Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 42. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 100
I think that bitcoin will never be replaced, because it has much more advantages than any other coin! Perhaps there will be some other coin that surpasses bitcoin at a price, but bitcoin will always be king!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think most of the coins still wait for a collapse in the future, as they have only a speculative component, on the basis of the development of crypto-markets
Activity: 61
It is very difficult to predict what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the next few years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am not prefer to say that other coins can beat bitcoin in the future, bitcoin as it is ,the most successful coin in the cryptocurrency era and still rising to its popularity as of now in digital and even in the outside world , that means that it is far that bitcoin can be beaten by other altcoins in the near future.
Activity: 224
There are many altcoins that have rapid development and also have long-term prospects. Many of their platforms are built in several places in the ICO. So that makes them more confident can continue to maintain their existence and also increase the price to be very valuable in the future. But all of that I think there will be nothing that can defeat or replace the position of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is king and father to crypto.
Activity: 118
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

yes we don't know what coins will lead in the future, but from the crypto journey until now we can judge which coins will lead in the future. I think bitcoin will still be ahead and no one can replace it.
Activity: 89
It is very unlikely that some other coin surpasses bitcoin, at least not in the next decade, I think bitcoin already has an enormous advantage over the other cryptocurrencies and it has already shown reliability, what is left is that it gets turned into something more stable in order to be used globally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I think no coins can beat bitcoin in the future.Investing in ICO must be a good idea for now,we really know that sooner or later the value must increase higher than we expected.Bitcoin is still the defeater of all coins.
Activity: 157
ETH and BCH are coins that have huge potential in the market. And these two coins that have a great opportunity to get through the BTC. ETH is a very wonderful coin by having smart contracts. The volume of transactions is very high due to the ETH coins is very attractive to a lot of people so it is constantly evolving. By using the ETH better to invest in ICO project because this result is also very large.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
You should try and go for it. Invest in other icos because for sure some other coins will be successful too in the future. Maybe not as successful as bitcoin but still powerful

Are you serious? Have you seen what happened to ICOs this year? I did nothing this year so far except for 1 ICO that is turning a total disaster now...and glad I did not touch much so far. Everyone I talked to is regretting almost all their investments in 2018.

Yes, some people still got rich...the ones who set up an ICO and took the money from investors, they drink champagne now.
Activity: 123
I believe that sooner or later we will see the increase of coins with many more utilities that surpass bitcoin, right now bitcoin has a very big speculative value that is given by the manipulation of the market, but when cryptocurrencies are regularized I think there will be a healing of the market and we will see very useful coins that now are not worth anything, they're gonna raise their price like foam, simply because they are better and more effective.
Activity: 378
I think that not one alternative coin will be able to beat Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is the king, and people have recognized this coin as the leader.
Activity: 188
Probably some coins will defeat bitcoin someday,we cannot really predict what happened in the next years ahead.,as we know today many scams ico's involved in some projects so their still chances to other coins to stand up even it has a low value as of now,.
Activity: 77
Some coins have a chance to beat bitcoin because it is very strengthened in the first position in the market .
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
I'm not sure if any coin will beat a bitcoin in the future, and even if it will happen it will be in a very far future. At the moment there is no similar power coin as a bitcoin. Ethereum is going the second after a bitcoin but he is not an equal competitor to a bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Obviously this will happen sometime. Bitcoin improves too slowly and already does not keep pace with the pace of market development. Soon he will lose his primacy.
Activity: 305
for me investing in ICOs is a good and nice idea but no coin can beat the price value of BTC in the market right now we should be more precise on that, also we can't predict what will happened in the near future so we should wait and see what it the outcome..
Activity: 83
We can't know the high probability that other coins can overtake bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
You should try and go for it. Invest in other icos because for sure some other coins will be successful too in the future. Maybe not as successful as bitcoin but still powerful
Activity: 108
I think in long term many coins can surpass Bitcoin, but in short term i don't think it's possible. Domination of Btc is too big right now.
Pages:
Jump to: