Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 45. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In many respects this will depend on the bitcoin and his team. He must constantly improve, otherwise more promising coins will bypass him in many ways. The most appropriate rival bitcoin has always been considered ethereum, now there is a lot of chances for it to have EOS, which is able to outperform ethereum.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I trust we can't preclude a few conceivable outcomes of this event presumably later on however it is extremely thin. Bitcoin still stay on the highest priority on the rundown as yet keeping up a wide hole amongst itself and the following on the rundown.
Activity: 294
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it's silly to try to guess the" killer " of bitcoin. We need to work with altcoins and make a profit in the short term. This is the most effective way to make money.
Activity: 127
I don't think any coin can beat Bitcoin. They should compete with each other,simple coins, it will be enough .
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Alt coins might beat the Bitcoin in terms of price, but they will still honor the capability of bitcoin because this coin is the pioneer of all coins. If they didnt know about Bitcoin, they will not create a alternative coin.
Activity: 24
Maybe. But I think it has take a long of time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Though the future cannot be told. Bitcoin is and has been the check on other cryptocurrencies till date. It would really take alot of work for another cryptocurrency to bypass bitcoin and become the ultimatum but for me, i doubt if that day will ever come.
Activity: 120
We can't know or anyone of us how a coin will beat bitcoin in the future, everyone can give just their own opinion.
Activity: 32
I think it's very unlikely that any other crypto currency can bitcoins in future as bitcoins popularity and demand are very high and tough to beat.And once people gets use to bitcoin switching to any other coins can be hard.Investment wise bitcoin are great for long term investment.Etheruem is the closest coin after bitcoins
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Yes any coin can surpass bitcoin, it may take long years but we cant stop this world from constantly improving.
Activity: 128
Do not let us lie to ourselves, bitcoin has been the number one crypto currency and it will remain number one crypto currency forever. No coin has the potential to slug it out with bitcoin now and later in the future. Bitcoin has gain a lot of dominance in the crypto market to the extent that it controls the potential of the market, for example; if bitcoin drops in price, all other coins too drops in price and if bitcoin increases in price, mostly all other coins too rise in price. Ethereum is the only coin that came close to having a likely potential and high demand like that of bitcoin but still it cannot beat bitcoin now and in the future, not to come talk of other coins. So no coins can beat bitcoin now and in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Wow dude
I never imagined that would happen, but who knows in the future will appear coins that have more potential than bitcoin. I just feel it will not come true as soon as possible, it may take decades to come but I also can not be sure. Then, what do you think?
I think it's okay to invest in altcoin it's good, but for now nothing can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 434
I think that no one can beat bitcoin, at least in the next two years. Yet he is the father of the cryptocurrency and took his niche of a reliable coin. Although many worthy altcoins now appear, who knows what will happen in the future, there can indeed be an innovative coin that will overtake bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

There's a possibility but I think a particular coin needs a really huge boost to beat bitcoin in the future . Maybe you should invest in ethereum , that coin has a high potential in beating bitcoin so you should try your luck there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Currently MC remains the same for some time and BTC dominance uprising which means that ppl are converting/dumping some alts for BTC and new money is not coming into yet. I assume that some alts might go even lower for some time.
Activity: 44
Only a single currency can overtake bitcoin in value. I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin. Or merge with another.
Activity: 125
I think the future is something that people can't predict. In the world of cryptocurrencies, there are many new coins appearing every day, and every day is developing rapidly. It is not difficult to guarantee that a new coin will not be able to surpass Bitcoin in the future. But Bitcoin is a very old coin, its status is solid, and it is not so easy to be defeated.
Activity: 182
different coins are endeavoring to continue enhancing and developing their development to additionally increment later on. so they are largely endeavoring to overwhelm Bitcoin and make their bodies so high as to increase significant benefit later on. furthermore, I'm certain different coins will be capable and persuade their longing to be a coin that is extremely fit to be dependable later on.
Activity: 70

What's in crypto's market for the future is so unpredictable, it's a certainty, and the coin that will Beat BTC will definitely be the most special coin.
To realize the mission, every developer and community must work solid and hard.
Activity: 206
I don't figure any coin can beat bitcoin at any point in the near future on the grounds that bitcoin is ruler of all crypto market and Bitcoin is the single money all things considered, bitcoin is the most established coin. no other coin has such notoriety as bitcoin so it will never happen.
Pages:
Jump to: