Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 46. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I can think of the appearance of any coin based on the bitcoin code. But the role of Bitcoin in cryptocurrencies will not be replaced. Although the new coins are all with good ideas and innovations.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Base on what I have seen and base on the potentials of all the coins, no any other altcoins can beat the greatness of bitcoin because bitcoin is already established as the first and the king of all coins and we have seen all the accomplishment that the bitcoin received that no other coin ever did.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has a lot of disadvantages, so it is possible that in the future its place may be taken by another currency, for example, its place may be taken by Ethereum, it has all the chances for this!
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Investing in various ICO is extremely productive however the inquiries is how to isolate genuine and confided in ICO from scammy one? At the present time its extremely troublesome on the grounds that con artists are extremely that great secluded from everything their genuine expectations. Others propose to take a gander at the whitepaper and the group behind, yet its truly up to you.
Activity: 70
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
If a phenomenal Ethereum can not approach Bitcoin, then I do not think there will be another altcoin that will beat Bitcoin. But I think there is no need for altcoin to be like Bitcoin, because if we participate in ico and in the future become top10 marketcap, I think we have got a huge profit.
Activity: 140
No one can predict with certainty, whether other coins will be able to defeat Bitcoin. because in any Cryptocurrency can happen. however, one thing to keep in mind, Bitcoin is the king of his coins, Bitcoin is the first coin in this world, And Bitcoin is the highest-priced digital coin today. in my opinion, to beat this Bitcoin, it takes a long struggle and time by other coins who want to beat Bitcoin!
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Select 5-10 hype projects, which are discussed much in the forum and on different rating sites, and invest, for example, 10% of your savings in each of them.  I guess it's not so risky and rather profitable.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is considered as a gold and until now no currencies beats this coin. Moreover more and more people know and use Bitcoin as an digital asset.
Therefore it's very difficult to beat bitcoin in the near future.
I believe that this is impossible. And I think Satoshi has a plan. After all, bitcoin is more like an experiment, given the fact that there is a date when the network runs out. I think in the future we are waiting for even more amazing projects.

Nobody knows if Satoshi is still around or existed in the first place, at least according to my knowledge. But one thing that people forget is that bitcoin gets further developed. It’s not just outdated tech that sooner or later will get over taken by something better. There have been already so many forks of bitcoin, why do you think not a single one of them has surpassed bitcoin?
Activity: 93
Now I do not see a coin that could beat bitcoin in popularity and capitalization, but in the future such projects must appear, bitcoin can not always remain first
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Good question, but nobody knows it.
The point is, what can reach the marketcap of and why?
You need a usecase with a huge effect of so many people / huge industry effect.
Iota is a good candidate, and so others.
We will see it in 5 years or more.
Activity: 125
I think no. The way I can observe the market is that all altcoins are very dependent to Bitcoin’s price.Everytime I see Bitcoin falls, almost all altcoins are down too. Its just that they are dependent to Bitcoin transactions in different exchanges.Hoping in future this behavior they have will change.
Activity: 168
As the moment, I have not really see any coin that can beat bitcoin maybe in the future so coin will be created that can beat bitcoin but for me bitcoin still remains the number one coin, both in market cap and popularity
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
I don't think this will happen in our lifetime, because even if some coins would be better than bitcoin and different aspects will be overcoming it, anyway but kind would be considerable as a main cryptocurrency and it will became a payment method.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I think there may be a coin that can beat the cue ball. But I think it is still not known to anyone. I also wanted to know about this coin, which will become the best coin in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It depends on the coin that you are suggesting if that tokens or coins solve the solution of the market fee or no market fee for sure there will be so many people around the world who are investing in bitcoin will switch in that token or coin. For now  bitcoin is the number cryptocurrency
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Within the next 1-5 years I think no other coin can compete with BTC Guys, because most investors trust BTC to invest in large and long-term investments.
Activity: 317
The truth is that we cannot rule out the possibility of this happening in the future but not anytime soon as bitcoin has retained this position since the inception of cryptocurrency, for any other coin to take this position from bitcoin, it requires a lot from any altcoin to attain it.
Activity: 53
Do you really believe that someone can tell you what coin to buy, and in the future it will be different? Do not listen to anyone, I advise you to analyze all the factors and take responsibility, because it is your investment.
Activity: 125
no new features ICO to win bitcoin, get beaten up existing alkamine. And then the new ICO will beat the main crypto. And it won't be so soon.
Agreed. There is still no way in which it would be possible to overtake bitcoin. He's not going to stand in one place and wait for him to overtake. I think in the distant future it will happen, but in the near future it will not.
Activity: 52
no new features ICO to win bitcoin, get beaten up existing alkamine. And then the new ICO will beat the main crypto. And it won't be so soon.
Pages:
Jump to: