Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 42. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
Bitcoin still represent the ground father of all coins even up till tomorrow, no other coins can compare with Bitcoin, however, ethereum is also the mother of all altcoin projects but it's will take decades for ETH to surpass BTC.
Moreover, presently Bitcoin is booming in the market.
Activity: 135
July 27, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
I think bitcoin will always be the winner, as we know that bitcoin currently leads at the top, and all crypto prices are guided by bitcoin prices. so indeed bitcoin is the winner and will not be defeated.
Activity: 83
July 27, 2018, 07:28:35 PM
We can say ETH is very popular now due to its smart base functionality being used by ICOs but BTC will forever remain the most dominant and leading coin in the crypto world. BTC is much more higher in price than ETH and it has a greater potential to increase in value more than ETH. So the winner of the year will surely be BTC because it will still increase more in value before the end if this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:28:15 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I'll choose always bitcoin because bitcoin is always above ethereum and ethereum is always just next to bitcoin. Ethereum is a good investment, too. But investing in bitcoin is the best because bitcoin has a brighter future i think, than ethereum. However, both are good coins at all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
July 27, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
I believe bitcoin will always be in the first rank because as you say bitcoin is the grandfather of all coins that exist, although many coins are coming I'm sure bitcoin will remain viral anyway even though we know there must be deficiencies in every coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
the winner for this year is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin prices are rising so fast compared to Ethereum.
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 07:19:16 PM
of course this year the winner will be bitcoin. Ethereum cannot compete with bitcoin at all.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
Ethereum has a completely different purpose and is not positioned as a platform for paying for any goods around the world, unlike bitcoin, which is considered a new type of currency. Do not compare 2 completely different projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 27, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
For the value bitcoin is winner because as of now they are still king or the price is very high. But ethereum will be win after few years because of the partners and most of the ICO are base to the ethereum network that's why if the partnership talking about ethereum will be winner on that depends on the category.
Activity: 144
July 27, 2018, 07:01:11 PM
I believe that bitcoin will retain its leadership and Ethereum will not be able to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 202
July 27, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
I just don't get why bitcoin is still the number one crypto considering that ethereum has gained so much popularity among ICOs. Most of the newly launched token are ERC-20 based and yet Ether's value has yet to recover from it's ATH.
Activity: 532
July 27, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
Both BTC and ETH are promising coin.... ETH has lot of advantage and also uses...... But looking at the race of BTC and ETH right from the start, BTC has always been a head of ETH so I think the answer goes for BTC.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 06:26:57 PM
In the event that you examine the information, you will effortlessly perceive the part and impact of bitcoin in the market. I was not astounded and shocked when BTC will keep on being a top notch coin as of now. In spite of the fact that, altcoin is functioning admirably however it is making parity and bitcoin is special for autonomy.
Bitcoin is the one who is going to wall street soon. Bitcoin is the one coin that every layman learns to know first. Bitcoin is the one that has the first mover’s advantage. Bitcoin is the one that will soon see mass adoption .i see no viable way in which another coin could possibly topple Bitcoin as the dominant coin. Currently, Bitcoin’s market dominance is 55.9% on . Thanks to its explosive growth, it will probably regain much more of its dominance in the coming months/years. And in my opinion, it will hang onto its dominance for the foreseeable future
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 27, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
In the event that you examine the information, you will effortlessly perceive the part and impact of bitcoin in the market. I was not astounded and shocked when BTC will keep on being a top notch coin as of now. In spite of the fact that, altcoin is functioning admirably however it is making parity and bitcoin is special for autonomy.

Bitcoin is of course very good and his market advantage wins. It is evident how it dominates. But look at the technology Ethereum, which interested the largest companies and they help to develop it, it can be much better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
July 27, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
Activity: 360
July 27, 2018, 05:35:20 PM
You're right ! But the value of the BTC will still lead the market, while ETH will rank second, and everything will get ETH as the standard for the Altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
I guess that Ethereum has more potencial for growth, if we compare it to bitcoin. Ether has a lot of fundamental news like introducing casper, sharding, etc.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
For 2018 I go with Bitcoin,  it has shown a better growth percent for the most of the year. Crypto rise has been relatively slow. BTC also has less negative publicity, and with the bitcoin ETF being considered, bitcoin is likely to grow further.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 05:16:29 PM
this year's winner will be bitcoin. as before, it remains the number one coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
July 27, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
Most likely again bitcoin, but I also think that ether has done more real world stuff. It is just the economic model.
Pages:
Jump to: