Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 40. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 30, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
I think that bitcoin is interesting to whales. This means that it will be the main as long as it is interesting to the whales.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Hilarious thing, my opinion on that topic have changed already a few times so really we cannot know that until this year will be ended obviously right? For now it is only in August, things can change few times.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
I also wondered the same question. I think that bitcoin is now the king of the market only because it was the first. I am sure that the Ethereum is gradually gaining ground and in the future will be the most important coin. But I look at things realistically and I think that this year it will not happen.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:27:19 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think from the best side showed itself Ethereum, unlike bitcoin,but at the moment the prices are not stable and strong jumps in price is not visible
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 30, 2018, 07:25:05 AM
I think  Ethereum is the winner of this year. In case of bitcoin it doesn't gain so much profit in comparison to the previous year. In also ban in many country in this year. In this year the capital markets price is also decrease and many investors takes their share out from this. Where as in case of Ethereum its price is also increase and in its market share is also increases. Many investors invest in it because of its long term profit criteria. Ethereum user number is also increases in this year.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
Bitcoin will remain the number one coin at the highest price this year. I know a lot of ICO project using Ethereum platform, but I think many whales still holding Bitcoins for their investment.
Agreed. Bitcoin will have a coin number for a very long time. It can't outrun even the Ethereum. Because Ethereum will need a lot of time to catch up with at least today's bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:59:51 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the main coin of crypto is the bitcoin, but also we admit that there's many coin in the market that is going thru ethereum first. We can discribe that the Bitcoin is the father of crypto and the Ethereum is the mother.   Wink
Activity: 137
July 30, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Hello everyone!

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
We have some vision in crypto, BTC (Bitcoin) will be the number one coin in the market followed by ETH (Ethereum), Bitcoin survived for 9 years and we see its progress.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 05:51:23 AM
What are you talking about,BTC would always the leader of cryptocurrency.No coin could replace it.But this is not our business, we concern is which coin we could get more profit.Is it right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Bitcoin will remain the number one coin at the highest price this year. I know a lot of ICO project using Ethereum platform, but I think many whales still holding Bitcoins for their investment.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
July 30, 2018, 05:35:26 AM
As usual it is BTC and there is no way that ETH could win against a dominant crypto which is the bitcoin. As we all know that even if ETH is that established and good but still bitcoin is the best among the crypto. All others are just an altcoins to bitcoin.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
although eth is the best altcoin than any other altcoin, but that does not mean that eth will replace the btc position at the top of the current market rankings, maybe the market rank will remain as it is now eth is below btc and btc is always at the top of the rank.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 30, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
I think this yeah Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency market. Only about 4 months remains to end this year but ETH still show no positive signal.My thought, ETH will pass over BTC next year in market cap, and in price for the next 2 years.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
In the next 5 years, bitcoin is likely to be a confident leader, but then a more promising coin will take its place!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 30, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will still the leading and the winner in this year, because as what we can see. Bitcoin has still the highest price of all crypto-currencies. Even if how many times that bitcoin will go down, it will still recover with a good price and it has its own potential that other cryptos does not have.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
presently bitcoin is still the leading coin and will forever be leading mind you is the godfather of other coins, bitcoin is playing the leading roles
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
Currently bitcoin still have the lead and will continue to lead for long, its the only confirmed and stable coins thats the price correct after some dip.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 04:09:20 AM
At the moment, bitcoin confidently shows himself, and his growth was stronger than that of the etherium. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 03:57:30 AM
I think BTC still keep its position of leader in Crystal market though it has dropped its price.
Because although ETh has potentials it has not good popularity in the market as BTC. For any financial, the acceptance of users is very important.
Then, it is better to keep your BTC coin in your hand.
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
Difficult question. According to the last events we see the power of BTC comparing with altcoins (ETH also). But cryptomarket is so volatile that nobody can say what will be tomorrow:)
Pages:
Jump to: