Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 51. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 7
I am not sure at the moment that a coin can be better than Bitcoin because its the king of the market, but in the future
 why not. there is plenty of promising project
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
If Bitcoin would be beaten by other coins we can't tell because the future is untold but for the main time Bitcoin. Still rules the market let's keep our fingers crossed and see what the future holds

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
There are few coins in the market which can be a great threat for bitcoin but it is not appearing to happen in the near future. It will take a lot of time but it is not impossible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
at the moment I do not see a coin that could compete with bitcoin. but in the future, no doubt such a coin will appear.
Activity: 280
i dont think any coin can beat BTC in the future,because btc is the king of the market ,in future many companies and global market will dealing with BTC  so BTC value will be increase because of thees reasons,,my idea is bTC is the #1 in future like present days... Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Some inexperienced investors invest money in scam projects, making them popular. This entails more evil. More people are feeding the project and losing money. So because of the stupidity of others, the others can suffer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hard to tell, as for me am still waiting to see a coin with the potential to do so. Although I have my eyes fixed on ETH, as ETH still has potentials to especially if the Developers finsh thier sharding network

Yes, if we compare Ethereum with the other altcoins, we will see that it has more chances to Beat Bitcoin in future. However, it will not happen for at least 3 years - BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I think, when you invest bitcoin, you have little risk of fraud. Indeed you will lose due to falling bitcoin prices, but I am sure that this is impossible or rare, the best bitcoin. Look at the price graph, the price of all coins replicates the bitcoin index. Therefore, for me, the best investment is bitcoin.
Activity: 322

I believe we can not rule out some possibilities, that maybe in the future there will be strong coins, but very thin. Bitcoin still remains at the top of the list still maintaining a very wide gap between itself and the next on the list. If this still happens, then it is still impossible to beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Bitcoin may the current leading and largest coin in the market, but is really the best one? If bitcoin was the best, we wouldn’t see any other coin thriving or other ICOs being launched. This just means that bitcoin has certain gaps that other coins are capable of filling out. So yes. Depending on the innovative features it will have, there can be coins that can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency market this is why i would say it is difficult to beat Bitcoin inside the fee. however I can not say that for the destiny due to the fact whatever can appear and technology improvements can do whatever. maybe in destiny we're going to have a coin that is higher than Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Bitcoin is the lord of all altcoins and these days nobody could beat bitcoin. Infact all altcoins rely upon bitcoin and furthermore the market. I realize that we couldn't anticipate the future yet as should be obvious, bitcoin will be to finish everything and nobody could influence it down nor to beat it.
Activity: 46
Co can't beat Bitcoin. It will never be possible. Bitcoin has been around for 9 years. The heart of ico may even be difficult to survive. Not to mention surpassing.
I think Bitcoin is the first in both time and trade. No coins can surpass it.
Activity: 168
in my opinion, all of these things can happen in crypto. Included also in terms of price. Because this price is very sensitive in crypto. I am sure that there will be a coin that would be able to emulate the bitcoin. Or even be able to replace the bitcoin.

yes, I agree with you all can happen here but to beat Bitcoin I think it's not easy,
some coins have to work very hard and take a very long time.
Activity: 252
I haven't thought abouut it but this idea looks like so possible. May be one cryptocurrency will get an anormous value once and it will be able to beat BTC.
Activity: 169
We don't know about the future development of cryptocurrencies. But Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency in terms of the current encryption market. Its value has always been the highest.
Activity: 180
in my opinion, all of these things can happen in crypto. Included also in terms of price. Because this price is very sensitive in crypto. I am sure that there will be a coin that would be able to emulate the bitcoin. Or even be able to replace the bitcoin.
Activity: 51
I think buying ico is a fast-growing project that can achieve wealth freedom. It can quickly get what you want and bring you a better life. I think ico is profitable and it is possible to go beyond Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, no other coin can beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin and is a coin that has a major influence on the development of the Cryptocurrency market.
To date, there are many altcoins that have emerged but none have defeated the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 166
If you see the current developments and growth in the value of the selling price will certainly be very difficult if the Bitcoin will be passed by Altcoin. I see that the difference between the Bitcoin with Altcoin is very far away. But what is now done Bitcoin with continues to grow the value of selling. So for all the Altcoin also follow growth, so this is very good for the growth of all the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: