Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 35. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Maybe in the future, all things are possible in crypto. No one can predict what will happen in the future of crypto, it depends on the users of it. I think ethereum is better coin to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
The possibility of beating bitcoin is there, because remembering in the future crypto nobody knows there might even be great coins and be a solution to many problems regarding digital transactions. And regarding ICOs investment I cannot suggest this considering the ICOs project growth is very bad.
Activity: 42
Possibly inspecting the valuations sales needs to be connected with following software tendencies and competing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
EOS has the ability to beat Bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin technology has many limitations and Bitcoin forks are not successful as as expected. EOS mainnet  is in early stage and we have seen many attentions about it. EOS is developing  fast and already a top coin. We will see EOS bypass Bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 126
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

maybe in the future there will be coins that are better than crypto and will beat bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin can survive at the peak forever, there will definitely be time for bitcoin to decline.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bitcoin remain the cryptocurrency leading coin into the future and the  users on bitcoin protocol will keep increasing and growing!  Bitcoin is the most decentralized cryptocurrency and most reliable protocol that is immutable and transparent!
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
Now the leader of bitcoin but I don't think it will last forever. That is why I believe that you need to invest in different coins. In my opinion, diversification is the way to success. If you are asking what coins to invest in I advise you to buy the top 20 coins with coinmarketcap.
Activity: 406
it's very difficult to replace the Bitcoin position for now, you can see how the price of Bitcoin is the best now,no any Altcoin has the capability to dethrone BTC however in future if some coin has project which is most innovative in technology and bring revolution in crypto industry then it would be possible.

I don't think it will be possible to beat bitcoin by the other coins, in terms of popularity bitcoin is more popular than any other coins and its popularity makes the price of bitcoin goes up than other coins.
Activity: 364

Yes, it is good to invest now in other altcoins because many altcoins now are promising and good for investing, just research more about some altcoins, because my opinion bitcoin and ethereum now have a low price and some altcoins now are better than ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I figure it will be a long shot that different coins will outperform bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dad of digital currency. I think the main digital money that has an opportunity to outperform the Bitcoin right presently is the Ethereum. Different coins should outperform the Ethereum first before they outperform the Bitcoin.
Activity: 304

Investing in other coins is a good idea and good strategy because more ICO's now have their own good platform, ideas, teams that the investors will attract to that ICO. Me, i am start investing now in some good ICO's because i believe in ICO now and you can buy their tokens with bonus. Start investing now, be wise in picking ICO's
Activity: 78
The world of cryptocurrency is fast changing like its fluctuation of prices daily but beating the Bitcoin without the big turn of events or causes is far from happening these days as we can see if the BTC value was down it seems most of the Altcoins was affected too. this is how important the bitcoin  is to Altcoins thats why i dont believe that Altcoin can beat the king BTC in the future.
Activity: 224
investing in ICO makes always risks and no one says to you what is happen tomorrow this or another coin will fly up to heaven, today the economy and vision is one, and tomorrow everything can change. I think that some new coin will come and it will  win the attention of many people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
While the alternative to BTC, I can only call ETH. Some other altcoyins can not be considered a competitor to Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
A lot of altcoins that are really have a good project and have a good future that we can expect to beat bitcoin in the future but for me I think its harder to beat bitcoin because it is the most popular coin,the most trusted coin and the most valuable coin in the market today. 
Activity: 392
This bitcoin has the most stable price of all time than the other coins. Well, we can't tell if there's a coin that can beat the Bitcoin. But at the moment, bitcoin is still the king.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
I think that bitcoin will retain its first position in the crypto currency market and other coins will not be able to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin has the greatest liquidity in the market.
Activity: 238
Yes there is very Fair and high chance of this thing is going to happen. because in cryptocurrency Market there are many alt coins right now ethereum and wave etc who can give tuff competition to Ethereum.
Activity: 53
I think it's a nice idea investing in diverse strong projects.
But for other coins beating bitcoin? I don't see that happening in the near future.
Bitcoin will always be a store of value in rating other coins, at least for the time being.
Activity: 28
In what terms,
Market value?
Trading volume?
Usability?
Cryptocurrencies has wide applications, and while bitcoin is no one, in terms of market cap, other coins are ahead of it in some other aspects.
Pages:
Jump to: