Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 52. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Hard to tell, as for me am still waiting to see a coin with the potential to do so. Although I have my eyes fixed on ETH, as ETH still has potentials to especially if the Developers finsh thier sharding network
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It is quite possible that some coin will come and take bitcoins spot as the number cryptocurrency. Anything is possible in the cryptocurrency world. But right now bitcoin is just to huge to be taken down by some coin. Bitcoin has established too much and has become the standard bearer of everything. Maybe in the future but right now bitcoin is still the king.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
It all depends on the bitcoin itself. Rather, from the members of the team that is behind him. Now bitcoin is already lagging behind its functional qualities from many coins and this is its problem. So far we are hoping for a network of lightning, which should solve the problem with the scalability of bitcoin. If this problem is not solved in the near future, it is quite possible that bitcoin will have to cede his place to the leader of the crypto-currency after a while.
Activity: 168
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Why do not we try to invest in other altcoin? I agree with you.
It would not hurt us to try who knows we got diamonds, many investors hesitate and nobody dares to try other options.
They seem to be still hesitant to get results in can yield little from coins other than bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Well for the future I see ETH and litecoin coming close but I don't think there is any coin that can beat bitcoin not now maybe in future yes but I haven't seen the coin yet
Activity: 168

No coins will beat bitcoin in the future. because bitcoin prices higher than other coins from the beginning of bitcoin appear.
Of course bitcoin prices in the future will be higher than current prices. To approach bitcoin is still very possible, but to beat it is still very impossible.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
There are a number of coins which may do that, ETH, XLM, NEO, ADA, maybe other unknown (yet) ones, but actually I don't believe in that, BTC will be the gold of 21th century.
Activity: 322
I think not ! Bitcoin has always been the first and it will remain in the first place !The whole market depends on it.
Activity: 49
Actually it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin and how it will defeat if in the price only the bitcoin have a big gap. Maybe for now there's no can match in the bitcoin but who knows in the next year.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
The possibility of appearence of such strong cryptocurrency that will be able to beat btc is very low. I don't believe in this possibility at all because btc is the pioneer of the market.
Activity: 158
Well, if bitcoin continues to drop its value then maybe it will be beaten up by the other alternative coins but i think it will not happen because bitcoin today is at the top in the rank of coins.
Activity: 183
This is a competitive market, so therefore anything can happen. Which ever that happens we will live to witness it

it is true all possibilities could happen especially in this crypto market and no one can know for sure for such a thing.
What is clear is that I believe that for the next few years bitcoin will still be the top-ranking coin and that no altcoin can beat bitcoin, even though there will be many altcoins that are potentially better than anything that is impossible to beat bitcoin at an exorbitant price.
Activity: 140
Yes, we never know wich coin will take the lead in the future but I dont think any other coin can beat bitcoin in the future. I think we can compare bitcoin and other coins with gold and other precious metal. Do you think any other precious metals like silver or platinum can beat gold ?Maybe platinum price is higher than gold but still gold is the most used and popular metal. So, I think it is possible that other coin will beat bitcoin in price but still it is going to remain the king, the most popular and most used coin because thats the first coins and the most important

We know that bitcoin is the pioneering iin crypto but in the future no one can tell if some coin will beat down bitcoin. For now bitcoin is the strongest coin out there, but what government or central bank also create their own coins which is automatically adopt by government maybe that's the time bitcoin loss their supremacy in crypto market.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
This is a competitive market, so therefore anything can happen. Which ever that happens we will live to witness it
Activity: 32
There is a great chance that other coins can overtake bitcoin in the future. We don't know what will happen in the coming years, and some coins are also growing not only in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 18
I don't think so, I mean, if it happens someday it would probably take decades, bitcoin keeps growing overall and the other "competitors" are mostly dropping in value or stagnant, so the task itself is rather difficult.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I think that this will sometime happen .. it will happen then a genius will come up with a completely new revolutionary project and introduce it in our life
Activity: 198
Umm, yeah obviously. I shall tell you about three coin which can easily beat bitcoin because they are that good and they are going to be listed on new exchanges too. These are Lamden, Cardano and Power House.
Activity: 124
According to me, yes definitely. Look at PRG, XRP and EOS. I have no words for these coins and their performance. They are working so good with their latest projects and all. I am sure they are capable of beating bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: