Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 48. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1
The possibility of crypto's development in this way is quite high because we don't have a competetive cryptocurrency now. But I really hope that it will be.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Investing in ICO is very profitable but the risk is huge.
Especially now there are many ICO who turned out to be a scam.
This is very complicated and you need to be very careful if you want to invest in ICO.
ICO is now a rapidly growing project and many people are interested in ICO, you should be careful before joining ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing in cryptocurrency other then bitcoin for short term  is not profitable because no Altcoin have such high market price like bitcoin. But in case of long term investment Ethereum is suitable for its less volatile nature. Altcoins have potential to beat bitcoin. They are also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business purposes. Altcoins like Ethereum is more stable then that of bitcoin and Altcoin like Litecoin provide better experience in money transaction purposes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think other coins can beat bitcoin in the future if they are doing fine and can reach what the company of bitcoin have done in the past year and if they cant then they cant beat bitcoin.
Activity: 70
When it comes to value, altcoins is so far away from bitcoin. Beating bitcoin in value, for me is not possible but beating bitcoin in terms of utility and innovation then yes for others coins. Bitcoin is the 1st currency, it has a good foundation but it doesn't mean it cannot be overtaken by new coins with much better technology.
Activity: 168
I think we can compare bitcoin and other coins with gold and other precious metal. Do you think any other precious metals like silver or platinum can beat gold ?Maybe platinum price is higher than gold but still gold is the most used and popular metal. So if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
None of the altcoins will not be able to catch up with bitcoin, this is my opinion . Bitcoin will always be one step ahead
I completely agree with you! No one can overtake Bitcoin in his investment popularity and his prospects! for Bitcoin is a lot of money and a huge community!
Activity: 98
None of the altcoins will not be able to catch up with bitcoin, this is my opinion . Bitcoin will always be one step ahead
Activity: 252
That's a miracle, but I still like to say that Buddy will beat Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
It will not happen because Bitcoin is its KING Cryptocurrency.
All graphs follow Bitcoin's price, you can check here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Altcoins could be a token that once prices go up directly in Dispose, but Bitcoin will continue to exist forever.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
I don't think that the other coins will beat bitcoin in the future because they will still be basing for their price on bitcoin and that is already a clear indicator that they are down to bitcoin and they are respecting the price of bitcoin and the capabilities of bitcoin and the distance between them and bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
 In my own opinion I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the crypto in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known and accepted by many people around the globe. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.  Simply put bitcoin's future  is bright.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Of the existing coins, none can outrun the popularity of bitcoin. But in the future I do not rule out such an opportunity. If the market goes TON (coin, which can be paid via messenger telegram), then it can become very successful.

LOL, like KIN in the KIK messenger =)) they even didn't confirm the development. Just overvalued rumors as always
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
If this is what you do, I think it's a good business. Moreover, you also believe that no one ever knows who will lead the way. During this time, I advise to invest in different ICOs to investors, because the big opportunity to get what is wanted is huge.
Activity: 58
If the need for coins, in the future will increase, then Yes, they will beat Bitcoin. But in the near future you should not worry .
Activity: 234
Of the existing coins, none can outrun the popularity of bitcoin. But in the future I do not rule out such an opportunity. If the market goes TON (coin, which can be paid via messenger telegram), then it can become very successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Sure, it's possible. But it's important to also ask yourself - is it likely? Bitcoin has been king for a long time and for another coin to usurp its position, it would have to undermine all that bitcoin has done this entire time which is no small task. Bitcoin is bitcoin for a number of reasons, most important being that it is the most decentralised and has a massive network effect. No coin has come even close but that's not to say that no can ever overtake it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The crypto market is growing and developing with the passing day but we never know what future leader crypto will be. And there is something we can know about, bitcoin will be a leader for a long time future. This doesn't mean that there will not be very good cryptos in market.
Activity: 31
BTC can not overdrive the BTC because bitcoin leads to crptocurrency and all investors invest their profits so that they can not ever exceed coins.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
It's a good idea but can be risky to invest in too many ICOs nowadays. You have to do more research now because there are only some legit projects out there. If you are lux lucky to Invest in the right and solid icos, you will be happy you did so.
Pages:
Jump to: