Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 34. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I really doubt that, bitcoin will always be the king and there arent any other coins that are better than it. Maybe in a far future it can be possible, but for now, it is not possible, not even ETH or any other that is on the top 10 can
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It seems that there is no chance for other coins to exceed bitcoin. The value is already very far, even the value of gold has been exceeded by bitcoin.
I never thought that there were other coins capable of pursuing bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Mathematically scaling it I do not think they could have stand a chance. Because bitcoin is really far far away and does have too bigger price in order for them to beat. But I am just a human as well, so who knows right? It is not that I expect too much towards bitcoin, and I don't expect to the other crypto, it is not that thing but I just find bitcoin too great better to the others down below.  But maybe they could have, there are still a lot of time for them to make a move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think Bitcoin will be the highest of all no one will beat that. It is the center of all coins here and everyone is sure that it will last forever until there is an investor so that they can make a many plans to make a strong foundation for that.
Activity: 72
I don't think any coin can beat bitcoin any time soon because bitcoin is the king of all crypto markets. I think bitcoin will always remain strong and reliable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
i dont think any coin will replace bitcoin , because bitcoin is have a very good position for other altcoins , i mean , market price is depends on bitcoin price.
if bitcoin price fall , all altcoins will have a same affect like bitcoin , so i think its very difficult to replace bitcoin place at this moment.
its like bitcoin is mother of all coins in this crypto world , and the price change will affect to other altcoins.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
I am sure that it will happen but it will be done not with the coin that we have now, it will appear later and it will be stronger and more competitive for BTC.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
one might overtake bitcoin is ethereum but it takes a long time to overtake bitcoin. it's just that bitcoin will not be replaced with the title bitcon is king
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I figure it will be a long shot that different coins will outperform bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dad of digital currency. I think the main cryptographic money that has an opportunity to outperform the Bitcoin right presently is the Ethereum. Different coins should outperform the Ethereum first before they outperform the Bitcoin.
Activity: 40
This is a competitive market, so therefore anything can happen. Which ever that happens we will live to witness it
Activity: 225
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

To me I will say that 90% shouldn't go into investing in ICO, and also we never know which will take the lead sooner, bitcoin has been there since existence. And one idea I will give out is also DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH before you jump into project don't listen to people advice. All the best.
Activity: 322
As before, I continue to consider BTC the best coin for profitable investments. During the existence of the crypto, he has already established himself as the most reliable currency crypto. Yes, I believe in the emergence of new, sought after and ambitious coins. But in any case, BTC will remain a sure leader.
Activity: 168
The founders of other currencies do not trust the currency they created. Yesterday, Eth founder Vitalik said he would lose value for his currency. It means that he will never compete with Bitcoin even if he is going to make his own depreciation. No currency will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
I think there may be cryptocurrencies beyond Bitcoin in the future, because now technology is developing very fast, I don't think Bitcoin is always at the top of the coin!
Activity: 280
It seems to me that now it's difficult to predict a possible situation in the future. Many suggest that Ethereum and Neo now have such chances. But personally, I continue to believe in the good prospects for further development of BTC - a true leader in the crypto market, which attracts the attention of most investors.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't think there will be a coin that can beat bitcoin, because if there is a coin that can beat bitcoin then I'm sure Crypto is in a crisis.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Maybe yes, maybe no... cause bitcoin is too flexible when it comes on transaction fee. While other crypto currencies are too limited on it's service or I mean there such a specific method of service of one token. Well, the point here is, everything is possible to happen but for now, the percentage of no is quite higher than yes. Cause the bitcoin is too popular in our country or most of the globe. So it means bitcoin is more dominating at this current time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I don't thinkthis way, BTC is a father of crypto and today I don't see any coin close to BTC in terms of capitalisation.
Jesus, BTC has 50%+ dominance, so what are you talking about?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Of course you need to invest in a different coin because nobody knows what will grow more and what is less. There are projects that are likely to gain momentum and their price and impact on the market only will increase, for example Eth, NEO, ADA, EOS, NEM. These projects are global for whom the future of cryptocurrency. As for bitcoin I don't think that someone will move, he will remain digital gold many years.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
It's hard to say which coin will break out soon, or rather, it's not even known!
Pages:
Jump to: