Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 35. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What happens to the 5000 Wings fee paid by project, in case of successful forecast? Is it given to forecasters or wings team ?
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Last year's ATH is around June to July. Let's watch if it spread its wings a little this coming June to at least half of the ATH since the market is still in bear condition.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I heard on telegram that there are some negociations because some projects from alpha want to pay less than initially concluded.
I want to say these projects are drived only by money. All their teams want is to keep the tokens for themselfs even if they got a successfull ICO and enough money to bring the project.
And there are more and more of this SCAM teams we can see the same thing with bounties
Yes, projects decided not to fulfill their duties. This is very bad. Many companies can start doing this. Well in the beta version of the Wings award can be obtained through a smart contract immediately after fundraising. We are waiting for new forecasts.
It is good that in the beta payments are registered in the smart contract, and a very small probability of default will be on the part of projects that will be predicted on the platform of wings. But we need marketing and attracting new projects for forecasting.

Agreed with you beta version has more secure payment system for members at the moment we are not getting projects for forecasts like past. I hope in future when they will promote this with more effective strategy than it will attract new projects to use this platform for promotions.
However, the projects may be dishonest and change the contract. So even the beta is 100% not safe from scams. The team said that they were consulting potential projects that wanted to get to the Wings platform, so I think as soon as the market changes trend we will see a lot of projects for forecasts.
We must be careful and inspect reward contract, if you/anyone finds anything fishy in contract then there's an option to flag forecast. If a forecast has been flagged 30%+ then forecast gets cancelled then Wings deposit is distributed among flaggers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
I heard on telegram that there are some negociations because some projects from alpha want to pay less than initially concluded.
I want to say these projects are drived only by money. All their teams want is to keep the tokens for themselfs even if they got a successfull ICO and enough money to bring the project.
And there are more and more of this SCAM teams we can see the same thing with bounties
Yes, projects decided not to fulfill their duties. This is very bad. Many companies can start doing this. Well in the beta version of the Wings award can be obtained through a smart contract immediately after fundraising. We are waiting for new forecasts.
It is good that in the beta payments are registered in the smart contract, and a very small probability of default will be on the part of projects that will be predicted on the platform of wings. But we need marketing and attracting new projects for forecasting.

Agreed with you beta version has more secure payment system for members at the moment we are not getting projects for forecasts like past. I hope in future when they will promote this with more effective strategy than it will attract new projects to use this platform for promotions.
However, the projects may be dishonest and change the contract. So even the beta is 100% not safe from scams. The team said that they were consulting potential projects that wanted to get to the Wings platform, so I think as soon as the market changes trend we will see a lot of projects for forecasts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
With market is still in bear mode (that is for the past 5-6 months) few blockchain projects are willing to gamble on launching their own ICO. Forecasts are just as scarce as it may seem to ICOs. Nobody wants to lose money and just as today's dismal BTC price, it is really so discouraging.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Reward decreases with time also ? How fast does it decay over time?

Anyways, how much you were able to earn ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I think forecasting rewards are just very low. I forecasted in around 3-4 projects some months back. That made me less than $10

I hold around 1000 Wings. Has the rewards increased over time? Can someone share how much reward he has got?

Reward amount always depend on the accuracy and how early we post our prediction it doesn't how many tokens we are holding there. I think that is just bad luck because luck was not on your side but if you will keep doing this job and do some research about the potential of any project than you will get more strong result and get rewarded with big amount.
Activity: 448
Merit: 292
so whats new with O.S University ? it got rejected and marked as "project failed"
so disapointing second time a fail ?
project was rejected by community, because first time they were giving 3% reward but when they created second forecast it was reduced to 0.5%. those who flagged received portion of deposited wings.

Why only those who flagged  received portion of deposited wings ?

It is  unfairly, all people should get compensation for used gas !!!
Who bothered you to put the flag on the project? You saw that more and more forecasters give the project a negative mark-up. The project for the first time did not want to pay and canceled the forecast, and then they decided that they still needed advertising from the wings and, by the example of COTI, they decided that by reducing the reward they would use the platform to a freebie. I believe that all subsequent projects with this attitude to the community should be neutralized at the start, that they would not have time to receive a gram of advertising effect. Or you can make a minimum of 1-2% of the tokens sold. The most interesting is that projects clamp their tokens which in fact are not worth anything.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I think forecasting rewards are just very low. I forecasted in around 3-4 projects some months back. That made me less than $10

I hold around 1000 Wings. Has the rewards increased over time? Can someone share how much reward he has got?
which ico you forecasted on? rewards depends on how accurate your forecast was and how much wings you staked. i have not gotten any rewards lately. some contracts are ready but ico are trying to negotiate to lower rewards or don't want to pay us, it is bad really bad.

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I expect this will rise soon
do you know something that we do not?

we need more ico using wings and awareness about it to get price going up and getting more forecasters. if everything be alright, long term wings be 5+ usd.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
strange to see that project ger rejected 2nd time ) But i kinda liked this project. Hope they will not lose faith in their project and keep moving )
yes I really liked this project because it's usefull. O.S.U can help ppl working in unevirsities but unfortunately it doesn't bring a lot of money..
For me it didn't deserve a red flag, it can harm a good project.
Yes, the team decided to reduce the reward for forecasters. I think that the OSU project is not bad. But they tried to make themselves advertising on the platform Wings much cheaper.
Activity: 952

What is reason behind this can you explain about this. I am interested to know more please share full details for your prediction.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
strange to see that project ger rejected 2nd time ) But i kinda liked this project. Hope they will not lose faith in their project and keep moving )
yes I really liked this project because it's usefull. O.S.U can help ppl working in unevirsities but unfortunately it doesn't bring a lot of money..
For me it didn't deserve a red flag, it can harm a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: