Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 67. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I wait for the next awards.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
By the way, for which project will the next payment?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I wait for the next awards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
I heard in telegram that next reward will be on next week, is there information about what project goes speech?

Well a good news! Looks like the focus is now oriented on rewards. Beta delayed or are they ready to launch it on main net?
Personally don't know which project they are going to reward but I hope that will not be a zero again Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
I heard in telegram that next reward will be on next week, is there information about what project goes speech?
The developers did not specify which project will be paid. Team need to negotiate with the projects themselves to make payments. But in the Russian telegram channel there were conversations that payments now probably will be every week
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes, I also saw this information. Usually the team does not inform in advance what the project will be. I really hope this will be Lockchain. We are waiting for the next awards.
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
I havent got blackmooncrypto rewards,
is there a spreadsheet to confirm the same
You have to manually claim rewards, they are not sent to your wallet.

3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Thank you so much for your work. I was curious to know the rewards, but even if you have probably published these data in good faith,  in my opinion these data show how much it is not worth making forecasts on wings platform.
The BEST reward ( the best, means that 1 people on thousands) made little bit higher than 10% earn ( and in this world, it is nothing). Sell wings 2 days ago and buy today would let you earn 20% for example Cheesy

If the numbers given above are correct, the best reward would have earned about 1000% and not 10% o_O

I'm a bit concerned about the disparity of the rewards. If too little people are rewarded, it might turn away many from forecasting.

Sorry, for the best reward i meant the nearest, and the nearest should be this if i'm not wrong, right? "5000 ETH   -   25,346 -   9,988 - $3,795 "
15k$ spent and received 3k$, so my bad, it is 20% ( still not much for the best forecaster). You can't count the first user with 300 wings, cause probably he forecasted at the start with a random number, and would be better to just play Lotto if it is like this Cheesy
I think the closest ones, haven't claimed their award yet. The closest ones should be for the evaluations of 3600 and 4000
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
blackmoon reward was paid very long ago, did you claim it recently? and  no there is no spreadsheet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Is there any link to spreadsheet to verify how many people made right prediction for this project. It's hard to see how many got rewarded from this event.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9

I'm a bit concerned about the disparity of the rewards. If too little people are rewarded, it might turn away many from forecasting.

This is a good consideration, but keep in mind that you still take a reward even if your forecast is far from the right amount (like 50%). I also took 0 QVT, but I had overestimated the project so it is right that I did not take any.

Perhaps a minimum, at least to pay the fees, should be given to everyone (a sort of airdrop of QVT, it's a good marketing move too).

I agree on this, there should be a free token distribution like an airdrop to every participants cause many times ( well, almost all times), many people don't join forecast cause it does not worth it cause the fees.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
As I see, someone have received very great rewards for Qvolta forecasting. I think a lot of participants of forecasting made wrong forecast... And thats why those who made right forecast received not bad amount.

This is a good consideration, but keep in mind that you still take a reward even if your forecast is far from the right amount (like 50%). I also took 0 QVT, but I had overestimated the project so it is right that I did not take any.

Perhaps a minimum, at least to pay the fees, should be given to everyone (a sort of airdrop of QVT, it's a good marketing move too).
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Thank you so much for your work. I was curious to know the rewards, but even if you have probably published these data in good faith,  in my opinion these data show how much it is not worth making forecasts on wings platform.
The BEST reward ( the best, means that 1 people on thousands) made little bit higher than 10% earn ( and in this world, it is nothing). Sell wings 2 days ago and buy today would let you earn 20% for example Cheesy

If the numbers given above are correct, the best reward would have earned about 1000% and not 10% o_O

Sorry, for the best reward i meant the nearest, and the nearest should be this if i'm not wrong, right? "5000 ETH   -   25,346 -   9,988 - $3,795 "
15k$ spent and received 3k$, so my bad, it is 20% ( still not much for the best forecaster). You can't count the first user with 300 wings, cause probably he forecasted at the start with a random number, and would be better to just play Lotto if it is like this Cheesy
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Today is an opportunity , I can not simply passed up. I have bought back some wings tokens I sold 6 months ago . This is another chance to make some forecast as I will anticipate the beta version release.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
With all the cryptos dropped significantly , I  want to buy back some wings tokens and again participate on forecasting . Hope the beta version will improve its reward system.
I like the formula of rewards. I'm waiting for the beta because of automatic rewards. In beta, the developers promise to implement automatic awards.
Pages:
Jump to: