Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 44. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
There is a possibility that other coin can beat the bitcoin price now in the future, but it will take long years before other coin takes over bitcoin because it is the king of all cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think there’s a possibility that others coins can beat bitcoin in the future if they can reach what bitcoin have done to those past years that they are useful and helpful to the investors until now.
Activity: 112
I think its very less chances to beat the Bitcoin in future,Bitcoin has very good team .It is first coin and the market very well.It has very good value rather than other coin.People have blind trust on it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I think who will be able to beat bitcoin is Ethereum, therefore I always invest my money in Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum price will be very high in the future.
Activity: 387
I believe that in the future there will be a coin that is able to implement a very large plan. Overtake bitcoin, increase payment processing speed, with minimum Commission, and high throughput up to 1 million transactions per second. That's when bitcoin will take a back seat.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I don't think any other coins will beat Bitcoin at least in the near future , Bitcoin still number one for long time .
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Investing in different coin is a good idea since nobody knows what can happen tomorrow. In 2006, we all don't know Bitcoin but all of a sudden it was introduced and those that invested in Bitcoin then has never regretted it. If they fail to invest then, they won't have the opportunity. Investment in different coin is good, who knows the coin might soar high if it has a very good project that it is developed for.
Activity: 350
there is a possibilty that every coin has a potential to beat bitcoin in the future but one for sure that it is very hard to overtake for what is popular and very known to every people. bitcoin is the king and foundation of all cryptocurrencies.
It's true, Bitcoin now has no competitors and I doubt that any coin can take the place of Bitcoin. It is possible to draw an analogy with automobile brands, Mercedes is better than a car brand in Europe, although it has worthy competitors in the form of Audi and BMW for many years, but they still remain behind Mercedes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
At the moment I do not see a direct competitor Bitcoin. Of course, there are undoubtedly good, worthy crypto-currencies. And not the fact that very soon one of them. Will manage to approach Bitcoin and become a competitor. But not now. It's so I think.
I agree with you, because I do not see a real competitor for Bitcoin. There are many token utilities that are designed for narrow use within a single platform, there are anonymous coins, but they are all unlikely to outperform Bitcoin. I believe that every coin needs to develop and move its own way, rather than trying to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as moderating use with details of news and message from developer to deliver service with plan on further terms on works with complete functionality investors to prepare as might to works on initiation to put of spares with chance as distributing use with numbers of resource to work with the exchange on table with the ico market.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
there is a possibilty that every coin has a potential to beat bitcoin in the future but one for sure that it is very hard to overtake for what is popular and very known to every people. bitcoin is the king and foundation of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
At the moment I do not see a direct competitor Bitcoin. Of course, there are undoubtedly good, worthy crypto-currencies. And not the fact that very soon one of them. Will manage to approach Bitcoin and become a competitor. But not now. It's so I think.
Activity: 308
investment in ICO is very good, especially in many ICO. but you should choose a good ICO Project, and list it on a Different Platform. if you have experience there, you can earn big profits in the future, and we know that one of the current ICO projects will definitely compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 266
As you can see the flow of the market place whenever bitcoin drops all other coin’s value also decreases not but almost. So about the idea that another coin might knock bitcoin on top is nearly impossible. Some has potential but for now I don’t think it can replace bitcoin on the number 1 spot.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

It is a quite risky move but it will also be a good strategy. We don't know that there is coin that could surpass bitcoin  and this might came from ICO's which will be a good start. If you have invested on it then you could be the next millionaire.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes in the future some coins can beat bitcoin. But it is impossible for me to know exactly which coin it is and when it will be. I can only guess about this. I just think bitcoin will continue to be king of cryptocurrency for at least 3-4 years.
Activity: 98
I think Ripple has the potential to beat Bitcoin.Ripple is committed to becoming a standard trading protocol common to all major banks around the world, making money transfers as cheap and convenient as e-mail. Like Bitcoin, the emergence of Ripple makes it easier to trade currencies around the world.
Activity: 142
I think it's very difficult to go beyond Bitcoin, but I believe that there will be cryptocurrencies beyond that in the future, as long as its technology is advanced enough to bring a better future to the industry. Then it can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
I think bitcoin is best and furthermore the most astounding quality, I don't figure anybody can beat the bitcoin position. in all probability eth is likewise a decent coin and furthermore the trip is still long. may likewise eth additionally can supplant bitcoin position, yet in addition takes quite a while.
Activity: 60
In my opinion, it's actually hard to beat bitcoin at the moment. As you know, Bitcoin have a strong foundation and largest community in the crypto world. Although BTC price is still not stable sometime.In the next future, i hope there are more Coins that can compete with BTC . It would make the crypto market more balance.
Pages:
Jump to: