has that potential yet to beat Bitcoin, but that shouldn't stop you from investing in other coins.
Activity: 16
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Invest in an ico that has a good project and credible people or organizations backing it up, never you invest with the mindset that such coin will one day overtake Bitcoin because there is nothing on ground right now to suggest that.
Pages:
Jump to: