Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 53. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Hello! I doubt that someday some altcoin will be able to replace the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the basis of the crypto currency. Perhaps the remaining altcons will be good, like Bitcoin, but they will not replace it.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
according to my understanding, other coins can not beat Bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin is the mother of all other coins. bitcoin also has limited supply and also bitcoin enthusiasts higher than other coins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
I do not foresee any better future of every Alt coins than the genesis of all coins: Bitcoin itself in anyway. Bitcoin is the first language of coins understands in every worldly economies. If it is however going to happen at all that any coin surpass Bitcoin, I feel it is going to spend decades with lots of corrective or convincing measures which I still believe it's going to be very difficult.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
everything in our life happens for the first time, and such events took place, as they say, who will be the first last and the last will be the first that will show the time soon learn
Activity: 467
if bitcoin is legal as a means of securities, I think it would be impossible to beat bitcoin positions, and would be a trend setter for other altcoin
Activity: 85
Bitcoin has held the best position and made it its own particular for an extensive stretch of time.and is as yet getting from quality to quality, its as of now exceptionally hard to seeother coins overwhelming BTC, the hole it has another coins as far as the market top and esteem is approach to vast to be shut that effortlessly, It will take something extremely extraordinary for another coin to come up and beat BTC, and oust it from the best detect, This is cryptographic money however and the sky is the limit, so we cannot preclude the likelihood
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
I see the market situation from time to time but no one can beat bitcoin. I see bitcoin will be a very expensive coin in the future, people would rather invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin that has the potential to rise higher than altcoins.
Activity: 364
if one altcoin would gain massive support from the community, then it would be possible, it can rise enough to replace BTC
Activity: 108
Yes, we never know wich coin will take the lead in the future but I dont think any other coin can beat bitcoin in the future. I think we can compare bitcoin and other coins with gold and other precious metal. Do you think any other precious metals like silver or platinum can beat gold ?Maybe platinum price is higher than gold but still gold is the most used and popular metal. So, I think it is possible that other coin will beat bitcoin in price but still it is going to remain the king, the most popular and most used coin because thats the first coins and the most important
Yes, I very much agree with you. I don't think that other cryptocurrencies will surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin occupies a very important position. This is not the price that can be surpassed. Bitcoin still accounts for 40% of the total market value of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 85
My opinion is that the ether will be a replacement for Bitcoin in the future. But still I think that Bitcoin can be won .
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Probably not, as of now bitcoin has been rising up tremendously and have a larger margin gap with any other altcoin though ethereum has showing a great potential and other altcoins and can be a big factor in the future.
Activity: 630
There is no automatic ticket to been a number one coin in cryptocurrency.  I suppose every coin ever conceived have to be mature,  develop and functioning properly the way they were designed to function.  Regardless of any new technology,  bitcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 362
If it is possible, I think also it would be the coins that we are not knowing right now, they would be developed in your future or far future from now, because for now it doesn't have any competitors.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
You're right. I love altcoins and the most important altcoin is Ethereum. And I invest my main funds in eth.
Activity: 73
I hope and assume that Bitcoin will remain the number one, at least for a long time . Its capitalization will always be higher than any project .
Activity: 364
I think that bitcoin will be a leader for a very long time. But I think it is the right decision to invest in altcoins. There are very interesting coins that solve real problems. This means that they can grow very much in price and bring a good profit. I think everyone likes a good profit.
Activity: 406
I personally recommend ethereum because of its potential growth in the market, it has the ability to become next to bitcoin as being top in the crypto market and will be good for investments.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
bitcoin could be stronger than other coin within the future, I do no longer think so. I assume the bitcoin is primarily based on the bottom of different cash to discover if other coins are dumped or dumped. in order that they depend on bitcoin. In that thing, you may anticipate that you have the bitcoin to different cash.
Activity: 112
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 322
I think for the next few years if cryptocurrency continues to grow the better bitcoin will stay in the first position and no other coins will be able to replace it. we all do not know exactly what will happen in the future, although many new altcoins are emerging by bringing good technology but it is impossible to beat bitcoin.

as we know that bitcoin is the first coin that is created and a reference price of the movement of other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: