Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 68. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
It can't be real, would be an absolute flop if we should wait another two months. If this really happens, all people understand that wings has not a serious team anymore but it is just a joke. Hope it is false, or I'm ready to sell my stake as soon as i see a good pump.

+1
The dev team is clearly full of shittttt.
This project was launched last year around this time, and so far they haven't done anything on the f---ing roadmap.
They clearly can't fucking code.
I participated in the ICO because i really like Wings, but clearly disappointed.
At lease release something on the road map, but nothing?

Angry
During its existence, projects from the top 20 CoinMarketCap have done a lot? Developers platform Wings make a quality product. The Wings platform already makes it possible to earn good money for investors.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I still keep wingsdao until now because I bought it for 15k. I still suffer a 50% loss from wingsdao. Please advice Huh

Never sell in panic situation this project has potential to grow more strong in coming days after the release of beta platform. You should be patient I think it will get recover to this level soon otherwise you have to accept your lose.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
How about Poloniex,KuCoin, Huobi??
do u have plan for those exchanges?

Why do we need more exchanges now? we have Binance and this is sufficient for the pump when we have the first version launch by the team.The only question here is when will that happen, any updated roadmap we have?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I still keep wingsdao until now because I bought it for 15k. I still suffer a 50% loss from wingsdao. Please advice Huh
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wings/#markets

I don't have any problem with active exchanges you can see this is already on Binance, Bittrex, Upbit and some others. When adoption for this token will grown we have good chance to see it on more exchanges but at the moment it looking hard.
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
With all the cryptos dropped significantly , I  want to buy back some wings tokens and again participate on forecasting . Hope the beta version will improve its reward system.

If you already made your mind to buy back this token than what are you waiting for this is good time to do this. If we have good news in due time than you will miss the chance to pick this token at current price so go ahead and do this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
With all the cryptos dropped significantly , I  want to buy back some wings tokens and again participate on forecasting . Hope the beta version will improve its reward system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
It can't be real, would be an absolute flop if we should wait another two months. If this really happens, all people understand that wings has not a serious team anymore but it is just a joke. Hope it is false, or I'm ready to sell my stake as soon as i see a good pump.

+1
This project was launched last year around this time, and so far they haven't done anything on the f---ing roadmap.
I participated in the ICO because i really like Wings, but clearly disappointed.

Angry

Then what are you doing here? I see how dev work, I'm pleased with the development. The rewards are promised every week. And if you look, wings do not fall much in price.

Maybe some people are here on wings thread just because they made an error and now they are blocked cause they don't want to sell wings with a big loss?
Many people are there hoping for some good job from thr team, but still nothing. Also i read that only 25 accounts received the reward for Qvolta. I'm the only one that think this is a shame?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

+1

Angry

Then what are you doing here? I see how dev work, I'm pleased with the development. The rewards are promised every week. And if you look, wings do not fall much in price.

The market is just showing instability reason why most coins like Wings DAO haven't recovered yet. The price is still at high gain compared to ICO price but yeah it is far from its all time high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

+1

Angry

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

+1

Angry
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
Hurray, I received a very good reward for the Qvolta project. It's a pity that only the QVT token is poorly traded on crypto-exchanges. As I can, I will exchange QVT for Wings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
So payouts only for forecasters who bet between 1900 and 5700 ±, that's only near 25 accounts Cool
Activity: 854
einc.io
This is a little underdressed. Everything is back to normal and I expect a good rise.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
there is a new reward ! for forecasting in QVOLTA project, funds raised at the ICO - 3800ETH

Oh, yes. My reward for this forecasting is 0. And I know that it's my fault. But it is very interesting for me, how many QVT was paid people who had made good forecast?

A very small number of people have made the correct forecast. I got 0 reward too Smiley But those people, who made forecast close to 3800, got great rewards. And i think it is really cool. The first payments was divided between huge amount of forecasters and they were pretty low. I think it will be fair to pay a lot to those who had the right forecast, and nothing - to those who are greatly mistaken.
I agree with you. In the main, forecasters put the forecast above 10,000 eth. It is clear that most forecasters overestimated the project. I like this formula of distribution of awards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
there is a new reward ! for forecasting in QVOLTA project, funds raised at the ICO - 3800ETH

Oh, yes. My reward for this forecasting is 0. And I know that it's my fault. But it is very interesting for me, how many QVT was paid people who had made good forecast?

A very small number of people have made the correct forecast. I got 0 reward too Smiley But those people, who made forecast close to 3800, got great rewards. And i think it is really cool. The first payments was divided between huge amount of forecasters and they were pretty low. I think it will be fair to pay a lot to those who had the right forecast, and nothing - to those who are greatly mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

forecasted 5k ETH on this one, got big big reward Smiley
well even 1reward/10 if its good we can wait
Now hold and wait to pump it was 4x times higher 1month ago
Damn that close! My forecast sucked lol, I got 0 reward. Hope the rewards keep coming, I have made good forecast on some other projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Someone can remember me how many ETH was raised by Qvolta? I'm curious about how the rewards were calculated, cause i joined the forecast and i see a big 0 in my rewards, so.. what was the amount raised on the ICO? Also, someone else can post their forecast and rewards paid?
Qvolta is a top project and i'm very sad that my reward is 0 Sad
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

Pages:
Jump to: