Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 2. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I think the ripple will never reach $ 5 later this year. This price is too high compared to the current reality. Now the ripple is facing many difficulties, its price is very low, only $ 0.45. Ripple will need a lot of time to recover and x1000 value. I guess the highest price that the ripple can achieve this year is $ 2.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
In the next 2 years, Ripple is unlikely to grow to $ 5, so if you want to invest in crypto currency, choose the best other coins. Ripple now does not have the best reputation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Ripple is one of the top five coins according to market capitalization. Even with the current price drop, Ripple is still trying in some areas.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
5 bucks is not gonna happen. The only way that's possible is if we have a $50k BTC which I don't think is going to happen for a couple more years
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
current forecast for Ripple show that it will reach a little more than for US dollar in five years time. While this change everyday there are a lot of speculations that ripple will get back up like how it did last year when the Korean Craze started. The value seems to drift as days go but i am a 100 percent bullish on ripple.
As for my own observation the percentage change will even be higher as the market is likely to experience greater moves into the green zones. Today’s price movement is continuing the trend towards the dollar level so i think ripple price will hit $5 this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Ripple is one of the huge capitalized altcoin. It ranked No. 3 on the market capitalization market. For me, the ripple also has good potential. It is accepted by many banks in the world and used in transactions. I think the ripple is really worth the investment. I believe the future ripple will grow strongly. However now the ripple is facing a lot of difficulties. The price of the ripple is very low, only 0.45 $. I think it will be very difficult for the Ripple to hit $ 5 later this year. This is a very high price. I think the end of this year ripple will reach $ 3.
Activity: 158
the price of XRP depends on its company . it is a centralized coin . buying XRP is equivalent to buying a stock of ripple company . i have purchased some XRP . I am stuck . i hope it can reach five dollars . i can get out as soon as possible .
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I won't stop saying my opinion about the Ripple coin. It has a number of important drawbacks.
1) this coin is centralized, it is difficult to call it cryptocurrency...
2) the coin Limit is unlimited. At any time can take and print more coins.... a few million, and could bring the price down.
3) this is a Bank coin that fulfills the order of the coalition of banks.
etc.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
I think by the end of this year Ripple coins will not be worth $ 5. Maybe next year Ripple coins can reach that price. If for this year chances are very small and I'm not so sure if Ripple can prove it.
It is hard for ripple to increase above $5 in this year due to many reasons. As you can see, there are many things around which do not support ripple. Lately, there is no information or good news about this coin. However, I still hope that ripple can gain good price in the end of this year. $2 is good enough
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
even if the market capitalizations of crypto is rising and break the past ATH,
i predict ripple can reach about $5 in this year or next year,,

For me, achieving 5$ ripple seems very unlikely. Quite impossible in either this or next year. An increase from the current price of 0.45$ to 5$ with such a large supply of xrp would require an inflow of enormous amounts of money. I think that this xrp pump will not happen for long.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
even if the market capitalizations of crypto is rising and break the past ATH,
i predict ripple can reach about $5 in this year or next year,,
Activity: 81
As the bitcoin is gaining mass adoption due to the acceptance of multiple governments in Asia and Europe to be regulated the need of term as an alternative to bitcoin  is decreasing so an increase in price is unrealistic and it will affect to the top good coins include Ripple
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
current forecast for Ripple show that it will reach a little more than for US dollar in five years time. While this change everyday there are a lot of speculations that ripple will get back up like how it did last year when the Korean Craze started. The value seems to drift as days go but i am a 100 percent bullish on ripple.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

I think there's a reasonable chance of $5 in the medium-term, and a very strong chance in the long-term. Ripple is one of the strongest projects out there, with ever increasing integration in the financial sector. xRapid in particular is doing well, which is the Ripple product that absolutely has to use XRP. Price moves for XRP can be weird, with huge contributions coming from South Korean crypto enthusiasts, which is an overheated market anyway, but long-term XRP looks like as close to a definite winner as you can get. It is just so far ahead of anything else in crypto in terms of real world use.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think this is not possible, especially until the end of this year, a minimum of 3 years
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think by the end of this year Ripple coins will not be worth $ 5. Maybe next year Ripple coins can reach that price. If for this year chances are very small and I'm not so sure if Ripple can prove it.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
Re: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year?

Five dollars? This is really funny. Would you like 0.05 cents? I think it is impossible for us to see the old level again. The volume on the stock market is exhausted. Moreover, the locked 60 billion XRP did not enter the markete yet.
Activity: 76
im doubt this year btc will made good jump  Huh
but i believe someday btc will jump to 30k$
cause people buying btc till 20k$ with reason, they wont throw money without think about profit
Activity: 174

yes, its possible, when people start big transfers, they will use Ripple, becouse BTC is slow coin in bullrun, and Ripple is fast transferable + so easy cashout. i think 5 $ is possible after DEC (when people start droping money)
Activity: 210
I think Ripple has the possibility to raise the price to $ 5.
I think Ripple has great potential and Ripple has sophisticated technology.
I am sure many will invest in Ripple and Ripple will go up to $ 5.
Ripple has researched its technology by several bank related technologies that can transfer quickly, this is the advantage of Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: