Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 4. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

The current price of ripple is awful now. I think it might reach $5 in the future, but I think this would not be a real success according to me, because its price characteristic is just on going up and down, not going more higher.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
I'm not sure if the end of this year Ripple coin prices could reach $ 5. To achieve that price certainly takes several years. Perhaps this year's end the price of Ripple coins can reach $ 1.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
That's quite unrealistic market price for Ripple because when you look at it, it goes below half a dollar value. And with the market that continues to bleed, it's a very big question if when it will stop and start to grow again now that we are heading to the last two quarters of the year. I think Ripple will just reach 1$ this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is hard to ripple this price, because the ripple price is only $ 0.5. So if you want to increase to $ 5 then the growth rate of the ripple must be extremely high and 100% growth. I can not believe this.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
xrp can hardly reach $ 5 in 2018. 2018 is too hard for all crypto. The price crisis has plummeted and there is no sign of rising. really worrisome
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
$5 is really possible to happen before end of this year 2018. I have a lot of ripple right now in my wallet and I will hold it until next few years because I believe ripple will becpme hundreds dollars price and if that happen I can gain more money.
Ripple is completely overvalued stuff ever. I think its real maximum price is $1-$1.2. First it is centralized, second I don’t think banks will like to use.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
$5 is really possible to happen before end of this year 2018. I have a lot of ripple right now in my wallet and I will hold it until next few years because I believe ripple will become hundreds dollars price and if that happen I can gain more money. Many people become rich because of this coin and I hope Im next millionaire so I keep buying and keep holding XRP .
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I do not think that this will happen this year, but in 2-3 years this is quite an achievable goal. They have agreements with many large banks.

Man, I doubt very much that it reaches this price ever. The popularity of Ripple is not as high as it was last year: fewer people trust it. I suppose, 1-2 dollars for it can be a very good achievement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Perhaps you are right, Ripple is one of the forthcoming future coin, because he's very different from other coins, but Ripple's centralized presence makes Ripple less attractive, by most mining coin enthusiasts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Ripple growth (XRP) is supported by its utility so that demand. The more coins you use, the better for the holder. SBI, AMEX, and Coin cannot be wrong by making coins as their natural choice. These partnerships and supportive communities are what make XRP a future coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
this answeered all the false rumors on xrp and ripple... really well explained to all the common misconceptions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Smjhj620s
Just hope bitcoin price don't continue fall
Activity: 77
ripple is centralised coin and it is diffcult to expect prices assumption on ripple the reason is ripple is compltely controlled by central price authority so 5 dollars price expectation may happen in next bitcoin bull run
Activity: 280
I like Ripple but to reach 5$ it need to make x6 from the current price. I am not sure it's possible)
Activity: 35
ripples technology is unique and has great potential i think they need to work more on integration. once they integrate on a larger scale the price might surpass $5, when this will happen idk but i dont think it will be $5 by the end of 2018
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Ripple maintains a system in which banks that experiment with XCurrent can transition to Xrapid once they are comfortable with the system. Given that Ripple works with hundreds of banks, it is only logical that most of them will transition to Xrapid in time. This saves more than 30% more on the value of their money. After this transition occurs that the ripple value will begin to rise.
Activity: 149
I do not think that this will happen this year, but in 2-3 years this is quite an achievable goal. They have agreements with many large banks.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Even as no one can really predict what will happen to any coin I crypto as it is volatile, I do not think ripple will e able to reach $5 later this year because the rate at which the price rise is very slow. It might reach $3 but not $5.
Activity: 196
Ripple Price Can Reach $ 5 - For some time starting from now, XRP price has been below one dollar which is far from the all time high of $ 3 per XRP. Ripple is one of the top five coins according to market capitalization. Even with the current price drop, Ripple is still trying in some areas.
Many companies are ready to partner with Ripple and some have sealed interesting deals. This slowly makes Ripple one of the top blockchain to be adopted on a large scale. XCurrent Ripple technology has been adopted by various financial institutions around the world. I guess max XRP will reach in 2018 is around $1.50, which is not easy as well, and is very unlikely, I mean there is 100 billion of ripple pre-mined, if we compare current ripple price to BTC, Ripple is quite expensive and would be at the top
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
now the price of one such coin is 0.5$. in order to reach the price of$ 5 per coin you need to grow 10 times. growth, which can be shown only in the case of the most positive news of the cryptocurrency. now this is not observed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17

The short answer - NO WAY.
This is just an outrageous price for this coin, because i do not think it has the same value in the public eye as it was before and also the marketcap in this event should be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: