Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 41. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
they don't need that . why compete with bitcoin . they will compete with each other
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
It is difficult to answer this question unambiguously. Because no one knows what the future holds. After all, this year no one knew how much the market will fall down. So to judge the most promising coins, which surpass BTC I don't see the point. I still believe that the first place has always been and will remain for BTC. Then there is ETH, and only then all the rest of the coins. Therefore, if there is extra money, then invest in these coins. If capital is not enough, then invest in NEO, ADA, EOS or XRP.

I also think it has no point to discuss which coin will be Nr. 1 vs Nr. 2 in xyz months/years. I personally think Ethereum has stronger fundamentals but history has shown that branding is often more relevant than tech. I also think next to BTC and ETH the next gen blockchains NEO, EOS and ADA are a very solid portfolio with minimal risk and still overall string growth persoectives. Better be a bit diversified than betting on a single horse.
Activity: 72
I think bitcoin is pretty good right now and is gonna stand a while at the top of the hill.  that said, some alts are working on different use cases than bitcoin offers and have incredible teams. You shouldn’t underestimate the potential of some of their developments. We can see NEO, RIPPLE or EOS, all working on different things and platforms, all aiming at different sectors and technologies
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I believe that this time will come soon, and alternative cryptocurrencies will replace bitcoin
Activity: 107
For my opinion you can choose to invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe it can bring us a lot of wealth.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
I very much doubt that in the future any coin can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foundation of the market. Many investors look only at him. They are not interested in technology, they are only interested in profit. Therefore, I do not think that bitcoin will be defeated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It is difficult to answer this question unambiguously. Because no one knows what the future holds. After all, this year no one knew how much the market will fall down. So to judge the most promising coins, which surpass BTC I don't see the point. I still believe that the first place has always been and will remain for BTC. Then there is ETH, and only then all the rest of the coins. Therefore, if there is extra money, then invest in these coins. If capital is not enough, then invest in NEO, ADA, EOS or XRP.
Activity: 10

Bitcoin is the strongest currency! Let me know if there is a stronger coin?
Activity: 13

I think, in the anniversary will not have any coin to be bitcoin
Activity: 5
I think that Ethereum will take the place of bitcoin and will be the leader in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In long term perspective there could be coins with potential even bigger than BTC and ETH. But right now 99% of altcoins are garbage and it will take a lot of effort to find among them something with potential. Also it is quite risky to participate in ICO right now, at least they should be chosen with great care.
In my opinion, it is better/safer to invest in current project with existing products: ETH, NOE, GAS, ONT etc., at least for now. But of course, everything depends on your own strategy.
Activity: 151
in my opinion not, because bitcoin has its own appeal about cryptocurrency. bitcoin is the mother of all coins now, it's just that certain coins are only able to compete with bitcoin not to replace bitcoin in the first position. the future remains bitcoin which occupies the first position and will always be so in the future.
Activity: 132
Everyone might not know which altcoin will lead in the future, but we all know, until now there is no single altcoin that can compete with butcoin. Bitcoin is too high, it was too big forum, investors will not be as easy as it switches from the bitcoin to another altcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
As long as you aren't arbitrary it will be fine, but you have to have specific criteria for some ICO projects that you will follow before because now almost a few ICO projects just want to benefit from that personal wallet which I regret very much
Activity: 116
Perhaps some time or another it will happen, however I surmise that not sooner rather than later. In spite of the fact that then again, we can not be certain about bitcoin for so long, in light of the fact that it takes the main position in the market, as we probably am aware this market can change rapidly! Be that as it may, I'll adhere to my musings about the way that bitcoin is the pioneer in the digital currency showcase!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Of course it is impossible to predict what could happen in the future, because we do not know what cryptocurrencies will exist then, taking into account that advances in technology will surely bring us great surprises and each year hundreds of new cryptocurrencies arise, some of them with interesting advances. There is nothing left to hope for, but I see it hard for Bitcoin to retain its leadership for another ten years.
Activity: 168
Now many people predict that perhaps Litecoin or Ether will become Bitcoin number two. Yes, these critics have taken a very good place in the market. But I still think it's too early. in order to firmly consider myself an analog of Bitcoin.
Activity: 88
It's hard to really remark on which coin will take a lead sooner rather than later on the grounds that nobody recognize what will occur in future. Starting at now BTC is kinda huge sibling of all cryptographic forms of money however with time things do change. Nonetheless, if not BTC, we might want a coin that will make them lead includes and builds up a solid base like BTC. Be that as it may, as all of you know we people don't care for changes so it might take a while for another coin to adjust inside people.
Activity: 77
Up to this point despite everything I hold bitcoin and I don't think about bitcoin later on. Since life later on nobody knows, we can dare to dream for an excellent future life. And also against bitcoin or other altcoin, later on anything can happen. Whatever we can do now is trust and supplicate that coins we take after or appreciate the cost will remain better than anyone might have expected and bear in mind to thank for all that we have from bitcoin or altcoin we have.
Activity: 141

Hello, in my opinion, no one knows this but it is not ruled out. Everything can be, recently Bitcoin was 20,000 dollars, and already 6300. I can also wake up tomorrow and the project in which I have invested already costs billions. By the way, I would like to advise prospective ICO https://servadvisor.co/
Pages:
Jump to: