Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 39. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Try to invest in ideas. Invest only to those projects in the team of which you yourself would like to work. Even now in the red market there are companies in which you can try to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I'm not sure if Bitcoin will replace fiat currencies as the primary medium of exchange. However, I see a huge potential for it as a digital store of value and as the main gateway asset to other cryptos.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
No, I don't think so. The price difference between other coins and bitcoin is very high. Bitcoin has proved itself from time to time and no other coin is near its price.
Activity: 163
no one will replace bitcoin coins, bitcoin will be the highest coin, I will always support bitcoin coins, the development of bitcoin depends on all of us, if interested traders go to bitcoin, surely bitcoin will grow forward
copper member
Activity: 266
Although i'm not for so long her, i've never seen a sign that another coin bitcoin could supplant. Its often written, but no one will do it, i think.
Activity: 94
Hmm.. It is very possible for btc to be overtaken by some altcoins in the future, regardless of the fact that btc is really leaps and bounds above other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, for me, posses the biggest threat, but then, you never can tell which altcoin will take the cryptosphere by storm in the nearest future.
Activity: 406
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I am convinced that bitcoin will always be the leader in the crypto market. First, money will go into it, and then spread across the entire variety of alternative coins. This is the pioneer of the market. And he will always be number one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
No other coins will beat bitcoin in any time future they were speculations on the earlier days that bitcoin competition is about to come but in reality Bitcoin is the only coin for mass adoption
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
If you have plenty of funds available then yes, you should actively look out any coins other than BTC. Not just because it maybe have better future or able to beat BTC but for diversity your bag.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
According to the forecast, a lot of crypto currency for today. A large percentage of coins broke out in front of and grow very well. And at the same time, the indicators are colossal! But while Bitcoin is well. So, I do not see direct competition so far.
Activity: 602
It is likely that very soon it will be so, the whole point is that the market is now very dependent on the price of the BTC, I think that big uncles understood this and are now manipulating the market in the way they need it, so now the market has become so weak , do you think that they will not get out of this situation? I'm sure that it will be so.
Activity: 88
I figure any flawless coins could takeover Bitcoin. For example, ETH may possibly be the best crypto one day. It's absolutely not out of the domain of plausibility. Something else to consider is that ETH has the magnetic and extravagant Vitalik Buterin as its face and pioneer. He may turn out to be an amazing steward for his project.
Activity: 448
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I am expecting that, some popular coins can make good rising and can have good prices in the future. But I think bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto and I don't think an another coin can catch the cap and value of the bitcoin, at least in the following few years.
Activity: 55
I find it hard to believe that altcoins will surpassd Bitcoin.  I think that new systems will be created in the future that will put everything else to shame.
Activity: 239
it is really fun when we invest in ICO rather than buying BTC because the profit is quite a lot if the ICO is followed to reach the sales target and listing in the exchange, but if the ICO is wrong then it will cause our capital to be lost, because the team is not responsible
Activity: 462
At the moment, I do not see the point of investing in ICO. You just lose your money either completely or partially. For you, there are no advantages as an investor, since tokens go to the exchange several times cheaper.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, there will be projects that will exceed bitcoin in the future, so it is useless to invest only in It
Activity: 82
I figure you should hold a few coins from top 10 perhaps some time or another it will be nevertheless today Well bitcoin has gone heads and shoulders above other coin. In any case, with a decent administration group and awesome potential regarding speculation benefits that stature can be come to and even beyound.bitcoin extremely well known. On the off chance that who merited exist like web gold so this is simply bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Investing  into  potential  ICOs is a very good  idea but you must be careful in the ICO you invest into  so  that you don't get scammed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We can never tell what will happen in the cryptocurrency market,there might be coins that will surpass the history of bitcoin but it might not happen. Only the market could say how it moves, anyway there were geniuses who can predict the trends, maybe they could say something about the future
Pages:
Jump to: