Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 44. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Opinions from experts say, that ethereum will experience a pretty good increase on its price. That's because the growth of the crypto community is increasing quite sharply. However, I see from the price ethereum with bitcoin prices have a very long distance. Meanwhile, ethereum is well known for its slow but consistent growth. So that ethereum has not been able to surpass bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
I think ethereum had an amazing growth, not in terms of value but in terms of popularity, which could eventually lead to an increase in it's value also, Bitcoin on the other hand keeps growing, experimenting alot of fluctuations, but overall growing, so I think it is the winner in terms of investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
Personally for me, the winner is the one who will stand up to the end. I believe that there will still be two crypto-currencies. They are strong enough to withstand more than one correction of the market. So, I'm rooting for both.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 03:54:27 PM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 

in August, the arrival of news about the influx of new "big capital" into the crypto-currency market can lead to a break above $ 8,300 and reach the value of $ 8,500, where the 200-day moving average line passes. The traders who understand the technical analysis understand that the withdrawal above it will finally confirm the idea of a reversal of the downward trend that began in December 2017.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
July 26, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
I think Ethereum will win out later this year.  It may fall behind and lose ground over the next few months however the end of the year time will be epic for the alts and I think Ethereum will edge out Bitcoin right around the mid November time frame. 
Activity: 350
July 26, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
Of course, the BTC will remain at the top of the crypto world Guys, because when the price of BTC declines, all altcoin prices are difficult to rise, and it clearly proves that BTC is the reference for all altcoin in this year.
Activity: 150
July 26, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
I think Bitcoin will be the winner this year. Bitcoin always moves up before altcoins do.  Since we are so late in the year I don't think Ethereum will have enough time to catch up to Bitcoin by December 31st.
Activity: 61
July 26, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 

And the most interesting and fresh news was specially left at the end - the past G20 finance ministers summit agreed to work out a universal AML standards in the cryptosphere before October this year.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:05:43 PM
I'm betting on bitcoin. He remains first no matter what. Bitcoin the first, etherium the second. So it will be
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
July 26, 2018, 02:53:28 PM
With respect to me it is very difficult to state without a doubt since they are both firmly harmed after huge dump in the firth quarter of 2018. Be that as it may, now Ethereum is by all accounts more point of view. Someone even sit tight for ETH to be mineworker 1 the following year.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 02:52:56 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think the victory will remain for BTC because it is just the king of the market and he will remain there, so buy it until the price is low and then you will have a good profit.
Activity: 317
July 26, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
We are already beyond the half the year and looking at the way it has been since the beginning of this year, it is so obvious that bitcoin has been leading all the way and that is how it is going to be throughout this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 26, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
The Ethereum network is good and has a nice technology framework that can attracts huge investment but at the moment bitcoin is the first. Ethereum will need much more popularity and adoption to overtake bitcoin..... That may not be possible at the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
Ethereum has in the last few months also received a lot of media hype as well. This has brought the attention of mainstream investors towards Ethereum. This is one of the main reasons why it has lost little as compared to some of the other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin which has lost approximately 40% from the peak.
ethereum loses its demand even more because there are so many ico who use ethereum as a failed smart contract that makes investors more doubtful about ethereum but I am sure it will not last long I am sure one day the investor will return to ethereum and hopefully it can happen quickly so the price goes up and ico coins also rose in price
Activity: 206
July 26, 2018, 02:13:25 PM
Bitcoin will remain on top rank. Bitcoin is the best, nobody can overwhelm it. What's more, ethereum is the best altcoin, they are not quite the same as bitcoin. Bitcoin influences the altcoin cost even the ethereum cost. Ethereum will be the victor during the current year yet not to supplant bitcoin position
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
July 26, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum do not play games with each other and are not competitors. Each performs its function on the cryptomarket. If we talk about the price rate of Bitcoin vs Etherium, then rate is quite stable last half of year.

Where did you see the stability of the ETH price to the BTC? The volatility between them is crazy. In addition, if you think that bitcoin and ethereum are not competitors - you are mistaken. Both platforms pursue the same tasks, despite the difference in their functionality. Who will be the winner in this fight - for me the big question.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 26, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum do not play games with each other and are not competitors. Each performs its function on the cryptomarket. If we talk about the price rate of Bitcoin vs Etherium, then rate is quite stable last half of year.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 26, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
I think bitcoin will still be the king of crypto for a longer time.  it's true that Ethereum has performance advantage vs bitcoin and most tokens are based on Ethereum.  but there are other blockchains that are superior than Ethereum.  I think the first battle is for position number 2, after that, the battle between #1 vs #2 will begin.
Activity: 366
July 26, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
We're in the third quarter of the year. Only by now some sort of growth has taken place with bitcoin after a long. With ethereum even the same isn't reached till now, upon which we need to wait for some time as we haven't reached the end days to have an accurate growth and pick which is better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 26, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
By the start of this year it was looking like Ethereum might take the lead but as the months passed and the bear market set in it became quite clear that Bitcoin was still the king of crypto markets and there is time before any other coins will be able to over take it as the number one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: