Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 33. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is better to buy different altcoins, with a different product. It is necessary to take seriously the choice of cryptocurrencies. In the first ten altcoins I invest up to 50% of funds, in the rest from 3% to 7%.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Who knows what would really happen in the coming years, it may or may not happen. I think altcoin founders should just develop their own platforms that it will become independent from bitcoin, that is the only way I see an altcoin overtaking bitcoin.
Activity: 160
I don't think so. BTC will be the pioneer on the cryptomarket for all the time of crypto and its dominance will be here too, so the possibility of its loss is too low to be true.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
Definitely need to invest in a different coin, it is impossible to keep all the money in the same currency. To recommend would like Eth, Etc, NEM is a great project that will always exist, I doubt that they will replace bitcoin, but to make them definitely will.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm sure in the future have other coin will beat bitcoin, and in my opinion who will be able to beat bitcoin is Ethereum, therefore I always invest my money in Ethereum because I believe in the future Ethereum price will be very high and will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 234
Of those coins that now enter the top 10, none can replace bitcoin. Look at the etherium or ripple, they become cheaper in relation to bitcoin. Perhaps in the future there will be such a coin, but now bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 266
I think it's not one Wang not tell. Since the cryptocurrency market is unstable. It reacts to everything even on fake news and various information emissions. So we'll see about that. And now remains only as a hamster to fill his cryptoperthite.
Activity: 364
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I can not give you good advice on investing in ICO, because I myself do not participate in it. But I can tell you for sure that you must independently choose the project in which you will invest money.
Activity: 54
Yes the crypto market is uncertain and one doe not know if any other coin comes up and beat bitcoin. But that's a far possibility and one must not forget that now instead of focusing on its usage and features, investors are buying it and considering it as bitcoin gold. With such increasing popularity and huge market dominance it will be close to impossible to takeover bitcoin.
Activity: 289

And I think that above our king bitcoin is not what coin will take off and he was the first and will remain at the top of all coins.
Merit: 100
It could be. Google was not the first search engine, and Apple did not invent mobile phones, but they are at the head of the industry.
Now investing in ICO is a bad idea. Most projects turn out to be scams. And it is more profitable to buy coins when entering the exchange.
Activity: 420
Well, it is unlikely to replace it, too bitcoin is now popularized and the Creator of the entire crypto currency can be said
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I figure it will be a long shot that different coins will outperform bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dad of digital currency. I think the main cryptographic money that has an opportunity to outperform the Bitcoin right presently is the Ethereum. Different coins should outperform the Ethereum first before they outperform the Bitcoin.

I do not think that Ethereum will become a Bitcoin rival very soon. This is the best altcoin but how can it compete with the cryptocurrency #1? MAYBE, in future but not earlier than in 5 years some cool crypto can appear and compete with BTC.
Activity: 196
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
So far, I believe that none of the other coins will be able to achieve in the future the success and achievements of the BTC. After all, it is really the main crypto market coin, becoming king among coins. Now is a great time to buy BTC while prices are low - a great team of developers, technology and potential for further development.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I think so, nothing is immortal. Talking about bitcoin I would say that it's gonna be in the top list for a long time (like years, decade) until we get brand new tech.
Activity: 406
I very much doubt such a course of events. It seems to me that bitcoin will always be the first number. This is the foundation of the crypto market. And its capitalization will always be higher than the capitalization of any other project.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
If you like to take risks then buy coins with small capitalization. There is a possibility that some of the small coins can grow very much in price.
Activity: 10
It could be possible. I will not be surprised to see if a new crypto takes bitcoins place. Since bitcoin is the father of crypto, it will survive and will be number 1 crypto for years to come.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
No one in the future cryptocurrency world can guess. This is definitely a big change. For example, many coins will disappear in the future. But it does not mean that the cryptocurrency will disappear, but many better coins will be born. But beyond Bitcoin may not be possible.
Pages:
Jump to: