Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 43. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Possibly keeping tabs on the environment course must be blended with watching technology aligments plus related tokens.
Activity: 82
I think not, at any rate by the altcoin that exists today. Some time back we trusted some altcoin may do it.
Be that as it may, when a crash happens toward the start of the year, the diagram indicates something else.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
I think for the next few years if cryptocurrency continues to grow the better bitcoin will stay in the first position and no other coins will be able to replace it. we all do not know exactly what will happen in the future, although many new altcoins are emerging by bringing good technology but it is impossible to beat bitcoin. as we know that bitcoin is the first coin that is created and a reference price of the movement of other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has no intrinsic value but in that case the same can be said about anything of value. The truth is that it is people’s belief in things that gives things value.
Activity: 167
I think this is extremely conceivable, yet it might be further later on in light of the fact that bitcoin is an intermediary for digital forms of money in the current circumstance. It influences the cost of numerous cryptographic forms of money. Until further notice, none of alternate digital forms of money can Replace bitcoin
Activity: 644
To reach Bitcoin price it is very tough because compared with the supply of all other tokens or coins in the market, most of them have a very huge supply and it is impossible to reach the Bitcoin price. The team should be very active in order to get more developments after completion of their ICO.
Activity: 151
I think that investing in different ICOs is a wise and just thing, also because you can not be sure that a certain cryptocurrency will certainly succeed and diversify on various projects serves to reduce risks. The cryptocurrency that I think will exceed Bitcoin in the future is Ethereum which is a project with enormous potential.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin has always been the highest paid coin on the cryptocurrency market. They are the strongest coin. But other coin produced after bitcoin was followed by modern blockchain technology. And nothing is impossible, other coin can pass bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 38
I don't think there are any other coins that can beat Bitcoin so far, because in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin still belongs to the giant, and any altcoin's development depends on the bitcoin market.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Who knows? I mean cryptocurrency world is still early and big, I think there will be a big powerhouse cryptocurrency that maybe can beat bitcoin in the future. Maybe we will see the next bitcoin cash or ethereum with more good speed/technology. What I think is, I want people start accepting cryptocurrency as a currency in the future.

No , I don't think so . Bitcoin will still be a the best cryptocurrency in the future and it is considered to be gold asset for long storage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Who knows? I mean cryptocurrency world is still early and big, I think there will be a big powerhouse cryptocurrency that maybe can beat bitcoin in the future. Maybe we will see the next bitcoin cash or ethereum with more good speed/technology. What I think is, I want people start accepting cryptocurrency as a currency in the future.
Activity: 83
Many coins are produced today and we do not know what will happen with them, I always invest my money in Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum price will be very high in the future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Maybe yes, maybe no, we can't predict future of a certain coin, therefore we can only hope for better future, that bitcoin still be a king
Activity: 59
I think no one can beat bitcoin though in the future because bitcoin is the giant of all coins.
And although in the future no one will be able to defeat the world of bitcoin coins of his king
Activity: 90
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think that there will be some coins that will try to compete with bitcoin. But to mine they will not work for one simple reason - people believe in bitcoin. He has a huge community!
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I believe that in the future there will be a coin that is able to implement a very large plan. Overtake bitcoin, increase payment processing speed, with minimum Commission, and high throughput up to 1 million transactions per second. That's when bitcoin will take a back seat.

I also think sooner or later this could happen. The limitations around transaction speed and costs are not very obvious right now, but that is not due to lightning but rather the super low volume. I used bitcoin for a payment few days ago and only paid 15cents. But this won't stay like this forever. I still remember the frustrations of people last yesr when it took days for transactions to get confirmed.
Activity: 173
certainly very possible. Because it is not possible also bitcoin will continue during the heyday. In this world full of competition. And it is not impossible if the best can also be replaced with a better one again. It's only a matter of time only.
Activity: 28
Of course yes, we don't know what will happen in the future, some coins may rise drastically that can result to lead bitcoin ahead. Many coins are being generated nowadays and we do not know what will happen to those thousands of coins, some may fail (or scam) but some also succeed. No one can predict what.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
We may never know, but i hope so. BTC has still some flaws others can still makeup for that flaws and become better than Btc.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Who knows? During the past 10 years, a large number of altcoins have been created. These include first generation alts such as LTC / NMC, second generation alts such as ETH / XRP and third generation alts such as NEO / ADA. None of them have been able to replace Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: