Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 38. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Although i'm not for so long her, i've never seen a sign that another coin bitcoin could supplant. Its often written, but no one will do it, i think.

I think no other coin can beat bitcoin as of the moment, even if it goes down in the market, it will continue to be popular because of its huge popularity that is known all over the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It's not too easy to beat Bitcoin because it's very popular in the world and many people know it. I think there are not too many projects that have potential to do it. Maybe 2-3, like Eth or Eos.
Activity: 236
Bitcoin as the king of Cryptocurrency first appeared, and has a very high price today. in my opinion there will be no other coins that can defeat it. at any time, people will still consider Bitcoin to be the number one digital currency.
Activity: 280
Some alt coins look really ambitious and promising. The best of them have really big potential but Bitcoin's dominance is too big right now and it will take a lot of time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I do not think that this will happen, at least in the near future! Bitcoin has a huge number of advantages over any other coin. I think that bitcoin will only strengthen its advantage over time. I hope that bitcoin will become something like digital gold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

It can be it can happen yes we all know that nothing is impossible especially in yhis business that all yhings are volatile and all the prices are depending on the demand of the people but it is just that the bitcoins are well known and well trusted in this league so it is hard to take away their loyal customers especially nowadays it ia hard to trust a platform
Activity: 48
Every altcoin price depend on bitcoin, so the altcoin price will be below of bitcoin, couldn’t be and never we see another altcoin have high price than bitcoin, many altcoin have listed in the market, but their price is half of bitcoin price,  we know bitcoincash have on high price but they have back to usually their price now.
Activity: 210
with unlimited supply, and demands that are not inferior to bitcoin, etherum is now the closest competitor of bitcoin. At present, etherum has also risen very well and will continue until the end of the year.
I believe that eterum will defeat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Looking at the technology on which btc was built, I don't think there will be a coin to overtake BTC now and even in the future to come. This is because BTC is not backed by any service but still doing great on the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Bitcoin is this motet that has existed for a long time and all people are confident in this coin. I, too, am sure of it. For example, look at the graph for the year on bitkoyu. As can be seen from the growth of the large is not observed, but for that he slowly and confidently goes to the pile site.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For now we can not know what coin can beat bitcoin in the future. But it is possible there as a coin in the future can beat bitcoin in the near future. Maybe I think the Ethereum can beat bitcoin in the near future, let's watch the market.
Activity: 41
If possible, it can only be Ethereum. And then it is unlikely, more I do not see other coins who will be able to beat Bitcoin .
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
They will beat BTC but not those coins that we have now. New ones will have higher indexes of working and their competition will be very hard with each other and with BTC too.
Activity: 82
Other cryptocurrencies can keep rising, but it is impossible to replace Bitcoin's status. Unless it is the Bitcoin king, all cryptocurrencies survive through Bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Only a single currency can overtake bitcoin in value. I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin. Or merge with another.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
I am not sure about it, it needs in so strong coin which value will increase very fast to be on the same level with BTC, and it needs in time in its turn.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
no, I don't think so beating bitcoin is highly impossible according to me there will be few coins which can come next to bitcoin
Activity: 224
I believe that etherum will beat the bitcoin in the future. with unlimited supply, and demands that are not inferior to bitcoin, etherum is now the closest competitor of bitcoin. At present, etherum has also gone up very well and will continue until the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?

Nope. certainly not possible. Even now, all Altcoins doesn't even catch up with ETH value and how come is BTC...
Let's wait 100 years after, and see if some Token will surely beat BTC to its current state.
Possibilities for altcoins to get some high values than BTC and ETH will never show up as I think. Smiley
Activity: 266
Support the Author that all their assets are not worth keeping in one place. Time goes by and the crypto-fusion industry and its technology is improving. Do not keep eggs in one basket!
Pages:
Jump to: