Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 5. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Ripple is the good coin for long term investment and have good chances Ripples reach to $5 in this year end, more coins under banks control due to price up and downs depended by there end only  
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
no way, the price just touched $3 because of a miracle, and touching five bucks per coin would be something unrealistic at all, do not think that it will happen
Activity: 224
Ripple will forever be unable to reach this price, too high for them, while their price is just under $ 1. And this is a bubble, many people have lost faith in them.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I don't like this coin, but all the altcoins have fallen in price, and they will be on the rise again. How soon? Nobody knows! However, sooner or later it'll happen, and then XRP will reach $5-10, I think.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
all it is dependend on the general market because every coin follow the btc price trend and whenever it increases the other follow them, ripple as well is the one which has the most correlation with btc and is very vulnerable with the volatility of btc.

No, $ 5 is an unrealistic price. generally riple is a very insidious coin. I think this is an analogue of the dollar with all the ensuing consequences
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
The only reason I use XRP at all is its really fast transaction times between exchanges. Besides the transaction time I find Ripple not so good coin for investing in/hodling anymore...
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I doubt that by the end of this year ripple will be able to reach $ 5, it will be good if it reaches $ 1.5. Besides, it is not strange given the bear market that is happening at the moment.
Activity: 644
Everything can be depends on many factors,what they will release specifically, what news, under the rise of the market,or the decline of it, what partnerships it will have,and the prospects, all this will allow people to simple and investors to understand the cost now to them or later, and this is directly proportional to the price
Activity: 54
5 dollars is I think not the limit for the growth of ripple in the near future when the market will grow,10 or more dollars are not far off.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Actually it is really hard to predict Ripple price, since it's a bank currency. Someone who bought Ripple when it was 3$, should just wait for next pump, but nobody knows when it will happen.
Activity: 143
I don't think that they will reach that value late on this year because its value its quite high based on their value at the moment. Need a very much demand to raise that value.
Activity: 209
If there is another pump like last year, then I expect XRP to jump. But you are here talking about 10x the today's price which means 10x the today's marketcap which is 20 billion. You can't expect mcap of XRP to reach 200 billion dollars. So, I think if a pump follows, XRP can go as higher as $2.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

Yes, I think Ripple is going to have a big leap up in the next two years. And I will not be surprised if his price reaches $ 5 soon (and even more). The coin has a lot of potential, and people who work hard for her development.
Activity: 243
all it is dependend on the general market because every coin follow the btc price trend and whenever it increases the other follow them, ripple as well is the one which has the most correlation with btc and is very vulnerable with the volatility of btc.
Activity: 168
Ripple is a rather unusual asset, which in its essence can not even be called a crypto currency, in the current sense of the word. Ripple is a competitor to all existing systems that are being transferred. Therefore it is quite possible that Rippel will be worth this money by the end of the year.

Activity: 98

If bitcoin does not update its ATH (which I very much doubt), then I see no reason why Ripple will stand $ 5. For some reason it seems to me that even $ 2 he will not worth this year
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

This will only happen once the team of the ripple developer will never dump their holdings.
also, if and only if the bitcoin price will go a hundred thousand or more.
Ripple is not a good thing to have, this is just for me.
Activity: 83
I think it's hard for Ripple to reach $5 this year. This will be a high point in a few years, and no new big conglomerate can be seen in the market now.
Activity: 266
Only if come bull market where bitcoin price hit 30k at mininmum.
In other way ripple price under 1usd
I dont think so. How much is ripple when bitcoin hit more than $20k last time? It was not more than two dollars mate.
This means ripple will not has around 5 dollars if the bitcoin price around 30k dollars. Need 5x more cap right now to make this price happen.
Activity: 215
When global growth begins, this may well happen. 5 dollars is the real price for Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: