Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 36. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I believe they can. There are many differences between bitcoin and ethereum. For example, bitcoins can not be more than 21 million, whereas the number of ethereum is unlimited.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is not as functional as many Altcoins in the crypto currency world. My opinion is that in the future it will be able to bypass the Ether. But it's in the bud, not now Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are coins with unique innovations, which could possibly usurp bitcoin, but that is very far into the future right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
I do not think that someone will be able to truly compete with bitcoin in popularity, namely the popularity of the coin and will determine the dominant market crypt. This system is quite simple, so it's genius.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
NO, will never happen.
alts are made to support BTC and to widen the opportunity with cryptocurrency for the whole world.
there will be no future BTC in this community. Bitcoin will remain top and father of all crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the Leader and no other alternative coin can replace it. I believe that Bitcoin will always remain king among the crypto currency.
Activity: 87
Very likely, for example we have different currencies that could take the place of bitcoin, we have a ripple that is looking for an adoption by the banks to unite the two institutions, we have dash with its super fast transactions and another couple of promising currencies that if they stabilize and gain more followers could dethrone bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't believe that BTC will sometime concede the throne. BTC is a basis of all crypto of the world. BTC is legalized in many countries, in comparison with other altcoins. BTC is a standard of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 196
I think yes, because for me there are coins that are better at my discretion than bitcoin, even take a coin Ethereum, it seems small in price, but the popularity and demand is good, if all and so on will continue it with ease smistit bitcoin with the first place and will become the leader of the cryptomir, but there are other promising coins, bitkoyn not eternal)
Activity: 70
Ethereum has big chance to become a main coin in 2-3 years. To do this, they need to fix vulnerabilities and shortcomings.
Activity: 84
If it is possible, I think also it would be the coins that we are not knowing right now, they would be developed in your future or far future from now, because for now it doesn't have any competitors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I think when there are coins that can beat bitcoin only in terms of sales, and not to rival the price of bitcoin, because it is very impossible, it even requires capital that is so large and very risky.
even now ETH enthusiasts are also almost able to beat bitcoin enthusiasts and you can see directly from every market that exists from every ETH transaction that is so much.
Merit: 3
I don't think anyone would be able to beat bitcoin.Bitcoin is a brand name in the world of cryptocurrency.People can only know bitcoin and nothing else
I believe that by investing in bitcoin you will ensure yourself a good future. Bitcoin is the top of the crypto currency, and with it there will definitely be a profit. And with other coins is not guaranteed, there may be a loss.
don't think so  - bitcoin is too strong and always ahead under other coins)
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Not a chance..... Bitcoin is unique. No one beat bitcoin. Whatever he is. No one can beat bitcoin...
Activity: 54
Bitcoin was the specific first crypto made by human knowledge and the other crypto was simply only an option or a duplicate of bitcoin. Basing on its value well, it is quite far to state it could beat bitcoin, bitcoin cost is significantly more greater than other crypto existing 
Activity: 38
The truth is that no one know the future of Bitcoin but since it's the master mind of all altcoins it will take some time for big projects in crypto to surpass Bitcoin. Since crypto is full of wonderful project, then at any time we may notice changes in crypto space.
Activity: 385
 best advice is BTC, because it is the dominant market, all Altcoin has to follow its pace, so there is no better long-term coin than BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
I estimate that about 40% of altcoin was born with the goal of overtaking Bitcoin and becoming the most valuable coin in the market, but after almost ten years, no altcoin could be given despite technology a lot of altcoin has crossed Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: