Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 47. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Never ever, Bitcoin is the one and only king of this crypto world.
We can say that other coins will also gain a great point but can't beat BTC.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Now I'm trying to find decentralized exchanges that can enter the top 10 in capitalization, I think they are the future and this area will be very promising.
Activity: 238
I figure it will be a long shot that different coins will outperform bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dad of cryptographic money. I think the main cryptographic money that has an opportunity to outperform the Bitcoin right presently is the Ethereum. Different coins should outperform the Ethereum first before they outperform the Bitcoin.
I think that there is little chance that someone someone will get ahead of someone, except that at the initial levels, when there will be jumps in value from 1 to 2 dollars. But to catch up with Ethereum and bitcoin is not real, if they also constantly move forward.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I figure it will be a long shot that different coins will outperform bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dad of cryptographic money. I think the main cryptographic money that has an opportunity to outperform the Bitcoin right presently is the Ethereum. Different coins should outperform the Ethereum first before they outperform the Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is considered as a gold and until now no currencies beats this coin. Moreover more and more people know and use Bitcoin as an digital asset.
Therefore it's very difficult to beat bitcoin in the near future.
I believe that this is impossible. And I think Satoshi has a plan. After all, bitcoin is more like an experiment, given the fact that there is a date when the network runs out. I think in the future we are waiting for even more amazing projects.
Activity: 126
they don't need that . why compete with bitcoin . they will compete with each other
Agreed. Bitcoin is not really catch up. If someone does it, it will happen by itself. When bitcoin will fall, and since it is not known when it will start, all coins will just try to develop.
Activity: 36
probably yes. They represent a different way to use blockchain technolgy like mastenodes for dash, ringct for monero, solidity and so easy smart contract for ethereum Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is considered as a gold and until now no currencies beats this coin. Moreover more and more people know and use Bitcoin as an digital asset.
Therefore it's very difficult to beat bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
That cryptocurrencies we have now are not so strong to beat btc but trends of altcoins could support the idea of appearence much stronger cryptocurrency.
Activity: 227
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
To be honest I don't think that this would happen at work, I think that sometimes will be better and greater than bitcoin but they will never take its place, Disciple can be better than master but it will not take its place never.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
i guess bitcoin will have to step aside some day. for eth for example. but still there's bunch of potentially profitable projects. god knows who'll overtake the race...
Activity: 252
I do not think there will be any coin that can surpass the value of bitcoins. Time will tell, and still bitcoin is the number of one in the crypto world.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
The idea is very brilliant, Crypto very difficult to predict, so we must be smart in creating opportunities. In investing we do need to diversify, so we have a lot of reserves to be able to earn income from where we invest. Along with technological developments and tight competition, we should not only trust and rely on one basket. Because in the future we do not know if there are other coins that are able to beat the great bitcoin.
Activity: 27
With good potentials of Altcoin in the market such as Eth, OITA, Alt coin totally has possible to beat bitcoin in the future. But it is a very far future when there are many market conditions what are fulfilled.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
I consider ETH a coin which can move BTC due to the fact that it is based on many projects. ETH has great prospects in the future.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
I think bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency until there is any cryptocurrency, in which investors will be ready to invest more money than bitcoin
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If you think I am, a coin is indeed opportune to replace the bitcoin is ethereum. because right now it looks that the ethereum has been able to master the market. even the ethereum is able to survive for a long time, and now it costs also rose sharply from the first moment the price listings.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
Yes it is possible because there's no guarantee that BTC will always take the top as the highest value of coin. There are chances that other coins might take over BTC. And it is excpected that anytime soon Crypto could change depending on the movement of the investors, economy, and political movements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think with the number of communities and the number of transactions per day, Bitcoin will always be the top in the crypto world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
For me I think no one can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency especially in crypto market. Maybe someday if others develop a good coin that can be beat bitcoin but for now no one coin can beat to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: